New Posters for Star Wars: Episode I in 3D

January 12, 2012

Coming to theaters once again…only in 3D! Star Wars: Episode 1 is set to make its debut next month on February 10th!

Fan or not, you can’t deny that Star Wars is one of the BEST sagas of all time! While you may not be a 3D fan, the newest posters are pretty sweet! Check out the latest posters courtesy of Collider: (click on 1 of the posters for a full screen display slideshow)!

Pretty sweet posters! Look for the adventure to begin in another dimension next month!

1. January 12, 2012 8:18 pm

I was a HUGE Star Wars fan/geek as a child I mean “memorized all three movies/read all the books/started my own Star Wars Club” HUGE. Damaged irrevocably by Phantom Menace. I have not been able to turn back.

• January 13, 2012 5:46 am

Phantom Menace also made me sad. what a bad bad prequel.

but I always love the saga! Thanks for commenting!

2. January 12, 2012 9:07 pm

While I am not a huge fan of the newer movies, Star Wars brings backs such great memories for me as a child with incredible movie magic. So, even though I don’t love the later trilogy, i will definitely be seeing it in the theater 😀

• January 13, 2012 5:47 am

I feel the same about the later trilogy. The 3rd one was so good, but it is so hard to sit and watch eps 1-3 and then go straight into 4…the prequel trilogy messes up so much.

• January 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Agreed, Revenge of the Sith was definitely the best of the newest trilogy.

• January 14, 2012 7:13 am

and you know that was the one everyone was waiting to see too! the other 2 were just teasers.

3. January 12, 2012 11:19 pm

See the problem I have it that this is my very LEAST favourite Star Wars film. But I am quite up for seeing how it does with the 3D conversion

• January 13, 2012 5:48 am

it was also my least fave, Scott. you are not alone! but looking forward to seeing Darth Maul battle it out in 3D.

4. January 13, 2012 5:16 am

Anything that has to do with Star Wars, granted, is awesome, however, I do have to ask one question: when will it stop? Ah well. I have to say first that I am loving your changes here! Certainly encourages engagement! #awesome

• January 13, 2012 5:49 am

ha. George Lucas has never been introduced to the word “Stop!” haha.

thank you very much for the compliment on the page. Still working a few things out (i.e. the location and color of the “Comment” link, etc), but it’s coming along. Appreciate it much! 🙂

5. January 13, 2012 5:20 am

Erm, I’m concerned that at the time of voting, that I was the only one who definitively said I didn’t care and there are too many yes-es in that poll!

Just stop fiddling with Star Wars. Yes it brings home the bacon, but surely they’ll be a day when George won’t have anything to fiddle with in it. No?

• January 13, 2012 5:52 am

hahaha. Your comment made me laugh! Lucas continually insists on doing this and that with his movies. and it does get old.

Well, I just hope that by the time we get to episodes 3-6 that nothing too much messes them up! but I’m sure he’ll find a way!

thanks for voting and for commenting! Hope you have a great weekend

6. January 13, 2012 5:22 am

That words-on-face poster looks horrible… O.O

• January 13, 2012 5:53 am

ya know what? It kinda reminded me of The Social Network poster! LOL

• January 13, 2012 6:01 am

Yeah, Darth Maul uses Facebook now…

I think Thor had a words-on-face poster as well…

• January 13, 2012 6:03 am

I just sent good ol’ Maul the friend request!!!

7. Megaman permalink
    January 13, 2012 7:16 am

I know people have already mentioned this but…. I am so tired of the remakes in 3D. It just goes to show that society as a whole lacks any sort of creativity to make something unique. Very disappointed with humans right now…

• January 13, 2012 9:33 am

True story! ha.

only, don’t be disappointed with all humans! just those in Hollywood that don’t hire original writers! haha. Gotta b careful with the originality aspect though…look at M. Night Shyamalan over recent years. 😉

8. January 13, 2012 5:17 pm

I am a huge Star Wars fan, but I just cannot get excited about this.

• January 14, 2012 7:12 am

I think that your sentiment is shared by most star wars fans!

9. January 13, 2012 6:14 pm

They need to freeze Lucas in carbonite so he stops screwing with his movies. That being said I will be going to see this at the theater as my little man is Star Wars crazy. I have no idea where he got that from….. I will be seeing the non-3D version as its a struggle to keep glasses on a 3 year-old.

• January 14, 2012 7:12 am

funniest comment in this thread by far! haha.

I hope you enjoy it with your little man! way to train him up right! 🙂