It’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” 62: “A Collaborative Creation!” part 3

August 16, 2011

Welcome! Today is Part 3 of 4 of our special series of “Time to Vote Tuesday”!!!

Editor’s note: I am still having technical difficulties as announced on yesterday’s post. I apologize in advance if I do not respond to your comments right away or have not commented on your respective website lately. I am having to complete a lot of these posts via my mobile phone. I hope to be back to 100% shortly.

What is “Time to Vote Tuesday” all about?:

Last week’s poll entitled “Movie Maker part 2” has officially closed! (click HERE to see results). Since we, together, are going to make a movie it takes your participation by voting for the different portions of it over 3 week’s time on “Time to Vote Tuesday!”

By placing your votes for certain poll options, leaving comments, writing suggestions, and sharing/encouraging others to visit the site and participate, in a few short weeks our movie will be published on the site…all from your input and our work together!

But one thing is very vital: YOU— So, Please be sure to:

1. participate by voting AND commenting.
  2. share this opportunity on your facebook, website, twitter, myspace (who uses myspace anymore! haha), google+, whatever!
  3. look out for the rest of the polls over the next couple of weeks.
  4. use your imagination and HAVE FUN!!

So, how do we do this? In order to make a movie, there must be a production studio. You are all now volunteer employees (that means no $$) of Red Web Studios! (of which, I am the president) 🙂

Last week, you all voted on lead actor and actress! Here are the results so far altogether for our untitled movie:

• Director- Christopher Nolan
  • Genre- SciFi/Action Adventure
  • Setting- Unspecified futuristic multi-planetary
  • Starring- Gerard Butler and Scarlett Johansson!

The runners up for lead actor/actress from last week’s poll have been chosen for the supporting cast. This means that Keira Knightley and Viggo Mortensen will also be in our movie as supporting actress and actor!

ATTENTION: (THIS POST IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO PLACE VOTES FOR OUR MOVIE! NEXT WEEK’S FORMAT WILL BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!)

This week I ask you to choose 2 more supporting actors (1 male/1 female) and 2 possible titles! Remember to keep in mind the results so far (above in bold), and the pictures beneath for your choices.

Don’t miss out on being a part of the movie making! Have any suggestions or other ideas for this movie…..LEAVE A COMMENT!

Okay, Listen up!: Next week is the LAST PART of our Movie Maker Series! It will require TONS of participation from all of you! Do NOT Miss It! and please come with tons of ideas! Our movie will come to reality next “Time to Vote Tuesday!”

Poll will remain open until 10pm MST on August 22nd before next week’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” Thanks for joining me on this fun venture! It’s going to be fun! 😀

TheScarletSp1der

1. Jack Deth permalink
    August 16, 2011 3:00 pm

Hi, ScarletSp1der and company:

Excellent choices, Scarlet!

Especially with the inclusion of J.K. Simmons and Ian McShane, who do evil quite well. Though Maggie Gyllenhaal has always struck me as a Damsel In Distress.

I opted for Stanley Tucci and Diane Lane as the heavies in my Coen Brothers 1950s Noir. For the simple reasons that I’ve seen neither exercise their abilities as a bad guy. Both would look great in 50s period ensembles. And Diane Lane’s voice is made for intrigue.

As for a title, I went with none of the above. Even though your selections are quite imaginative. I would steal half of one and go with ‘Shadows And Lies’.

• August 16, 2011 10:44 pm

Very good choices. I really like your title too and wish I had thought of it myself. “Shadows and Lies” has a rather “dark and untrustworthy” theme to it…pun intended. I like. We’ll see what happens next week.

Thank you for your participation! I actually am curious to see the movie that you’ve been wanting to put together with Tom Hardy, the Coen Brothers, the 1950s, and more! You may just have to write that movie sir!

2. August 16, 2011 5:43 pm

I voted for JK Simmons and Stanley Tucci, two of my favorite character actors in Hollywood. As for the title, tough to choose given that we know nothing about the story yet.

• August 16, 2011 10:41 pm

I like JK Simmons a lot.

3. August 16, 2011 5:44 pm

I voted for Tucci and Maggie, and choose Frozen fire as the title

• August 16, 2011 10:41 pm

Nice pics Julian. Thanks for voting! Can’t wait for your input on the next and final phase!

4. August 16, 2011 6:52 pm

I voted Bryce Dallas Howard, I haven’t seen much of her movies, in fact the ones I have saw sucks… (Spiderman 3, Terminator Salvation, yikes!) but anyway, she’s a redhead.

• August 16, 2011 10:40 pm

I didn’t like her in Hereafter, but I did like her in Lady in the Water, The Village, and The Help. She’s somewhat of a hit and miss actress huh?

I like your reasoning though: “but anyway, she’s a redhead.” haha

5. August 16, 2011 9:09 pm

I went with Ian McShane and Maggie Gyllenhaal (who I just learned from a trailer released today that she can do a believable British accent!) As for title, I like Shadow in the Sky, not sure what a second option would be, I’ll think of it when I figure out the plot.

• August 16, 2011 10:39 pm

thanks for voting! Next week should prove to be pretty fun! we’ll see!

6. August 17, 2011 3:17 am

I went with McShane and Madsen (but only if she wears that dress throughout)

Title you say? The Edge of Time….

HAHA Great job as ever dudicus

• August 17, 2011 10:04 pm

thanks for the votes. I was wondering who had given Madsen her only vote. I will talk to her about the dress! ha

7. August 21, 2011 6:10 am

I didn’t choose anyone for the supporting role but I really like the title ‘Frozen Fire’…it reminds me of characters in my favorite Manga, Ace the fist of fire against Aokiji the man of Ice.

• August 21, 2011 7:35 am

That is a fantastic title! Thanks for it. Thanks for voting! Tuesday will be an exciting day!

• August 21, 2011 7:37 am

Didn’t like any of the choices for supporting cast?!

1. Movie News Monday for August 22, 2011! « Scarletsp1der's Blog