It’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” 80

December 27, 2011

What is “Time to Vote Tuesday”?:

Last week’s poll, All InThe Family…Feud (Round 1) actually remains open as people continue to vote. Currently with an average of 11 votes per contest! 🙂 Click HERE to visit and see which of the actors with the same last name are winning the popularity contests such as the new ones below in Round 2!

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week’s poll…please be sure to go back and vote in case you did not already!

In this edition of ‘TVT’ this week’s poll, entitled “All InThe Family…Feud (Round 2)”, I ask you to take 4 turns at choosing between 2 Hollywood performers that have something very much in common: Their last name!

Many actors and actresses have a member of their familia in the business. Sometimes they even share the silver screen! (Will and Jaden Smith in Pursuit of Happyness, Marlon and Shawn Wayans in White Chicks, Bruce and Rumer Willis in Hostage, etc)

Just like last week: You must choose the familial preference of your choice! 🙂 Some are siblings, some are parent and child, some are uncle and niece. SOME EXCEPTIONS: some are not related, yet share the same last name AND some are related without the same last name! You will find some exceptions below.

That’s it!! You must choose!

Include a reason for your vote/debate in the comment section!

Today I ask you to choose your favorite…

SUTHERLAND:

AFFLECK

WILLIAMS

VOIGHT/JOLIE:

Hope this was fun! Can’t wait to see your choices!

[Don’t forget, if you didn’t get to vote on Round #1, you can do so HERE!] (It will stay open through the end of the day 12-27)

Remember to leave a comment supporting your choices and why they should win! This poll closes on 1-3-12 and the results will post on next week’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” There will be a Round #3 soon!!

TheScarletSp1der

***Don’t forget! For additional polls, updates, trailers, news, and more, become a fan/follower on Facebook and Twitter.

1. Matt Stewart permalink
    December 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Donald, Ben, Robin, and Voight for me 😀

I think Casey is a better actor than Ben, but Ben is a far better writer and director IMO.

• December 27, 2011 8:04 pm

Good choices. Little surprised at Donald’s superiority over Kiefer!

2. December 27, 2011 3:50 pm

Ha! Donald Sutherland is kicking his son’s ass! 😀

• December 27, 2011 8:04 pm

LOL. he sure is.

3. December 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Have to admit that was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Apart from the Sutherland’s (which was just an easier decision for me atleast) I could justify a vote going either way.

• December 27, 2011 8:04 pm

Round 2 has surely proven to be interesting! Thanks for voting!

4. December 28, 2011 2:51 am

HAHA Great idea T!!

I am back from my little xmas break. I hope you are well. Did you still need that thing we talked about?

• December 28, 2011 4:48 am

🙂 thanks! I hope your Christmas dinner worked out great!

Yes, I will need it. I will send you a DM! thanks so much!

5. Jack Deth permalink
    December 28, 2011 9:20 am

Hi, ScarletSp1der and company:

Interesting match ups.

I’m going with Donald over his son, Keifer. Still think dad’s best and funniest work was in ‘Kelly’s Heroes’ and M*A*S*H. When the kid can cut it in a film opposite Clint Eastwood, Telly Savalas and Don Rickles. He can come talk to me.

Neither Affleck. Mediocre talents propped up by well oiled Public Relation machines.

Robin Williams over Michelle. Just for his stand-up ability alone. No one riffs faster or funnier!

Jon Voight over his daughter. The father can act and still hold his own. His daughter is an Cybernetic action figure. Keep an eye on her when Sky Net kicks in and the world’s appliances and ATMs begin to revolt!

• December 28, 2011 11:01 am

Thanks for voting today! haha. Not a fan of Kiefer I take it! 🙂 or the Afflecks for that matter. Ouch. haha

6. December 28, 2011 4:12 pm

What’s with those Williams? lol

I like Angelina’s father more because I don’t like Angelina 😉

• December 28, 2011 6:40 pm

it seems that most are in agreement with you!