It’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” 76

November 29, 2011

What is “Time to Vote Tuesday”?:

Last week’s poll, “A Rose of Any Other Name!” has now closed with a total of 28 votes! 🙂 Click HERE to visit and see which Scarlett Johansson movie ranks best as the people’s choice for #1!

Thanks to everyone that voted in my fun indulgent poll.

Enjoy this week’s poll entitled “Revving Up!”

This edition of ‘TVT’ begs to ask you to about your choice of vehicles from the movies!

Imagine that you had a mansion with a 5 car garage! (You know you’re dreaming, right? 😀 ) Your first 2 vehicles are for everyday use, but your last 3 spots in your garage are set aside waiting to have 3 famous vehicles of cinematic fame parked!

Today I ask you…

Ooh! Some serious decision making to be had here! You can only pick 3! (Of course there is a “OTHER” option if you wish to make a different selection)! Curious to see which movie car wins!

Place your vote! Leave a comment! The poll closes on 12-6-11 and the results will post on next week’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!”

TheScarletSp1der

***Don’t forget! For additional polls, updates, trailers, news, and more, become a fan/follower on Facebook and Twitter.

1. Cat Woman17 permalink
    November 29, 2011 9:38 am

Who wouldn’t want the Bumblebee car? And wasn’t the Tumbler Batmobile in the Batman Begins movie? I’m trying to remember if it was Commissioner Gordon who said “I gotta get one of those”-the actor Morgan Freeman?

I’d want a Mini Cooper as well as the lesson on how to drive and park it just like in the movie!

Great TVT, T!

• November 30, 2011 9:56 am

Hello Catwoman! Thanks for voting today! And, yes, the Tumbler was in Batman Begins, but remember it was also in The Dark Knight along with the Bat-Bike!

2. November 29, 2011 12:43 pm

I’ll take the Delorean, the Mustang from Bullitt and the car from Gone in 60 second.

• November 30, 2011 9:55 am

Glad someone mentioned Bullitt! Thank YOU!

3. Jack Deth permalink
    November 29, 2011 1:34 pm

Hi, ScarletSp1der and company:

I’m going with ‘Other’:

The Aston Martin DB-5 from ‘Goldfinger’.

Kowolski’s 1970 Dodge Challenger from ‘Vanishing Point’

Peter Fonda’s 1972 Dodge Charger from ‘Crazy Larry, Dirty Mary’.

• November 30, 2011 9:55 am

I actually kinda wondered if anyone would mention the Aston Martin from ‘Goldfinger’! That is a good choice, but I really like the one from Die another Day more! The weapons, the invisibility! woohoo!

I’m not familiar with the other movies you mentioned, sadly, but I have mad love for Dodge Challengers and Chargers so they get an A+ from me! Thanks for voting today!

4. Matthew Bassett permalink
    November 29, 2011 4:27 pm

I chose the Aston Martin Vanquish, The Mustang from gone in 60 second and my other vote is the 427 Shelby Cobra from the first Bad Boys! On a side note… wouldn’t the Mini Coopers from the Italian Job take up all 3 spots? lol

• November 29, 2011 4:55 pm

So glad u didn’t succumb to voting for the problematic DeLorean! Imagine not being able to replace the flux capacitor! 🙂

As for the mini cooper question, well, they r small enough to fit! Haha. I checked!

5. November 29, 2011 5:31 pm

How is it only one other person aside from me has voted for the 1961 Ferrari 250 GT (Ferris Bueller’s Day Off)? That doesn’t even make sense.

It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.

Aside from that I went with the ’67 Shelby and the Tumbler. I figure I could rob some places or something with the Tumbler… to afford my other cars.

• November 30, 2011 9:53 am

I know! I was wondering why myself! That Ferrari was the best!

good reasoning on the Tumbler btw!

6. November 30, 2011 12:04 am

I pick Bumblebee so I can smash some people in some welcome instance of road rage ahah. I also selected the DeLorean because it would obviously be amazing to travel in time and the Tumbler for the 2012 apocalypse

• November 30, 2011 9:52 am

solid picks man! I, too, would have to go with Bumblebee!! He matches the motorcycle I used to have!

7. November 30, 2011 12:49 am

teehee I went for christine…She is just so cool. And would be interesting to drive on our narrow british streets

• November 30, 2011 9:52 am

haha. that would be pretty fun to watch actually! Thanks Scott!

8. November 30, 2011 7:10 am

I am not really into cars as I always take bus 😉 so…I picked the one I know the most, Christine

• November 30, 2011 9:51 am

Nice pick! 🙂 thanks for voting today!

9. November 30, 2011 7:00 pm

There’s only one choice. No need for 3. None of the other cars have a flux capacitor.

• November 30, 2011 7:25 pm

haha. ah, that troublesome flux capacitor! It’ll get ya stuck!

10. December 1, 2011 6:41 am

I love this post! Though I don’t know much about the mechanics, I really love cars. I went for the classic Mini Coopers, Bond’s Vanquish and Christine…

I remember watching Christine when I was younger as it’s one of my dad’s favourite films. It freaked me out but at the same time I thought the idea of a car coming to ‘life’ was fantastic.

I love Aston Martins and one day I will have an Aston Martin DB9 – my dream car!

At home in my parents’ garage I have my classic 1992 Mini Cooper. He’s my baby and I really miss driving him about. My aim is to have him back on the road next year in time for his 20th birthday!

• December 1, 2011 7:55 am

You have a classic Mini-Cooper?! How awesome is that?! AND an Aston Martin DB9 is your dream car?! Claire, I think I may be in love with you! 😉

Thanks for voting today!