Special Bulletin: Ron Howard wants YOU for his next movie!

May 31, 2011

Calling ALL photography and movie lovers alike! Ever had an idea or inspiration for a film but never with the means to see it produced by Hollywood? Or perhaps, like myself, you are tired of all of the unoriginality in Hollywood (sequels, prequels, remakes, repetitive rom-coms, etc). Well, director Ron Howard seeks your “input” for a new movie project to be made.

Some of Ron Howard’s previous projects include:

• Arrested Development (Narrator/Executive Producer)
  • The Andy Griffith Show (Opie)
  • Cowboys and Aliens (Producer)
  • The Da Vinci Code (Director)
  • Apollo 13 (Director)
  • How The Grinch Stole Christmas (Director)
  • Cocoon (Director)
  • Changeling (Producer)
  • …and many, many more!

As you can see, his track record for quality films and movies remains impressive! YOU could be the inspiration for his next amazing hit! How? Watch the vid!

The possibilities are endless! Get to snapping those pics! According to Digital Photo Magazine: “There are two categories to which you can enter—Setting, Time, Character and Mood (entry period ends June 2nd) and Relationship, Goal, Obstacle and The Unknown (entry period June 3 – 14). For full contest rules and to enter, visit the Project Imagin8tion YouTube page.” 8 Photos is all that you need!

See the actual commercial airing on television that promotes this contest here:

Happy Photographing!

TheScarletSp1der

1. June 2, 2011 8:38 pm

Hey thanks for the info, T. I let my hubby know about this as he’s an amateur photographer. Sounds like a fun contest, but chance of winning is probably pretty small to none 😀

• June 6, 2011 7:09 am

It would be AMAZING if he did! wow! Keep me posted on that! Possibilities are endless!

2. Sindi Anguiano permalink
    December 14, 2011 8:09 pm

An idea popped into my head. I have no photos, but have seen the renderings of the city dug 16 stories down into the earth in Turkey, and it reminded me of Mt Ararat and the Ark. I am thinking that an imaginative mind could put those two artifacts together and portray them in a wonderful and magical way. Like the Ark being found with tunnels dug to the underground city. There were animals kept in the city, just like the Ark, so possibly the tunnel from the Ark would be enough for those animals to go through to the city…just a thought, since I was so intrigued about the city, and why the residents were living underground.

3. bobbie haddix permalink
    February 7, 2012 5:41 pm

Sorry I missed this.

• February 8, 2012 12:47 pm

I am sure that he will have other things like this down the line. if not him, then someone else. Thanks for checking it out nonetheless. Sorry you missed it. What would you have sent?

4. Dave lenney permalink
    December 29, 2012 7:41 pm

I’m surprised that nobody has made a movie about Daniel Boone. It is a true story about someone who lived to tell his story

• December 31, 2012 1:04 pm

I am not aware of one, perhaps one day. I know he is IN some movies though