Action Required! Please Comment!!!

June 27, 2011

Greetings all!

Are you on Facebook? Did you know that you can become a fan of TheScarletSp1der’s Movie Review Blog on Facebook?

On the Facebook page, many other additional bits of news, trailers, photos, and more post on a regular basis that don’t make their way to the site! Along with fun questions, debates, and trivia!

Today, one of the fans asked this question: What’s your favorite movie soundtrack?

If you had to choose ONE, which one would it be? Do you like the epicness of Star Wars, the rocking out of Fight Club, the techno of The Matrix, the solemnity of Saving Private Ryan, the action sound of Kill Bill, the childhood memories of The Little Mermaid, the oddity of Requiem for a Dream, the instrumentals of Jurassic Park??!

Spell it out for us! Name your all-time favorite movie soundtrack!

For a look at some of my personal favs, be sure to check out this post entitled Desert Island CD Challenge.

Leave a comment (click the “Leave a Comment” under the title of this post or at the bottom of the page) and tell us which movie soundtrack is your absolute favorite…or if you don’t like any soundtrack at all! I can’t wait to see your thoughts!

And…if you’re not a fan on Facebook, become a fan today! www.facebook.com/thescarletsp1der

TheScarletSp1der

This post is dedicated, thankfully, to MB for the challenge issued!

1. June 27, 2011 9:59 pm

If I had to choose I would be jamming out to Scott Pilgrim vs the World soundtrack! It has some great tunes, especially if you are into the alternative scene!

• June 27, 2011 10:02 pm

Ohh. Fun choice Jimmie! Thanks for the comment!

2. June 28, 2011 8:16 am

Count me in! Hey Spidey, just wanted to remind you about the “Morality Bites” blogothon which kicks off 2moro June 29th. Here’s a link http://filmplicity.com/2011/05/morality-bites-blogothon-june-29th-2011/. Cheers, Ronan.

• June 28, 2011 2:13 pm

thanks for the reminder! I’ll have it ready!!

3. June 28, 2011 6:22 pm

I’d naturally have to say the Wizard of Oz soundtrack 😉 it has a little bit of everything, and it’s classic. But in a more modern day style, I’d go with the Empire Records soundtrack, because it has great bands with pure talent and meaningful lyrics.

• June 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Thanks for your pick!! Wizard of Oz is on tons of great movie soundtrack lists!

4. June 28, 2011 8:41 pm

I’m not on Facebook, well technically I have an account but I hardly ever open it unless I get a message or something. Hmmm, if I can only choose one soundtrack… boy that’s a toughie… probably P.S. I love you or Phantom of the Opera. I know they’re both GB movies but I loooove the songs in P.S. (no, GB didn’t sing any of the songs in case you’re wondering) and I adore Andrew Lloyd Webber’s music.