It’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” 58 (Rockin’ Robin!!)

July 19, 2011

Today is Tuesday, and for most people it’s just the day after Monday, but for you it means: “Time to Vote Tuesday”is here!! YES!!!

What is “Time to Vote Tuesday”? “Time to Vote Tuesday” is the session of fun weekly polls which spark thought, debate, and intrigue! Last week’s poll entitled “The Contest of the Cape and Cowl” has officially closed! (click HERE to see the results, it was a fun poll!!) Thank you to all those who voted and shared it! On to this week’s fun poll!

This week, as a matter of fact, on Thursday, July 21, Robin Williams turns 60! Wow! We’ve seen him be a doctor, a cross-dressing father, a soldier, a robot, a genie, a serial killer, and more! So many versatile roles! Williams is turning 60 and is still rockin’ it on the big screen!

(He currently is filming a movie entitled The Wedding co-starring Robert De Niro, Topher Grace, Susan Sarandon, Diane Keaton, Amanda Seyfried, Katherine Heigl, and more! Click HERE for details!)

Today I ask you…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, ROBIN WILLIAMS!

So…which ones did you choose? Was your vote for “Other”? Leave a comment as to “Why.” Let us in on the role you like Williams in the most! 🙂

Well, we’ll see which movie of “Rockin’ Robin” wins next week. Poll closes on 7-25-11 and results will post on next week’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!”

TheScarletSp1der

1. July 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Nice post Scarlet.

And as for the comment you left on my blog about participating in your awards, I would love to!

• July 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Thanks sir! right on!

2. July 19, 2011 9:18 pm

I watched Mrs Doubtfire dozens of times as a kid. It was hilarious!

• July 19, 2011 9:51 pm

I always loved the part where Mrs. Doubtfire is in the fridge and the kids come home….face in cake=makeup! “Oh Helloooooo!” haha

3. July 20, 2011 2:57 am

HAHA I love the fact that I was feeling guilt as I wanted to choose Mrs Doubtfire. So I threw caution to the wind and for her. Only to find out that most people did too!! HAHAHA

Brillo!

• July 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Mrs Doubtfire is a good one! I love your comment. it made me laugh!

But I personally am holding out for Hook!

4. Amy permalink
    July 26, 2011 9:11 am

I didnt vote but one movie I absolutely adored of his was What Dreams May Come. It gave another side to him other than goofy, funny etc. I thought the scenery/graphics were amazing. LOVED that movie.

• July 26, 2011 9:35 am

What Dreams May Come is indeed a good one. It’s too bad you missed the poll. That would’ve given “Other” another vote!

Thanks for visiting and sharing!

5. Amy permalink
    July 26, 2011 9:13 am

out of the ones listed though I must say I loved Dead Poets Society. I love all his stuff for the most part but DPS is awesome.

• July 26, 2011 9:34 am

I actually haven’t seen DPS, so maybe I will. I was hoping that Hook would win, as I really like Hook a lot…(but I don’t vote on the polls that I create!) It’s just for you guys! Thanks for commenting!

• Amy permalink
        July 26, 2011 9:37 am

Yes you DEFINITELY have to watch DPS! I think I actually plan on watching it tonight 🙂 Hook is great too. I really just like Robin WIlliams in general.

1. Movie News Monday for July 25, 2011! « Scarletsp1der's Blog