It’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” 59 (Birthday Bash!!)

July 26, 2011

Today is Tuesday, and for most people it’s just the day after Monday, but for you it means: “Time to Vote Tuesday”is here!! YES!!!

What is “Time to Vote Tuesday”?:

Last week’s poll entitled “Rockin’ Robin” has officially closed! (click HERE to see the results! See which Robin Williams movie was voted the best!!) Thank you to all those who voted and shared it! On to this week’s fun poll!

Today, July 26, is the birthday of several different celebrities:

Helen Mirren (66), Kevin Spacey (52), Sandra Bullock (47), Kate Beckinsale (38), and Jeremy Piven (46).

(Click picture to enlarge)

Today I ask you… (keep in mind, this is a poll about the actor themself, not necessarily the movies listed to help identify them)

Can’t wait to see who you pick! Oh, and take a look at some movies of note that you might’ve forgotten that these 5 birthday boys and girls were a part of:

1. Helen MirrenNational Treasure 2: Book of Secrets

2. Kevin SpaceyThe Negotiator

3. Sandra BullockCrash

4. Kate BeckinsaleClick

5. Jeremy PivenRush Hour 2

Well, Happy Birthday to them all! We’ll see which actor/actress in today’s “Birthday Bash” wins next week. Poll closes on 8-1-11 and results will post on next week’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!”

TheScarletSp1der

1. July 26, 2011 9:23 am

American Beauty is one of my favorite movies of all time! It has such a different feel to it then any movie I have ever watched. Although there is some insanity the ending result is a positive message to live your life and enjoy it to the fullest.

• July 26, 2011 9:33 am

Nice pick sir! it was a bit of insanity, no doubt! I really enjoy a lot of Kevin Spacey’s movies. This poll is not the easiest! Thanks for commenting!

2. July 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Wow, so many birthdays!! Hard to choose between Mirren and Bullock, but the latter wins because she is just so darn likable. I made a tribute to her last year, can’t believe it’s that time already!

• July 27, 2011 7:43 am

I was wondering who you would pick. I didn’t know she was almost 50. She looks great!

3. July 27, 2011 5:08 am

For me it was an easy pick, Helen Mirren is most definitely a sexy lady for her ages and I still would!!

HAHAH Sorry for lowering the tone…

• July 27, 2011 7:42 am

haha. Helen Mirren definitely is one sexy lady! nice choice!

4. July 27, 2011 11:53 am

Jeremy Piven, because no one would choose Jeremy Piven!

• July 27, 2011 11:57 am

haha, thanks Castor! 🙂 I’m surprised that Kate has no votes yet! oh well, the poll is still open until Tuesday! perhaps that will change!

5. July 28, 2011 7:56 am

I tried to vote since yesterday…but this post refuse my vote through mobile 😦

Well my answer is of course,SANDY!!!!! Happy birthday Sandy 🙂

• July 28, 2011 8:03 am

I am sorry about that. Hmmm. Not sure why. Thanks for visiting though. How are you?

• July 28, 2011 9:47 am

I know why …mobile can’t reply to any post with symbols in its url.

I’m fine 🙂 thank you for asking