“Trailer Time Thursday! (…on Friday!)” 11.25.11

November 25, 2011

Today is Black Friday! Are you ready to go brave all of the shoppers out there in numerous stores? Well, in case you decide to avoid them altogether (or if you want a break from doing shopping) today brings you a Friday edition of another fun-filled edition of “Trailer Time Thursday! (…on Friday!)

Finally, your weekly fix of trailers is here!

“Triple-T” a.k.a. Trailer Time Thursday, usually posts on Thursday, but since yesterday was Thanksgiving, it was post-poned to Friday!

In case this is your first visit to “Triple-T,”here’s what it’s all about:

Seeing as how everyone loves movie previews, “Trailer Time Thursday!” was created to bring all of the trending trailers that you may have missed in theaters, or just need to see, all in one convenient place! It makes Thursdays so great! Get ready! Your Preview Pandemonium awaits!

ENJOY!!! :)

Mirror Mirror. Tarsem Singh’s Snow White tale starring Lily Collins and Julia Roberts releases on March 16, 2012.

Gone. Amanda Seyfried and Jennifer Carpenter star in this mystery of a thriller about a girl who believes a serial killer from her past has returned, and is looking for her. Releasing February 24th, here is the trailer:

Being Flynn. Robert DeNiro, Julianne Moore, and Paul Dano star in this Focus Feature about an estranged writer and father and the relationship with his aspiring son. Look for it in 2012.

Beauty & the Beast 3D. The classic Disney film releases in theaters in 3D for the first time on January 13, 2012.

Rampart. Woody Harrelson is the most corrupt and conflicted cop you may ever see in a film. Costarring Ben Foster and Sigourney Weaver, look for this one on January 27, 2012.

The Woman in Black (trailer#2). Another frightening trailer for the upcoming spook tail starring Daniel Radcliffe. Look for it on February 3, 2012.

This Week’s “Special Trailer Spotlight”:

Behind the Scenes look at My Week With Marilyn

Starring Michelle Williams, Eddie Redmayne and Kenneth Branagh! My Week with Marilyn released in limited theaters this past Wednesday!

Well, that’s it for this round of ‘Triple-T’!

TheScarletSp1der

1. November 25, 2011 8:38 am

Rampart looks supergreat, I might be the biggest Woody Harrelson fan there is!

• November 25, 2011 4:47 pm

Anna! Thanks for poppin in today! I know someone that may just rival you in your W.H. lovin’! 🙂

2. November 26, 2011 7:58 am

Really looking forward to Rampart. I enjoyed The Messenger – thought it was excellent, and so it is nice to see the team reuniting for another film. Harrelson is going through a renaissance right now.

• November 28, 2011 12:01 am

Harrelson does seem to be popping up all over the place. and The Hunger Games is right around the corner.

3. November 27, 2011 4:25 pm

I am soooo excited to see My Week with Marylin!

Btw, Scarlet, I noticed that the main blogs I read are from wordpress, so I created one to see how it is. I really like it and i’m thinking of switching over from blogger. Since you are one of my top readers, I want your opinion. Here’s the URL to my new site, keep in mind it’s a work in progress 😀

• November 27, 2011 5:40 pm

I will check it out! Absolutely! yes, I really do enjoy wordpress so much more! I will visit I promise

4. November 27, 2011 10:21 pm

Rampart looks like fun, mostly for Woody Harrelson. Gone looks like a CSI:Miami episode with Amanda Seyfried having a couple weird-sounding lines in the trailer.

• November 28, 2011 12:03 am

haha. Hadn’t looked at Gone that way, but you are absolutely right on that sir! haha

5. December 10, 2011 9:53 am

Well, now I see how the two Snow White movies will differ. Mirror Mirror looks very tongue-in-cheek. However, it also looked terrible.

And… the screen is snowing. How did you do that?

• December 10, 2011 10:09 am

My thoughts exactly! I actually lean a lot more towards Snow White and the Huntsman. But, Mirror Mirror may have a lot more witty dialogue!

the snow: Click the Settings tab when on your dashboard page. (in the sideliner). The last option on that page should be to allow snow on the screen thru Jan 4!

• December 10, 2011 12:14 pm

Not that witty compared to what the trailer had to offer.

• December 10, 2011 7:08 pm