The Dark Knight Rises Teaser Trailer

July 18, 2011

It’s here! You’ve waited like me, for what seems like forever! Here it is!

Oh Boy!!!! Can’t wait!

(check out this cool poster first spotted over at geektyrant HERE.)

UPDATE:

Read these POSSIBLE SPOILER-istic details about the trailer HERE from Comic Book News!

So, what do you think?

Didn’t like the trailer? Then perhaps you will enjoy The Animated Series version done by a talented video editor on youtube! Check it out: Pretty cool stuff!

TheScarletSp1der

up next “Time To Vote Tuesday!”

1. July 18, 2011 5:54 pm

Before i was waiting impatiently for the trailer to appear online. After seeing it on anomalous material…i was disappointed

Seriously, that was barely a trailer imo

• July 18, 2011 5:56 pm

haha. you know they had to give us something. They’re not even done filming, so a trailer like this is okay to me! I liked it.

Saw The Avengers trailer this morning. It’s so interesting to see one made when they are still filming according to different casting call announcements online. You know that BOTH of these movies will be amazing! 🙂

2. Kal-El permalink
    July 18, 2011 8:54 pm

That Batman poster is awesome!!! I’m really looking forward to the Avengers release next year and can’t believe they’ve actually got a trailer out for it while it still has months of filming left. Crazy! Both films are gonna be awesome!

• July 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Thanks for commenting. Yes, I also was surprised at The Avengers trailer being launched already too. It looks good.

BTW, I just HAD to post the poster. It’s pretty sweet. Whoever made it did an awesome job.

3. July 19, 2011 10:03 pm

Am I the only one who actually thinks that this teaser is pretty lame? I mean there’s just a bunch of scenes from the old one and about three actual new shots. I know their not trying to show much but overall this teaser didn’t do anything for me.

• July 19, 2011 10:05 pm

hahaha! you’re not. quite a few friends of mine are saying the exact same thing! But I’m okay with it. Glad to see just a few snippets of new footage. It is, afterall, a teaser which does exactly that…teases.

But I canNOT wait for another cooler trailer! No doubt!!