New Posters of the Week (1/28)

January 28, 2012

Today, we once again get to take a look at all of the…

Hooray!! You already know that a fun guilty pleasure of mine is collecting movie posters! If you love movie posters like I do, then you are likely to enjoy the latest ones of the week!

Take a look:

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Well, what do you think? Which ones are your favorites in this week’s spotlight? I personally like The Raven, The Hunter, and the international poster for Red Lights.

Leave a comment! 🙂

To see past editions of this post (Spotlight on New Posters of the Week), click HERE. (posters courtesy ImpAwards)

Have a great day!

up next: Reviews for The Descendants and The Grey

1. January 28, 2012 10:30 am

‘The Raven’ and, of course, ‘Prometheus’ look good. Thanks, T.

• January 30, 2012 6:58 pm

thanks for stopping in Mike! I like the poster for The Raven quite a bit.

2. January 28, 2012 10:54 am

Red Lights, The Woman in Black and Raven 🙂

have you seen Red Lights Trailer? ow…my Cillian is named before Sigourney and DeNiro *very proud*
    I post it here, if you are interested> http://bokunosekai.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/cillian-murphys-filmography/

• January 30, 2012 6:59 pm

Hi Novia! How was your weekend?

I have seen the Red Lights trailer. had no idea that CM was given billing ahead of Sigourney and DeNiro. You should be proud! Thanks for the link!

3. January 28, 2012 9:52 pm

My favorite would definitely be Prometheus, but that’s because I’m looking forward to that one far, far, far, far more than any of the others.

Idris Elba. Alien mythology. I want it now.

• January 30, 2012 7:00 pm

Prometheus is going to be so great. At least I think and hope so! ha.

Glad to see Idris getting some good work lately.

4. Jaina permalink
    January 29, 2012 1:06 pm

The Raven and The Hunter are probably my personal favourites out of those. Though, a lot of new posters released these days leave me a little cold…

• January 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Jaina!
      how was your weekend? I, too, liked the two posters you mentioned. I know what you mean about the posters, hopefully some new ones will be coming out soon that really grab you. Speaking of ‘lazy, as it were, posters’ I was mentioning on another site that featured a new poster for The Avengers that I’m tired of seeing all of the ‘concept art’ posters and it’s time that they bring on some live-action posters for the movie.

5. January 29, 2012 1:36 pm

The Raven looked good from its trailer and the poster also does it justice. I’m hoping for a good film – looking forward to it.

• January 30, 2012 7:06 pm

I think it will be Dan. I do. Either way, I’m looking forward to it as well. Thanks for commenting.

6. January 31, 2012 8:39 am

The Raven is my favorite. Also like Prometheus, Brake, and although simple I still find something cute about This Means War poster. I like it 🙂

• January 31, 2012 10:09 am

I like The Raven as well, but I liked the first one for it much more! 🙂

7. February 2, 2012 2:15 pm

All of these look very interesting! Although we all know how deceiving posters can be. Thanks for sharing T!

• February 3, 2012 11:10 pm

Posters and trailers both! Ha. Thanks man!