New Posters of the Week (12/16)

December 16, 2011

Happy Friday! Today, we once again get to take a look at all of the “New Posters of the Week!”

Hooray!! You already know that a fun guilty pleasure of mine is collecting movie posters! Last week, the new posters for The Dark Knight Rises and The Amazing Spiderman released (click HERE to see them) and I can’t wait to hopefully add them to my growing collection! If you love movie posters like I do, then you are likely to enjoy the latest ones of the week!

1. Chronicle (2-3-12)

2. Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (12-21-11)

3. Gone (2-24-12)

4. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (6-22-12)

5. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (poster#2)

6. Rock of Ages (6-1-12)

7. John Carter (3-9-12)

8. The Hunger Games (3-23-12)

9. Prometheus (6-8-12)

10. The Expendables 2 (8-17-12)

Well, what do you think? Which ones are your favorites? I personally like Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, The Hunger Games, and the newly released poster for Prometheus.

Tell me, what are some of YOUR favorite posters in this week’s spotlight? Leave a comment! 🙂

TheScarletSp1der

To see past editions of this post (Spotlight on New Posters of the Week), click HERE.

1. December 16, 2011 8:38 am

I like the Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter one, very atmospheric and eerie looking. Hope the film is good, excited to see Rufus in it! Happy Friday, T!

• December 16, 2011 8:41 am

It looks so cool, huh?!

Have a great weekend my friend!! 🙂

2. December 16, 2011 1:51 pm

Okay, so almost all of these are some pretty freakin’ awesome looking posters! 😀

Btw, when do you plan on seeing Ghost Protocol?!

• December 18, 2011 12:45 am

I like ’em quite a bit!

I am hoping to see MI-4 in the next cpl days. Maybe tomorrow. We’ll see! and you?

3. December 16, 2011 2:55 pm

There’s a lot of cool ones on display for this week. I’m partial to The Hunger Games since reading the book. Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter looks good too.

• December 18, 2011 12:45 am

Thanks for checking them out! I like this week’s selection!

4. December 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Prometheus is pretty wicked. Expendables 2 looks pretty good too, even though I have no desire to see the movie.

The Mission Impossible minimalist poster is a little odd though.

• December 18, 2011 12:46 am

I like the Expendables 2 one a lot. Rugged.

The MI-4 one I found impressive because the fuse also resembles the building that Tom Cruise scales in Dubai!

5. December 19, 2011 7:21 pm

God DAMN Amanda Seyrfried is good lookin’…

• December 20, 2011 3:39 am

it’s her eyes. She just got you under her spell. Look away man! Look AWAY! haha

Newspaper headline (or title for Fogs’ review of Gone) will read: “FOG disappears with star of GONE! hahaha!