…This Weekend’s Additional Posters

November 5, 2011

In addition to the posters that released earlier this week, take a look at 3 promo posters for 3 upcoming films! To learn more about the movies themselves…click the title!

1. Step Up 4 (7-27-12)

2. The Cold Light of Day (4-6-12)

3. Now You See Me (1-18-13)

Well, I think that’s enough for the weekend poster spotlights!! πŸ˜€ What do you think?

TheScarletSp1der

1. November 5, 2011 7:16 pm

Step Up 4 looks like its gonna be the movie of the year… I’m excited already.

But seriously, what on earth is up with that poster? My god… that poster can’t be real! 😐

• November 5, 2011 7:21 pm

hahaha it looks pretty terrible! I will agree. It looks like a negative of a semi-erotic drama movie about a single rich coed and her jealous love-mad suitor! haha

• November 6, 2011 11:13 pm

That girl’s hair is real. What makes you think it’s a negative?!!? But yea, they should have stopped with the first movie which was half-decent.

• November 7, 2011 7:02 am

haha! what an horrible looking poster that is! and, yeah…that’s not real color hair! The same color is on his body in the shadows! I’m telling you!

2. November 6, 2011 11:21 am

What… really? Step Up 4? I haven’t even seen the 3rd one… the first was the best.

• November 7, 2011 7:06 am

Agreed on your comment on the first one being the best. I had hoped they were done with 3, but it looks like the dance drama saga continues.

3. Jack Deth permalink
    November 6, 2011 1:47 pm

Hi, ScarletSp1der and company:

Kind of weak selection of posters this weekend.

‘Step Up 4’ looks like another ridiculous addition to the pulled beyond belief. Pad it to fill. Beat it to fit and paint it to match, overblown ‘Axe’ commercials that pass for entertainment today.

Think I’ll pass.

‘Cold Light Of Day’ looks interesting. Only if Bruce Willis plays the world weary, cynical sage and Sigourney Weaver plays the villain.

‘Now You See Me’ has a ‘Reservoir Dogs’ look, but not its cast. My guess is that Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman play the Wise Men to arrogant rookies, Ruffalo, Franco and Eisenberg. With Harrelson playing both ends from his middle man position.

• November 7, 2011 7:05 am

The two that interest me most are the last 2 you mentioned! Hopefully better posters will release this upcoming week! πŸ™‚

4. November 6, 2011 2:13 pm

Hi T! Ted just told me about The Cold Light of Day poster. I actually posted the original one but was asked to remove it as it apparently wasn’t the official one. I actually prefer that version. I’m gonna republish that post again later today as we’ve got an official synopsis of that also.

Jack, I think Sigourney is playing the villain, or villainess I should say πŸ™‚

• November 7, 2011 7:05 am

I like this poster and I seem to remember that post from about a year ago!! I will be sure to check out your repost later today!!

5. November 6, 2011 7:03 pm

What’s “Now You See Me”?

First time its appeared on my radar. Nice cast… can anyone enlighten me?

And your comment on the Step Up 4 poster was hysterical Spider!

• November 7, 2011 7:04 am

Now You See Me looks to be pretty cool. I added a link for the film synopsis on collider that you can check out by clicking on the title of the film right above the poster! Hope it helps.

haha. thanks for mentioning my comment on Step Up 4!!

• November 7, 2011 7:16 pm

Roger that. Off to check it out now. Thanks for the hook up!!

• November 7, 2011 7:54 pm

anytime Dan!

• November 7, 2011 7:18 pm

Ok, wow. A cool poster AND a unique high concept? Awesome.

I heard it here first, folks!!

• November 7, 2011 7:53 pm

Thanks so much! Glad you could hear it first here!!

6. November 6, 2011 11:14 pm

The Now You See Me poster is definitely the most interesting of the bunch although a bit too simple and unevocative still. Now the best crop of movie posters I guess πŸ˜‰

• November 7, 2011 7:00 am

the most interesting of the posters and the most intriguing to me when it comes to the plot as well.

7. November 7, 2011 2:25 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA What the feck is that Step Up poster about?????

Do we need another one of those films?

• November 7, 2011 7:00 am

it’s horrific! I will admit though…certain scenes of Step Up 3D were rather enjoyable, such as the tribute to older dance in films like Singing in the Rain. However, we do NOT need another Step Up film.