Watch the “must-see” trailer for Marvel’s The Avengers!

October 11, 2011

May 4, 2012 cannot come soon enough! But, to tide us over until the next trailer, here is the much anticipated first trailer for Marvel’s The Avengers ! (In case you didn’t stay around to the end of the credits at Captain America: The First Avenger, like you should have to see the teaser trailer!)

Directed by Joss Whedon. Starring Robert Downey, Jr., Chris Evans, Samuel L. Jackson, Scarlett Johansson, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Jeremy Renner, Cobie Smulders, Stellan Skarsgård, and more. Earth’s mightiest heroes will assemble and fight against a great evil! Are you ready and excited? I know I am!!

I…can…not…wait! 😀

(click the picture for the full size version)

TheScarletSp1der

1. October 11, 2011 10:48 am

Cool, glad you’re posting this so I don’t have to 😀

Oh yeah I’m excited for this… especially to see if I can spot one of my friends in the crowd, ahah.

• October 11, 2011 10:51 am

Oh yeah! 😀

I am so excited!!

• October 11, 2011 10:59 am

I’ve had this post in “draft” status for months just waiting for the url for the trailer!!

2. October 11, 2011 12:18 pm

Yeah, i like the trailer also, although i am hoping the movie itself isn’t just about explosions. Although i have enough faith in Whedon that i don’t think that will happen

And am i the only one who has noticed Black Widow seems to love the crotch grab maneuver(I’m talking about where she grabs the guys head with her legs, in case what i was referring to wasn’t clear)?

• October 12, 2011 7:21 am

The Avengers is going to be a smash hit! Can’t wait to see it.

as far as Black Widow goes…well, her moves are okay with me! 😉

3. October 13, 2011 5:33 am

Looks good… glad to see The Hulk is in there, even tho it’s not Edward Norton 😦 But whatever… I’m excited!

• October 13, 2011 7:00 am

You and I both man! Way Excited!!

1. “Trailer Time Thursday!” 10.13.11 « Scarletsp1der's Blog