It’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” 81

January 3, 2012

What is “Time to Vote Tuesday”?:

Last week’s poll, All InThe Family…Feud (Round 2)!” has now closed with an average total of 18 votes per poll! 🙂 Click HERE to visit and see the results of the 4 mini-polls!

Thanks to everyone that voted in last week’s polls. There will be a Round 3 at some point in the near future!

In this edition of ‘TVT’ this week’s poll, entitled “Vampires vs. Werewolves!”, brings a silly twist to the classic war.

There are so many vampires and werewolves in movies. Some sparkle, some are teenagers. Some are ludicrous while others are downright scary! Some we just can’t stand!

Well, I have created an arena…a colosseum, if you will…that pits movie vampire against movie werewolf in 4 different rounds. (Mainly because, in each round, one of the contenders I really can’t stand and just want to see them defeated/demolished! hahaha)

Just indulge me here in my Twilight/TeenWolf/Wolfman bashing! haha.

Today I ask you…

Let the battles begin!! haha!

LEAVE A COMMENT ANSWERING THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:

1. Which 2 battles in the arena are you attending?
  2. Do you have your tickets?
  3. Who would win in the arena battles you chose?
  4. Who do you think would be the last one standing in a free-for-all?
  5. Is there another battle that should be here that isn’t?

LOL. This silly poll was fun putting together!

Place your votes! Leave a comment! The poll closes on 1-10-12 and the results will post on next week’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!”

TheScarletSp1der

***Don’t forget! For additional polls, updates, trailers, news, and more, become a fan/follower on Facebook and Twitter.

————————————————————————————

*FYI: Over the next few weeks a few changes will be made here on the page as the transition to a new page theme, setup, and title begins! (I’ll explain later.)

So, don’t be thrown off if you visit and the page looks a little different as certain changes take place! The site may be under some construction, but you can look forward to no interruption of the same great content you’ve come to love here on this page! Stick with me! More great things are in store!

1. January 3, 2012 10:17 am

Easy. My first round would be Cullen vs. the Underworld Lycan! Totally for the Lycans beating the crap out of Edward Cullen *grr* Second, Keifer/Lost Boys vs. Teen Wolf! With Keifer beating the crap outta the wolf because shame on them for such a crappy werewolf make-up! If I had tickets it would be front row center for this slaughter with no-man standing from the losing teams. If it turned into a ‘free for all,’ totally voting for the wolves (sans Teen Wolf)…okay, with Blade being the only vampire standing because Blade is awesome and he would totally agree with the merciless slaughter of the Cullens. So yeah.

• January 3, 2012 10:25 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I literally laughed out loud reading your comments!! Fantastic!!!

Don’t think I could agree more!! This reply was a fun read and you totally understood the spirit of this post! YES!

• January 3, 2012 3:52 pm

I enjoyed and had fun responding to this! Your post conjured up some ill feelings regarding the ‘Twilight’ film franchise. Thanks for providing the opportunity!

• January 3, 2012 5:12 pm

haha! Yes! always aim to please! twilight ranting is continually welcomed here! 🙂

2. January 3, 2012 1:55 pm

Even team Jacob + Edward together won’t stand a chance against Snipes’ Blade, but it’d be fun to watch him rip those guys to shreds, mwahahaha… watch THAT Bella! Who knows maybe she’ll quite moping around and go w/ muscle-bound Mr. Blade instead 😀

• January 3, 2012 5:10 pm

hahaha! yes! perhaps Bella will indeed quit moping around! Blade is much better than edward and jacob! hahahaha! Thanks for commenting and indulging my fun poll today!! haha

3. January 3, 2012 3:47 pm

Since I don’t know any of these characters (don’t watch horror movies) I’ll refrain from voting 😉

• January 3, 2012 5:12 pm

I’m curious now, though, as to your description of “horror”! I only see possibly 1 of these categorized as horror (Lost Boys). Other than that, they are…to me…suspense/action/superhero/or drama films. of course twilight could be considered a horror of a film to watch! 🙂

4. January 3, 2012 9:15 pm

I’d love to see the Twilight boys get ravaged by some real vampires. Then hopefully, it will be as if Twilight never existed!

• January 3, 2012 10:36 pm

haha! YES!! the non-existence of twilight sounds amazing! haha. Thanks for taking the time to visit, vote, and comment!

5. January 3, 2012 11:41 pm

I will give you one guess which battle I voted for matey… one guess… come on you know me very well by now…..??

• January 3, 2012 11:51 pm

I’m going to have to say David vs. Teen Wolf…only because I believe you have to stick with your love for The Lost Boys!! “Sleep all day. Party all night. Never grow old. Never die. It’s fun to be a vampire.”

• January 3, 2012 11:52 pm

ZING!!! Correct oh buddy oh pal!

• January 3, 2012 11:53 pm

YES!!!!!!!!! woohoo! point for me! 🙂 thanks for voting!

6. January 4, 2012 6:36 pm

aha…I chose the one most people had chosen, long live the lost boys 🙂

• January 5, 2012 7:33 am

🙂 glad you could vote on this one! It’s a party for The Lost Boys!

1. It’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” 82 « The Focused Filmographer