It’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” 61: “A Collaborative Creation!” part 2

August 9, 2011

Welcome! Today is another special edition of “Time to Vote Tuesday”!!!

But first, what is “Time to Vote Tuesday” all about?:

Last week’s poll entitled “Movie Maker part 1” has officially closed! As you all saw last week (click HERE to see results), We, together, are going to make a movie! But it will take your participation in order to complete by voting for the different portions of it over 3 week’s time on “Time to Vote Tuesday!”

By placing your votes for certain poll options, leaving comments, writing suggestions, and sharing/encouraging others to visit the site and participate, in a few short weeks our movie will be published on the site…all from your input and our work together!

But one thing is very vital: YOU— So, Please be sure to:

1. participate by voting AND commenting.
  2. share this opportunity on your facebook, website, twitter, myspace (who uses myspace anymore! haha), google+, whatever!
  3. look out for the rest of the polls over the next couple of weeks.
  4. use your imagination and HAVE FUN!!

So, how do we do this? In order to make a movie, there must be a production studio. You are all now volunteer employees (that means no $$) of Red Web Studios! (of which, I am the president) 🙂

Last week, you all voted on director, genre, and setting. Here are the results: Director- Christopher Nolan, Genre- SciFi/Action Adventure, Setting- Unspecified futuristic mulit-planetary

This week I ask you to choose your lead actresses and actors (Only 1 will be chosen from each category, but you can vote for 2: most votes wins)…

(FYI: Decided to eliminate the polls for screenwriter and music composer). Don’t miss out on being a part of the movie making! I can’t wait to see what type of movie we end up creating! Have any suggestions or other ideas for this movie…..LEAVE A COMMENT!

Poll will remain open until 10pm MST on August 15th before next week’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” Thanks for joining me on this fun venture! It’s going to be fun! 😀

TheScarletSp1der

1. August 9, 2011 10:14 am

I voted for Viggo and Amy

• August 9, 2011 10:15 am

you could’ve voted for 2 per poll. ????

• August 9, 2011 11:07 am

oops, my bad. Now i feel rather idiotic

• August 9, 2011 11:15 am

Don’t, my friend. No worries

2. Cameron permalink
    August 9, 2011 10:57 am

The first poll doesn’t allow the choice of two! If you choose one, then try selecting another, it will select the 2nd choice and leave the 1st selection empty.

• August 9, 2011 11:00 am

thank you for letting me know. I was unaware. I have changed it now. Thanks again.

3. August 9, 2011 2:11 pm

Hi T, I love you for including my man Butler (especially since he’s just signed on for a new role as an FBI agent in The Bricklayer).

My votes are pretty predictable of course. The actors: Russell & Gerry (man if only I could see these two together on screen!) and Charlize & Sandra for the actresses.

• August 9, 2011 9:14 pm

You know, I added them in especially with you in mind! 😉 And I knew you’d be all over The Bricklayer!

Ooh, nice pics on the ladies. Somehow I figured Scarlett Johansson would not receive your votes. 😉

4. Jack Deth permalink
    August 9, 2011 7:14 pm

Hi, Scarlersp1der and company:

Great Phase 2!

I opted for Tom Hardy and Keira Knightley for my proposed Coen Brothers directed 1950s Suspsense Thriller.

For the simple reason that Kiera would look smashing as a Femme fatale in a pencil skirt, seamed stockings, silk blouse and jacket. While Tom Hardy was made for brown suits, bad ties and snap brim fedoras.

• August 9, 2011 9:15 pm

Glad you enjoyed Phase 2! Thanks for voting. I really like the thought and effort you put into your choices! Right on!

I really like Tom Hardy as a choice!

5. August 9, 2011 8:03 pm

For female: I voted CT and SJ… both are banging Ryan Reynolds (apparently) o.O

As for the dudes…. I chose MD and RDJ… both are freakin hilarious! 🙂

• August 9, 2011 9:17 pm

what? Charlize and the Green Lantern? No way…

haha. Thanks for voting and commenting! We’ll see who wins in a week. The polls are a lot closer for this one than phase 1. Everybody better do some good campaigning and convincing for their picks! 🙂

• August 9, 2011 9:58 pm

Yea it’s a very close fight…

and too bad ScarJo and RR are no longer together, they were a cute couple

6. Shorty permalink
    August 9, 2011 10:10 pm

I knew Scarlett would be on here… But I wish you had added Adrien Brody and Natalie Portman to the mix 😉

• August 9, 2011 10:16 pm

ah! yes, I considered Natalie Portman, but she didn’t make the cut.you know and I can’t stand Adrien Brody…so…he won’t be in my movie! LOL.

however, I was THIS close to adding Kristen Stewart into the mix and surprised a few people by excluding her! haha I despise her more than Brody!

• Shorty permalink
        August 9, 2011 10:19 pm

Oh no, I think we have a problem because I love him! Lol, I will make sure I see his movies on my own.

• August 9, 2011 10:21 pm

hahahahahaha. Well, you can enjoy Splice, Predators, The Jacket, and Wrecked without me. LOL.

He is, however, in Midnight in Paris…and I need to see that movie!

7. August 10, 2011 2:27 am

I can’t believe anyone would vote for Knightley…..Ah well I guess I am just a grumpy pants this morning.

I went for Amy Adams And Scarlett, with Tom H and Viggo. I nearly opted for Gerry to help my matey Ruth out…but then went all selfish at the end…sorry RTM

• August 10, 2011 7:32 am

Even though I’m not a Keira fan, I placed her in the poll. Much better choice than placing Kristen Stewart in the poll. haha

Nice choices for your picks! Made me laugh reading your comments towards Ruth’s picks! We’ll see in a week who wins!

Keep the campaign alive!!!!

• August 10, 2011 1:00 pm

Well I appreciate you at least thought of me, Custard 😉 Totally understand matey, no hard feelings, he..he..

• August 10, 2011 1:04 pm

absolutely! about to post my Rise review, then Tree of Life. I will be reading your Rise review shortly thereafter! Have a great day, Ruth!

8. August 10, 2011 8:59 am

Voted for Amy Adams by default and Tom Hardy as well as Viggo Mortensen.

• August 11, 2011 12:41 am

SNAP!!!

9. August 14, 2011 6:25 am

Most definitely Sandy and Viggo!!! They would make perfect pair

• August 14, 2011 12:58 pm

That would be cool. Polls close Monday night. So, we’ll see!

1. It’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” 62: “A Collaborative Creation!” part 3 « Scarletsp1der's Blog