“Trailer Time Thursday!” 5.12.11

May 12, 2011

Take a BIG breath and relax…You made it! Thursday is here. That’s right: “Trailer Time Thursday!”  has arrived!! Thursdays are awesome. They always bring your weekly fix of “Triple-T” (aka: “Trailer Time Thursday!”). In case this is your first visit to “Triple-T,” here’s what it’s all about:

Seeing as how everyone loves movie previews, “Trailer Time Thursday!” was created to bring all of the trending trailers that you may have missed in theaters, or just need to see, all in one convenient place! It makes Thursdays so great! Get ready! Your Preview Pandemonium awaits!

ENJOY!!! :)

Retreat. Cillian Murphy, Thandie Newton, and Jamie Bell team up together for this thriller of a film. A young couple go on a getaway only to learn some disturbing news from a dubious wayfarer.

Real Steel. Hugh Jackman hits the big screen with a punch of a different kind….robotic! Here is the actual theatrical trailer shedding a little bit different light on the premise for this film. Look for Real Steel in October 2011.

Horrible Bosses.  A look at 3 friends who find even greater common ground when they compare horror stories about their employers and decide to do something about them. Quite surprised as the trailer rolls on and more different stars appear. July 8, 2011 is the release for this one. Here’s the slightly risqué trailer.

Intruders. Clive Owen plays the role of protective father….again. Like in Derailed and, more recently, Trust. This spooky teaser trailers appears, for the moment to be quite the chill-inducing thriller. October 7, 2011 the intrusion begins!

The Trip. This one, oddly enough, contains a lighter and rather comedic feeling. After watching the trailer the first time, I still couldn’t tell you what the movie was about, but I thoroughly enjoyed the impersonations!….you’ll see!

Colombiana. Zoe Saldana stars as an embittered and vengeful bringer of her own type of justice in this one. The gunfire and fury begins September 2, 2011.

Well, that’s it for this round of ‘Triple-T’ today! Which one has your interest?

Here’s what releases in theaters tomorrow, May 13, 2011:

• Wide Release: Priest and Bridesmaids
  • Limited Release: Everything Must GoHesher, and Skateland
  • Visit HERE to see the description of them all.

TheScarletSp1der

BTW, if you’re a facebook-er, don’t forget to “like” the fb page for the site HERE for regular extra updates, set photos, trailers, and more!

1. May 12, 2011 10:51 pm

Horrible Bosses looks like a lot of fun. Holding out hopes that it will be good after seeing this.

• May 13, 2011 4:33 am

I was surprised at the list of actors in the film that grows and grows as the trailer unfolds! should be good

2. May 12, 2011 11:37 pm

Woot woot…Cillian Murphy!!!!

I have been waiting for this since last year. I love his accent here. I like him more with his accent than his American accent.

Btw T, would you like to join my Cillian Murphy blogathon…for his birthday?

• May 13, 2011 4:32 am

As soon as I saw this trailer…I immediately thought of you!

Hit me up with what you will be needing for your post! 🙂

• May 13, 2011 9:35 am

Yeaaa…thank you for agreeing 🙂
        will send you an email 5 days before the big day.

3. May 13, 2011 8:58 am

reel steel looks interesting …but it will have to get really good reviews to spend movie theater dollars on it.

• May 15, 2011 7:37 am

Yeah…I’m still not sure what to think about Real Steel but I may give it a shot. It’s robots, boxing, and Hugh jackman after all. The boy and the redemption story theme seem rather cliche and repetitive though…..we’ll see.

4. May 13, 2011 3:49 pm

What is w/ Clive Owen and this fatherly role?? I’m longing to see him in a big epic drama or a taut espionage type of flick again, that’s where his strength lies.

• May 15, 2011 7:38 am

Ooh..agreed on Clive Owen. I remember seeing him in Bourne and surprised/amazed!

5. May 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Oh my, Horrible Bosses looks like a hoot!! Finally a Jen Aniston movie that looks promising, well mostly it’s because of everybody else in the cast. Colin Farrell’s combover, wow, that’s just nasty… and Jason Bateman is always so watchable!!

And The Trip looks kinda like Due Date… but better. Love all the impersonations!

6. May 15, 2011 7:40 am

Oh I forgot you didn’t really like The Switch. Hopefully Bateman and Aniston will redeem themselves for you in HB.