It’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” 56

July 5, 2011

Today is Tuesday, and for some people it’s just the day after Monday, but for you it means: “Time to Vote Tuesday”is here!! YES!!!

What is “Time to Vote Tuesday”? “Time to Vote Tuesday” is the session of fun weekly polls which spark thought, debate, and intrigue! Last week’s poll entitled “Tracking Transformers” has officially closed! (click HERE to see the results. Thank you to all those who voted and shared it! On to this week’s fun poll!

Well, now that July is here, there are 2 movies in particular that I cannot wait to watch. Can you guess any one of them?

…Nope, it’s not Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. Nope, it’s not Horrible Bosses. Nope, it’s not Winnie the Pooh. Nope, it’s not even The Smurfs.

I can’t wait for Cowboys & Aliens (July 29th) and Captain America: The First Avenger (July 22nd)!! Those two are going to be fantastic! But most of all, I am excited to see Cap on the big screen duking it out with Hydra and Red Skull! July 22nd can’t come soon enough for me!

Several different posters (fanmade and official) have launched for Captain America: The First Avenger that do nothing but feed the fire of anticipation. There have been 4 official posters that released so far, excluding any character posters. One teaser, one retro, one theatrical, and one extra (click the picture to enlarge):

Today I ask you…

Just a side note about Cowboys & Aliens : For those that still remain skeptical, take a look at all of the names involved in this project and the talent of storytelling that is bringing this movie to audiences. There’s no way this movie won’t be any good!

• Director, Jon Favreau (Iron Man)
  • Writer-Screenplay, Roberto Orci  (Star Trek)
  • Writer-Screenplay, Alex Kurtzman (Star Trek)
  • Writer-Screen Story, Mark Fergus (Iron Man)
  • Executive Producer, Bobby Cohen (Revolutionary Road)
  • Executive Producer, Steven Spielberg (Saving Private Ryan, E.T.)
  • Producer, Brian Grazer (24, Arrested Development)
  • Producer, Ron Howard (The Da Vinci Code, Apollo 13)
  • Musical Score Composer, Harry Gregson-Williams (The Chronicles of Narnia)
  • Actors: Daniel Craig, Olivia Wilde, Harrison Ford, Sam Rockwell, Keith Carradine, and more!!!!

What July 2011 movie are you excited for???

TheScarletSp1der

1. July 5, 2011 12:12 pm

Can’t wait to see both of these movies, too. But I’ll be in CA on vacation when both of them are released. I’m still sooo bummed that I couldn’t go to Comic Con on Saturday as C&A is gonna have a premiere there I think, not sure if the cast will be there or not but surely Jon Favreau will.

• July 5, 2011 12:18 pm

Envious that you are going though! I hope you have a fantastic time! California is fun! thanks for voting, too!!

Cowboys & Aliens is going to be super great and a lot of fun!!

2. July 5, 2011 6:05 pm

Poster 2 by far… and I’m hopeful for Cap to be a good movie… trailer makes it look very dramatic and cinematic 😀

• July 5, 2011 6:27 pm

I have a pretty good feeling that it will be!!!

Thanks for voting. How was your 4th of July?

• July 5, 2011 6:39 pm

Quite good… went out with friends, watched Transformers, had fun! 😀

• July 6, 2011 11:49 pm

Good deal! Sorry I haven’t been over to your page lately. Barely have been making time for mine. Day off soon, and I will be sure to be doing my catching up!

3. July 5, 2011 6:46 pm

I vote for #3. They should have released the movie for the 4th of July weekend just to make it completely over-the-top patriotism! Not sure about Cowboys & Aliens, it should be fun but doubt it’s much more than that.

• July 6, 2011 11:49 pm

That would have been the best! I kinda hoped for something like that myself, but, alas, it will make the end of the month that much sweeter!

4. July 10, 2011 4:02 am

Although I am not anticipating this movie, I really like poster #2

• July 11, 2011 8:14 am

It is a sweet poster! thanks for voting.

I don’t remember, Nov. do you not like comicbook superhero movies?

• July 12, 2011 7:13 am

No I don’t like superhero comic…sorry. I love manga and graphic novel such as Tintin,but not DC or Marvel ones.I read it once and they aren’t for me

• July 12, 2011 8:48 am

ah, got it. I wasn’t sure!

1. It’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” 57 (All things Batman!!) « Scarletsp1der's Blog