It’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” 54

June 21, 2011

Happy Tuesday! It is time once again to welcome “Time to Vote Tuesday”into your week!

What is “Time to Vote Tuesday”? “Time to Vote Tuesday” is the session of fun weekly polls which spark thought, debate, and intrigue! Last week’s poll entitled “2011’s Worst so Far” has officially closed! (click HERE to see the results. Thank you to all those who voted and shared it! On to this week’s fun poll!

Sunday, June 19th, was Father’s Day! Even though the holiday may be passed, we can always celebrate great fathers. I, for one, am glad to be blessed with a great dad.

My friend, Six4Sure shared this fun picture with me in tribute to fathers everywhere. Seeing this great pic made me think of other movie dads.(Coincidentally, this is the most incorrectly quoted scene in all of cinema. Everyone says “Luke, I am your father.” but the line actually is “No, I am your father.”)

In honor of fun memorable Hollywood dads that we have enjoyed watching for so many years I assembled a list of just a few that I like.

Today I ask you…

(In case you cannot see the poll…here is a direct link to take you to it)

Gotta love dads!!

TheScarletSp1der

(A special dedication to Jazz Worthing— one of the newest dads I know!)

1. June 21, 2011 10:58 pm

Hey T, where is the poll? 😀 If the question is favorite movie dad, I think I’d go with Henry Jones in Indiana Jones, it’s my favorite of the franchise!

• June 22, 2011 1:27 am

What do you mean where is the poll? i’m confused. is it not showing up for you right above the picture. Because nothing is out of the ordinary as I look at it. And there have been 20 votes already. I wonder. I hope it’s showing up because everything looks right for me. hmm, let me know.

• June 22, 2011 7:43 am

I don’t see no poll either T!

• June 22, 2011 7:45 am

Hmm. Thank you. I will work on it. Because everything looks good on my end. I will email WordPress admin. Thanks and sorry.

• June 22, 2011 10:00 am

Same here!!

2. June 22, 2011 10:11 am

For those of you that haven’t been able to see the poll, please revisit from time to time and tell me if there is any change. I have tried to adjust a few things, but am unsure if it will affect anything.

I’ve done nothing different and many other people today can still see it and vote. I apologize for the problem. i’m not sure what is going on!

3. June 22, 2011 10:55 am

Castor, Nov, Ruth,–are you all viewing the page with a mac? or a pc? on a tablet? or a phone? with Mozilla Firefox, IE9, Safari, or Google Chrome? Trying to narrow it down so I can fix the problem. thanks.

4. June 22, 2011 5:33 pm

have you fixed this I left my comment?

I couldn’t see it last night and I was using my pc with mozilla. Now, I am seeing it with my mobilephone and it’s there!! but can’t vote as the poll keeps rejecting my vote. my pc with mozilla. Now, I am seeing it with my mobilephone and it’s there!! but can’t vote as the poll keeps rejecting my vote.

• June 22, 2011 6:14 pm

The direct link to the poll is above the pic. I hope that will make it easier. I also sent it to your email address.

5. June 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Ok now the poll is there, weird. Well, since I can pick two, I voted for Mrs. Doubtfire also, I love that movie, it’s funny and heartwarming. It’s a perfect father’s day viewing to show the length a guy would do to see his family.

• June 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Glad that you could finally vote! that was real weird.

Ooh, Mrs. Doubtfire! great choice!

1. It’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” 55 « Scarletsp1der's Blog