The Hunger Games Sneak Peek: Tonite!!

August 28, 2011

For those of you who are looking forward to The Hunger Games releasing in theaters, be sure to tune in to the Video Music Awards tonite on MTV for the debut look at the movie. The Hunger Games releases in theaters in March of 2012, and several set photos have been released so far. Tonite will be the first official video footage promotion for the upcoming novel-turned-movie!

The Hunger Games, starring Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, Stanley Tucci, Woody Harrelson, and many more, is going to be great! For more full coverage of The Hunger Games, check out the spotlight for the film here: UPCOMING MOVIE SPOTLIGHT: THE HUNGER GAMES

Don’t miss it tonite! Can’t wait! For a little more from Jennifer Lawrence on her lead role as Katniss in this movie, watch her interview below!

Have a great day!

TheScarletSp1der

UPDATE: HERE is the link for the trailer that showed on the VMAs! Enjoy!

up next: Review for Don’t Be Afraid of The Dark

1. August 28, 2011 11:56 am

Umm it will probably some 30 sec teaser with very little to discuss :/

• August 28, 2011 3:26 pm

Haha. I sincerely hope not! Don’t jinx it, Castor! 😀

2. August 28, 2011 7:12 pm

This looks poised to be the next Twilight (w/ Liam Hemsworth be the next R-Patz?) well, hopefully it’ll be much better written. I’m curious about this one but not exactly on my most-anticipated list.

• August 28, 2011 7:51 pm

I must express my sadness in your comparison of this to the horridity of twilight. But, like you, I hope it is MUCH better!

3. August 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Hmmm…the movie people are talking about and the one I vote not to see EVER.
    Hope everyone have fun with the movie

• August 28, 2011 9:44 pm

why are you so against this one? I’m curious.

4. August 28, 2011 9:53 pm

Simply because the book copied one of the best books I have ever read (here is the book> http://wp.me/p8wsz-AU ) and she (the author of Hunger Game) got all the good credits in the world while not many people know him. IMO it’s sucks.

But I am glad that everyone who has read both books always said the one by Koushun Takami is much much better than this copycat.

Sorry for all the hatred in this comment, I couldn’t help it 😉

• August 28, 2011 10:28 pm

ah. I understand. But you STILL won’t give it a shot. Perhaps it’s not a “copy” as much as it is a “tribute.” to your book of mention. I don’t know.

have you read Hunger Games as well??

5. August 28, 2011 11:41 pm

If it is a tribute…she should have mentioned it…but my fellow book bloggers were surprised when I told him about Battle Royale. The story is not 100% same but still the outline is the same, so they’ve said.

Nah…I better use my limited time to read other great original books than reading a book that similar to a book that can easily be put in my top10 favorite of all time.