It’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” 65

September 6, 2011

Today is Tuesday, and for most people it’s just the day after Monday, but for you it means: “Time to Vote Tuesday” is here!! YES!!!

What is “Time to Vote Tuesday”?:

Last week’s poll, “A NOTEworthy Nod” has now closed with a total of 65 votes for your favorite 3 Disney songs from a list of my favorites! Wow! Click HERE to visit and see the results of your choices! Thank you to all that voted! It was fun!

Enjoy this week’s poll entitled “Bald is Beautiful.”

Actors do all sorts of things for different roles. They lose weight, change hair color, study different languages, live in a different country for a while, etc. Some of them go so far as to put on over 50 lbs!

(Did you know that Robert DeNiro gained over 60 lbs for his role in Raging Bull?, but Vincent D’onfrio holds the record with gaining 70 lbs for his unforgettable role as Private “Gomer Pyle” in Full Metal Jacket.)

Today’s poll is a tribute to the ladies who have gone bald for their role in a movie. Reportedly, Rose McGowan requested around $5 million to shave her hair and eyebrows for the recent flop Conan: The Barbarian.

SO, Today I ask you…

Now, you know I can’t leave the fellas out! Although these guys choose to rock the bald on a regular basis. Go ahead and choose from them too!

You’re lucky I didn’t toss in Brittney Spears (since she was in an Austin Powers film)! haha

Well, we’ll see which baldie wins “Bald is Beautiful” next week after the poll closes on 9-13-11 and the results post on next week’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!”

TheScarletSp1der

up next: Review for Colombiana

1. Jack Deth permalink
    September 6, 2011 11:15 am

Hi, ScarletSp1der and company:

I went with Sigourney Weaver in ‘Alien 3’. Once the ‘Why?’ was explained for her shorn locks. Nothing much else was made of it.

Patrick Stewart wears his baldness as a nonchalant Badge of Honor. Where Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel and Samuel L. Jackson seem uncomfortable with it.

Looking forward how Joseph Gordon-Levitt handles it in his upcoming ’50/50′.

• September 6, 2011 11:17 am

I, too, can’t wait to see JGL in 50/50! Been looking forward to that one myself!

Thanks for voting today! Hope you had a great weekend!

2. September 6, 2011 12:21 pm

Great poll topic, T. I’d have to go w/ Sigourney + Natalie and Bruce + Patrick. All of them have nice heads that they actually look good bald 😀

• September 6, 2011 12:33 pm

Oh, and as long as we’re talking about good looking ‘almost bald’ guys, I’d have to say Gerry Butler still tops my list when he shaved his hair in Tomb Raider 2. Case in point:

• September 6, 2011 1:42 pm

but that’s not shaving his hair! It doesn’t count. Haha, its only a shorter style of haircut! Lol. Sorry but i can’t roll with you on that one. No way he can be considered for this poll. Haha

3. September 6, 2011 3:39 pm

The only choice in the female poll i remembered well was V for Vendetta. As for the guys, i chose Patrcik Stewart and Samuel L jackson

• September 6, 2011 8:52 pm

all good choices! Thanks for the input!

V for Vendetta is one of my fav roles for Portman!

4. September 6, 2011 4:14 pm

I went GI Jane and Natalie Portman as well as Bruce Willis and Ben Kingsley. Portman is just too pretty, even going bald doesn’t make her look bad.

• September 6, 2011 8:53 pm

yeah, kudos on your Portman comment!

Glad to see another Kingsley fan!

5. September 7, 2011 12:29 am

These were easy choices 🙂 Sigourney and Ben Kingsley!

• September 7, 2011 7:17 am

🙂 thanks for voting!

what is your favorite Ben Kingsley role?

• September 8, 2011 12:39 am

I’ve seen way too little of his movies to be able to make an informed decision….

6. September 7, 2011 12:07 pm

Oh, I wasn’t suggesting that GB be included in your poll, just sayin’ he’d top MY list 😀

• September 7, 2011 12:08 pm

ah! i understand better. my fault there!

I know he will always top your list! 🙂

7. September 7, 2011 9:13 pm

Ah…too bad!! Sigourney is one vote down from Natalie….come on Weaver, you can win this 😉

• September 7, 2011 11:44 pm

haha, I’m surprised it’s that close!

1. It’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” 66 « Scarletsp1der's Blog