New Posters of the Week (12/9)

December 9, 2011

Happy Friday! Today, we once again get to take a look at all the “New Posters of the Week!”

Hooray!! You already know that a fun guilty pleasure of mine is collecting movie posters! If you love movie posters like I do, then you are likely to enjoy the latest ones of the week!

1. Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted (6-8-12)

2. The Five Year Engagement (4-27-12)

3. Casa de mi Padre (3-16-12)

4. Perfect Sense (2-10-12)

5. Goon (3-30-12)

6. The Flowers of War (December 2011)

7. W.E. (2-3-12)

8. American Reunion (4-6-12)

Well, what do you think? Which ones are your favorites? I personally like The Flowers of War, Casa de mi Padre, and the new poster for American Reunion (simply because of how it pays tribute to the first 3 so well.

Tell me, what are some of YOUR favorite posters in this week’s spotlight? Leave a comment! 🙂

TheScarletSp1der

To see past editions of this post (Spotlight on New Posters of the Week), click HERE.

1. December 9, 2011 8:38 am

Nice collection T, I haven’t seen most of these. Ferrell as Armando Alvarez, ahah, that made me laugh! Btw, I dated a Mexican guy in my first few months in the States though he didn’t really look Mexican at all w/ dark blond hair, until he started to speak of course 🙂

Now finally we have some nicely-designed posters for Flowers of War! No constipated look from Bale, yes! I like the use of red mixed w/ black & white.

• December 10, 2011 7:06 pm

I thought abt you when I saw the Flowers of War poster! very nice poster!

haha, and funny story about your dating life! Love it!

• December 11, 2011 9:35 am

Ahah, I hope it’s not TMI… the reason I mentioned him is his name was Armando, forgot to convey that in my comment. Anyway, I think you’re gonna like my Poster of the Week I’ll be posting on Tuesday 🙂

• December 12, 2011 6:41 am

I can’t wait for you Tuesday post now, you have me intrigued!!!

2. December 9, 2011 8:53 am

Flowers of War is easily the winner for this week. Really cool with the butterfly. Thanks T!

3. December 9, 2011 9:56 am

I’m so looking forward to the first two movies and American Pie 😀
    This is going to be legendary!!

• December 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Kim! Thanks for commenting! Hope you have been well! American Reunion I am really looking forward to watching!

4. December 10, 2011 12:10 pm

The Will Ferrel one is good. Actually, Madagascar 3 is somewhat funny with the giraffe. and I like how American Pie reflects the first film’s poster.

• December 10, 2011 7:08 pm

that’s exactly what I liked about American Reunion poster too…how it relates to the first films so much! I hope it is just as good.

5. December 11, 2011 11:08 am

For the life of me why another ‘American Pie’ film? I am looking forward to seeing ‘The Flowers of War.’ Great posters!

• December 12, 2011 6:43 am

I am actually ready for AP4! haha. Same cast, not a spinoff, same look and feel! haha. I can’t wait for them all to return!

Aren’t the posters for “The Flowers of War” fantastic! The new trailer came out last week for it too!