New Posters of the Week (2/8)

February 8, 2012

Today, we once again get to take a look at all of the…

Hooray!! You already know that a fun guilty pleasure of mine is collecting movie posters! If you love movie posters like I do, then you are likely to enjoy the latest ones of the week!

There are a lot more than normal in the gallery below. 16 in total. Click one of the pictures for a fullscreen slideshow you can scroll through.

Well, what do you think? Which ones are your favorites in this week’s spotlight? I personally like The Bourne Legacy, Apart, and Resident Evil: Retribution.

Leave a comment! 🙂

To see past editions of this post (Spotlight on New Posters of the Week), click HERE. (posters courtesy ImpAwards)

Have a great day.

up next: “Trailer Time Thursday”

1. February 8, 2012 7:27 pm

Hi, Terrance and company:

Nice looking posters!

I found a link to a trailer for ‘Iron Sky’ through BuzzFeed. Looks very interesting.

• February 9, 2012 12:18 am

Jack! Thanks for checking it out. Yeah, Iron Sky looks to be fun for what it is!

2. February 8, 2012 7:42 pm

A lot of these feel kinda generic (Wrath of the Titans, I’m looking at you) but Apart does exactly what a poster should- I’ve never heard of this movie, but now I wish I had.

• February 9, 2012 12:19 am

Isn’t APART intriguing? Ha. Thanks for checking them out today

3. houa0001 permalink
    February 8, 2012 9:44 pm

The Bourne Legacy one is cool although I wonder what’s up with the black bars in the poster and trailer? The Apart one is intriguing and makes you wonder what the movie is about.

• February 9, 2012 12:19 am

Just adding to the mystery I guess. Is this a new user name for u, Castor?

• February 9, 2012 8:26 pm

Those two are exactly what I was about to comment on Cas, they definitely stood out from the pack. I just saw the one w/ Steve Carrell and Keira Knightley, I actually did a double take, talk about an odd couple 🙂

• February 10, 2012 8:26 am

The trailer for the Steve Carell one just launched too. Looks odd.

4. February 8, 2012 10:40 pm

Mr T is back! Cannot. Contain. Excitement.

Hahaha good to.have ya back my friend 😀

• February 9, 2012 12:21 am

Ha! Thanks Matt. Glad to be back, yet it will be hard to go back to work. Lol. I’ll be catching up on your page soon!

5. February 8, 2012 10:57 pm

Welcome back matey… Sorry again I couldn’t find the time to supply you with any work…. I suck as a friend

• February 9, 2012 12:22 am

Ha. No worries at all my friend. How are things for you at FRC? I am slowly catching up with everyone.

6. February 9, 2012 10:50 pm

Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed your vacation! Be sure next time you are out to include me on the list to supply a review 🙂 Interesting posters this time around. I am especially looking forward to “Apart.” Seems like a really deep film.

• February 9, 2012 11:27 pm

well, thank you! Vacation was great. and next time I will be sure to send you a request. Thanks so much! But I guarantee you that I welcome a guest review from you anytime, not just on vacay.