The Friday Focus: Movie Photo Spotlights

January 13, 2012

Happy Friday everyone!

Today we take a quick look at some of the recently released photos from the sets of several upcoming films! Below you will find snapshots from the sets of The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spiderman, Mirror Mirror, Dark Shadows, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, and more!

(You can click any picture to enlarge it.) Enjoy! ๐Ÿ™‚

The Hunger Games (Elizabeth Banks)

Dark Shadows (Johnny Depp & Michelle Pfeiffer)

The Dark Knight Rises (Christian Bale)

The Dark Knight Rises (Tom Hardy & Christian Bale)

The Amazing Spiderman (Andrew Garfield)

Men in Black 3 (Josh Brolin & Will Smith)

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter ย (Benjamin Walker)

Mirror, Mirror (Lily Collins)

Quite the photogenic week from Hollywood! Which one of these movies are you looking forward to most?

BTW, if you liked these photos and want to see more, there are more pics where those came from for several of the titles represented here. If you’d like to see more, then visit HERE, HERE, and HERE.

up next: Review for Contraband

1. January 13, 2012 8:49 am

It’s still ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ for me. In this group, it’s closely followed by ‘Dark Shadows’. Thanks, T.

• January 13, 2012 9:32 am

I think that one is on the top of most people’s list. You surprised me with Dark Shadows. Nice choice. Did you ever watch the series?

2. January 13, 2012 9:38 am

Is it me, or is Jonny Depp a little bit R-Pattz-ised in that shot? It just doesn’t look like Depp to me!

• January 13, 2012 9:39 am

Glad I’m not the only one who thinks so! haha

3. January 13, 2012 10:50 am

Great selections T. LOVE Bale in TDKR and of course Andrew as Spidey, he just looks so much like a young Anthony Perkins!

I’m also looking forward to Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, can’t wait to see pics of Rufus!

• January 14, 2012 7:10 am

Oh yes! Rufus in Vampire Hunter. I forgot he was in it. I’m sure you can’t wait! ๐Ÿ™‚

4. January 13, 2012 1:01 pm

Ooh great photos, T. Elizabeth Banks looks like someone out of Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland! I’m keen to find out more about Dark Shadows, it looks like something that I’d really enjoy.

The best one is either the Bane/Batman one of Bruce in front of the suit – I can’t decide!

• January 14, 2012 7:11 am

thanks for checking out the photos today! Elizabeth really does look like someone from Alice in Wonderland! ha!

Have a great weekend Claire!

5. jenkakio permalink
    January 13, 2012 10:46 pm

I couldn’t believe that was Elizabeth Banks. I had to do a double…no…triple take on that photo. I can’t even see her. Amazing. I can’t wait for the movie!

• January 14, 2012 7:13 am

I know, right?!! She really has been transformed into Effie Trinket! I can’t wait to see it myself! Thanks for commenting!

6. January 14, 2012 9:15 am

That Hunger Games photo is awesome. Totally fits the character. I’m really looking forward for that adaptation. Thanks, T

• January 15, 2012 6:50 am

no problem Max! Yeah, the Hunger Games is one I am looking forward to as well.

7. January 15, 2012 3:36 am

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter is just how I pictured him when I read the book! Can’t wait for it.

Great blog!

• January 15, 2012 7:07 am

Jersey! Hi!

I love the title of your page “walklikeheroes.”

Thanks for stopping in! I am very interested in what Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter will be like. I never read the book.