“Trailer Time Thursday!” 11.10.11

November 10, 2011

It’s THURSDAY!!! And you know what that means!! 🙂 It is officially time for another fun-filled edition of “Trailer Time Thursday!”

Finally, your weekly fix of “Triple-T” (aka: “Trailer Time Thursday!”) has arrived!!

In case this is your first visit to “Triple-T,”here’s what it’s all about:

Seeing as how everyone loves movie previews, “Trailer Time Thursday!” was created to bring all of the trending trailers that you may have missed in theaters, or just need to see, all in one convenient place! It makes Thursdays so great! Get ready! Your Preview Pandemonium awaits!

ENJOY!!! :)

We Bought A Zoo (International trailer). Enjoy this delightful int’l trailer starring Matt Damon, Scarlett Johansson, and Thomas Haden Church. Based on a true story, a father uproots his family and unexpectedly purchases a struggling zoo! Now he fights to keep the zoo, his family, and his spirits alive. The zoo is set to open on December 23, 2011.

Safe House. Denzel plays the part of a rogue CIA operative in this action packed thriller co-starring Ryan Reynolds. Denzel flirts with the evil side in this one and the plot has a hint of familiarity to it! I’m still wanting to check it out though. Run for safety on February 10, 2012.

Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. This trailer surprised me. Vanessa Hudgens, Josh Hutcherson, Dwayne Johnson, Michael Caine, and more!! On a mysterious island? The broad range of cast alone made me curious! Check out the trailer and let me know what you think! You can be marooned on such an island on February 10, 2012.

Red Tails (trailer#3). I’ve been waiting for George Lucas’ Red Tails for quite some time! This epic tale of the famous Tuskegee Airmen is set to hit the skies on January 20, 2012. The trailer alone gets me pumped up to see it!

The Grey. After a dangerous plane accident, Liam Neeson fights for survival against the elements, the people, the wolves, and more. Follow one man and his battle to live on past the perilous struggle that lay ahead of him. The Grey hits theaters on January 27, 2012.

Arthur Christmas (trailer#3). What if YOU were forgotten about on Christmas morning? Hopefully, someone like Arthur would be caring enough to make sure your holiday was full of merriment and cheer!! Check out this wonderful 3rd trailer for the upcoming holiday animated adventure that will have us dashing through the snow on November 23, 2011.

This Week’s “Special Trailer Spotlight”:

Featurette for Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part I!

The beginning of the end is nigh! (and I can’t wait for it all to be over)! 😀 But many moviegoers and twi-hards are ecstatic for the launch of part 1 of the 2-part finale of teenage vampire love. Releasing on November 18, 2011, here is a quick behind the scenes featurette showing a little bit more of what to expect from the next installment of the franchise!

Well, that’s it for this round of ‘Triple-T’!

My favorite trailers from today: Safe House, Red Tails, and Arthur Christmas. Which ones are your favorites??

Are you ready for the weekend in theaters??!! Here’s what releases this weekend, November 11, 2011

• Wide Release: Immortals, J. Edgar, and Jack and Jill
  • Limited Release: MelancholiaInto the Abyss and 11-11-11

TheScarletSp1der

***Don’t forget to vote for your favorite candidate (superhero) running for President on this past “Time to Vote Tuesday!” Click the picture to go place your vote and/or leave your comment of support/mudslinging! 😀 Hurry! Polls will close soon!

1. November 10, 2011 9:27 am

I was wondering what Journey 1 was, but then I realized its Center of the Earth. Which I never saw, though I love Jules Verne.

• November 11, 2011 12:39 am

Yeah…you weren’t missing much. Unless you watched the old school Journey to the Center of the Earth! Now that one is a classic!

2. November 10, 2011 11:07 am

Other than Red Tails, none of this interest me, T. I’ll be posting a trailer later today as well as soon as it’s released. It’s funny now that studios have been giving people heads up as to when the trailer will be released.

• November 11, 2011 12:42 am

wow. NOTHING else interested you at all, huh? interesting.

Yes, I saw your post and I was waiting for it, hoping the trailer would launch in time for me to include it here. However, I have a separate post (much like yourself) ready for it and it will post on Friday!

Thanks for stopping in!

3. November 10, 2011 4:30 pm

Ooh I can’t wait for Arthur Christmas, I really, really want to see it! 😀

Films opening in the UK soon that I want to see include 50/50, My Week with Marilyn, Immortals and The Rum Diary. Breaking Dawn will be out in a couple of weeks, too. I probably will go see it but I won’t be one of the first people through the door 😛

• November 11, 2011 12:44 am

oh man! 50/50 is so great! I look forward to you seeing it too!

You should probably pass on The Rum Diary and Breaking Dawn! haha. (but that’s just me!) 😉

4. November 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Triple T…

VERY catchy. Very nice!

I think that Safe House trailer looks really good… anyone else or no?

• November 11, 2011 12:47 am

Thanks! Triple-T is one of my most favorite days every week!!

I also am interested in the Safe House film! Looks rather decent. I expect a bit of predictability, but it is so much more interesting when Denzel plays a “not so good” character!

5. November 10, 2011 11:23 pm

Journey 2 Mysterious Island looks so cheap it might have been a made-for-TV movie. I’m definitely surprised by some of the people involved in this (The Rock, Michael Caine)…

• November 11, 2011 12:47 am

Like I said. It really was the cast that threw me for a loop on that one too! Odd.

6. November 11, 2011 2:10 am

I am so looking forward to Arthur Christmas.

I know I am a big kid!!

Seeing it on Sunday with the girls!

• November 11, 2011 6:28 am

Yes!! I am so thrilled you get to see it this Sunday and with your girls! A great family outing! Have a wonderful time Scott.

7. Smandero permalink
    November 11, 2011 8:47 am

Yes!!! Denzel!!! Finally!

• November 11, 2011 8:59 am

I know, right?!! it’s been a while! I like the trailer!

8. November 11, 2011 5:01 pm

I hope Safe House is good. Reynolds kind of needs one right now

• November 13, 2011 5:31 pm

I hope so too, but mainly for Denzel, not Ryan. Denzel’s last “unstoppable” wasn’t all that.