It’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” 69

October 11, 2011

What is “Time to Vote Tuesday”?:

Last week’s poll, “Lovin’ Levitt” has now closed with a total of 19 votes! 🙂 Click HERE to visit and see which role of JGL people like the most. Have you seen the movie that won?! Thank you to all that voted! It was fun!

Enjoy this week’s poll entitled “Great Expectations.”

This edition of ‘TVT’ takes a look at the last 2 months of 2011 in theaters!

After a somewhat mediocre summer of blockbuster hits, the “Oscar Movie season” is upon us.

Some of the Summer 2011 hits

Every year, it seems the motto of a lot of movie makers is “Save the best for last.” By that, I mean, the end of the year is traditionally the time that several Oscar-deserving/winning films release amidst the family holiday films and annoying comedies that flood the cinemas during the same season. This year is no different. Several films release in November/December in hopes of being remembered by those in the Academy that will be making the nominations for the Oscars!

Curious about which films will actually make their way to the nomination ceremonies in the upcoming awards season? I’m sure that you will see several from the next 2 months. (For a look at ALL of the films coming out between now and the end of the year, click HERE)

Today I ask you…

I can’t wait to see which movies you are most interested in seeing in Nov-Dec. The polls close on 10-18-11 and the results will post on next week’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!”

TheScarletSp1der

***Don’t forget! For additional polls, updates, trailers, news, and more, become a fan/follower on Facebook and Twitter.

1. October 11, 2011 10:49 am

Well, as far as November goes, I’ve just posted something about one of my most anticipated movie staring Henry Cavill. I’m sure you know which one that is 😉

• October 11, 2011 10:50 am

i saw the featurette and thought of you, then I saw you just posted it! Sweetness!!!!!!!

2. October 11, 2011 9:04 pm

Not really excited about November beyond The Muppets. But there’s no way I could possibly be more excited about Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. CANNOT WAIT.

• October 12, 2011 7:22 am

TTSS definitely has me wishing I lived in the UK so I can already see it in theaters! ha

3. October 11, 2011 9:54 pm

I voted The Muppets for November but yea, nothing really interesting me aside from The Artist. But December looks a lot better. Definitely looking forward to Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Tintin and even Sherlock Holmes.

• October 12, 2011 7:23 am

Thanks for voting. Ah yes, The Artist! Good pick.

4. October 12, 2011 3:59 am

The Muppets isn’t out here in the UK until next year but of the November films listed it is right at the top of my must-sees.

In December it has to be Mission Impossible. Looks like an absolute cracker and the perfect way to unwind during the Christmas holidays.

• October 12, 2011 7:24 am

Louise, I’ll trade you The Muppets for The Avengers. I hear you guys are getting The Avengers a week or two earlier than we are over here. I think a trade is in order! 🙂

5. Jack Deth permalink
    October 12, 2011 5:45 am

Hi, ScarletSp1der and company:

Interesting polls.

Voter ‘Other’ on the first. As in ‘None of the above’.

The two films I’m looking most forward are ‘The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo’ and ‘Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy’.

• October 12, 2011 7:26 am

Perhaps your “Other” would go towards ‘The Artist’?

Surprised that J. Edgar doesn’t have your interest.

and TGWTDT and TTSS both are going to be great December watches!!

6. October 12, 2011 7:13 am

I don’t vote for November…none intrigued me.
    I have 2movies I want to see on December 🙂 One of them will be my first time seeing Benedict in big screen…yaiii

• October 12, 2011 7:26 am

saw a red band clip for Retreat yesterday. Thought about you as I know you are waiting for that one too!!

7. October 12, 2011 9:41 am

I am waiting for Retreat so bad….but I know I can only watch it in DVD…most likely will never be played in cinema as my cinema RARELY played British Movie 😦

8. October 12, 2011 3:23 pm

I would like to see (if they open near me)
    The Descendants
    The Artist
    A Dangerous Method

Opening wide:
    Immortals
    Muppets

• October 12, 2011 9:33 pm

I hope you get to see those films soon. I’m actually interested in the ones you listed myself, but expect them to not be anywhere near me when they release…

9. October 13, 2011 5:34 am

Muppets look promising… and I like the woman (forgot her name darnit… she was in Enchanted wasn’t she…?)

• October 13, 2011 7:00 am

Amy Adams!!

Yeah, Muppets looks like it will be so much fun!!

• October 14, 2011 9:21 am

Oh yea, Amy Adams! I always confuse her for Isla Fisher…

1. It’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” 70 « Scarletsp1der's Blog