“Trailer Time Thursday!” -The Best of…part#2

December 29, 2011

Welcome to Part 2 of the final countdown of My Top Movie Trailers of 2011! In case you missed Part 1, you can find trailers #16-#9 HERE. Let’s get right down to business, shall we?

Here are my final Top 8 trailers of ’11:

#8. The Dark Knight Rises

#7. The Hunger Games

#6. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2

#5. Snow White and the Huntsman

#4. The Artist

#3. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

#2. The Hobbit: The Unexpected Journey

#1. The Lorax

Say what you will, The Lorax is my favorite trailer of 2011. No other trailer is full of such happiness, joy, delight, and downright good-feeling and excitement! I smile everytime watching the trailer and singing along with it! Laugh out loud, Sing out loud, and Smile as you watch it! These are my top 16 trailers of 2011!! Which ones made YOUR list?

TheScarletSp1der

up next: Review for War Horse

1. December 29, 2011 2:56 pm

“The Hunger Games,” and “Snow White” “The Lorax,” and of course “The Hobbit” looks awesome! I keep hearing all the buzz surrounding the Batman movie and I am still not excited about it. Ah well. All hope for my 2012 rests in the Hobbit movie 🙂

• December 30, 2011 7:55 am

thanks for checking out the list today! Glad you like the trailers.

didn’t know you werent a fan of Batman. You gotta at least admit that Nolan’s Batman is far better than the Batmans of Batman Forever and Batman&Robin!

2. megaman permalink
    December 29, 2011 3:37 pm

reading the hunger games book now. I hope that the movie will be similar to the book but, I won’t be holding my breathe. So far the trailer does agree with the major points in the book. I agree with Aldy in that I am very excited about “The Hobbit” but I cannot wait until Batman comes out… IMO. =)

• December 30, 2011 7:54 am

I think the movie will please many of the readers! It looks great!

It’s a little bit too bad that we still have to wait 7 months for TDKR and 12 months for The Hobbit…

3. December 29, 2011 7:01 pm

“Say what you will, The Lorax is my favorite trailer of 2011”

Why would I say anything other than… rock on dude!

I think we’ve touched base before, this movie looks awesome and I cant wait for it. CANNOT wait.

I WOULD however say that “Drive” should be way higher. That trailer was incredible. It was like a mini movie in and of itself. Might I recommend dropping “Snow White”? LOL… not impressed. 😀

The one omission I’d say? One of the most memorable trailers? The MI:4 trailer. Loved it.

• December 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Ooh. A great call on the MI-4 trailer. I assume u are referring to the first trailer with the Eminem track! Yes, that is indeed a great trailer!

• December 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Glad we are in unison with The Lorax!

4. December 29, 2011 8:13 pm

Good choices, T. I’m w/ you on a lot of these, I think The Hobbit is just awesome as it’s been so long since we saw those Middle Earth characters on screen. I’m w/ Fogs on MI4 trailer, freakin’ awesome and fortunately the movie lives up to it.

• December 30, 2011 7:53 am

thanks for checking out my top trailers today, Ruth! I was glad that MI4 did not disappoint!

5. December 30, 2011 3:32 am

You have done very well compiling this mix of trailers T.

I am so nervous about all of them as I don’t want to like DKR or The Hobbit trailer…. you know why!!

HAHA

• December 30, 2011 7:50 am

thank you Scott! I appreciate that!

In accordance to your law, I hope you absolutely abhor TDKR and The Hobbit trailer! LOL or at least there they are the exceptions to the rule!

6. December 30, 2011 5:42 pm

I was a bit surprised by that Lorax Trailer. I was wondering how they were going to make a 22 page book into a full length film. Its got Danny Devito so I have high hopes for it. I think my favorite trailer would be a toss up between The Avengers and The Hobbit.

• December 31, 2011 6:33 am

Yes! Remember seeing The Avengers trailer for the first time!?? Man, I was so excited!! can’t wait!

high hopes for The Lorax!!