In TheScarletSp1der’s Spotlight: New Posters of the Week

September 10, 2011

Happy Saturday everyone!

As you all know, I love movie posters! I also love collecting them! Today brings another spotlight on the work of the artists of some great posters for upcoming movies! I hope you enjoy them as much as I!

1. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -Part 1 (11-18-11)

2. A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas (11-4-11)

3. Machine Gun Preacher (9-23-11)

4. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (12-9-11)

5. Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (12-21-11)

6. Margin Call (10-21-11)

7. The Sitter (12-9-11)

8. The Rum Diary (10-28-11)

So, what do you think? Which ones are your favorites? I personally like the ones for Machine Gun Preacher, Margin Call, and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.

Don’t forget to follow me for more exclusive updates on Twitter (@Scarlet_Sp1der) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/TheScarletSp1der)! Have a great weekend!

TheScarletSp1der

1. September 11, 2011 4:08 pm

T, just so you know i started following you on twitter. Don’t know if you noticed or not

• September 11, 2011 10:24 pm

gotcha! right back at ya! Thanks for following!

2. September 11, 2011 10:33 pm

That new Tinker Tailor poster is AWESOME. Seriously can’t wait for that one.

• September 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Brian! thanks for stopping in! how was your weekend. I can’t wait to see it either. Scott over at Front Room Cinema gets to see it this week over in the UK. I’m so jealous.

3. September 11, 2011 10:47 pm

My favorite is the Twilight one, but the one with Taylor Lautner looking like a sad puppy. Too funny! The poster for Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is definitely badass though.

• September 12, 2011 9:03 pm

really? Twilight? you are definitely in the minority. I put it first just to get past the horrible one first. Kinda like being a kid and eating the vegetables first in order to enjoy the rest of my dinner! haha

4. September 11, 2011 11:53 pm

The Twilight one is horrible. Love the Harold and Kumar one, which I’ll select my favorite. Am sure I will watch that movie as soon as it comes out. Mission Impossible looks a bit too photoshopped. Had a hard time quickly reading the Rum Diary one….

• September 12, 2011 9:02 pm

Dear Nostra! thanks for stopping in.

I wasn’t a fan of the Mission Impossible one, only because it wasn’t anything different from the first promo photo they launched about a month ago. No originality there…

5. September 12, 2011 2:29 am

Twilight just makes me want to hurl!!

I am seeing Tinker Tailor this week!! Woohooooooo!!

• September 12, 2011 9:00 pm

SUPER jealous!! I cannot wait to read your review of the film! lucky Scott.

all I can say is, at least we get MGP before you! LOL.

enjoy TTSS!!!! 🙂

6. September 12, 2011 9:12 am

My absolute favorite is obviously the MGP one, it’s such a nice contrast to the badass one they released previously. Followed by the Tinker Tailor and Rum Diary posters. I won’t even dignify the Twilight one w/ a comment, ahah.

• September 12, 2011 8:58 pm

I like the MGP one too! I was honestly disappointed in the Mission Impossible GP one.

7. September 14, 2011 8:42 am

I think Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy could be one of the better films of the year. The poster is great. I think the Jonah Hill one is really funny and the new Johnny Depp film looks interesting.

I’m not so sure I’ll be rushing to see Margin Call unless it starts getting fantastic reviews. Otherwise it doesn’t really interest me.

• September 14, 2011 9:30 am

thanks for stopping in. I am hopeful that Margin Call will be good.