CinematiCaptions #4

February 15, 2012

Here comes another installment of a fun segment entitled: CinematiCaptions!

Have you ever played the television game of watching a program with the volume muted and then coming up with your own silly dialogue for the people in the scene at that moment? Well, the CinematiCaptions segments enable you to take part in a fun similar game of sorts. Only, with pictures and captions.

For example:

So! F.Y.E. (For Your Entertainment), below are 2 pictures from 2 movies you may recognize. What the picture is about now is completely up to you and your remix mastery!

• Create a CinematiCaption of dialogue or a general statement about the scene, actor, film, etc. for each picture.
  • Leave your captions in the comment section.

Please keep the CinematiCaptions you create clean and respectful, yet fun, inventive, and unexpectedly hilarious! 😀 As the comments come in, I will update this post and place them under the picture in the order which they are received.

(I will start it off with the first CinematiCaptions for the pictures.)

Picture #1-

CinematiCaption 1: “Okay! Okay! The other mutants didn’t want to tell you, but- YES! Your breathe DOES smell like rotten onions! OKAY?! I said it.” (-T)

CinematiCaption 2: Wolverine: “Say it to my face, Wolverine was a GREAT film!” Stryker: “Ok, ok, it was!” (-Jaina)

CinematiCaption 3: Wolverine – “So you were the one who took my sweet roll?” (-Aidy)

CinematiCaption 4: “Tell me who messed up my movie.” (-Julian)

CinematiCaption 5: Wolverine: “Next time you cut in front of my truck without signaling, I will blow up your house!” (-Castor)

CinematiCaption 6: “Dude, you need a mint….” (-Scott)

CinematiCaption 7: “May I have this dance?” (-Nostra)

CinematiCaption 8: (Put yours in the comment section)

CinematiCaption 9: (Put yours in the comment section)

CinematiCaption 10: (Put yours in the comment section)

Picture #2-

CinematiCaption 1: “Mom!! You let me go to the prom looking like THIS?!!” (-T)

CinematiCaption 2: “Mirror mirror on the WAAAAAAAA!!!” (-Jaina)

CinematiCaption 3: In the words of Michael Jackson: “I’m looking at the man in the mirror!” (-Aidy)

CinematiCaption 4: “Not another Scream sequel!” (-Julian)

CinematiCaption 5: “Gosh darn it I stubbed my toe AGAIN!!!!!” (-Matt S.)

CinematiCaption 6:  It was at that moment that Drew Barrymore saw her future screaming back at her…. (-Scott)

CinematiCaption 7: And then the ghost screamed as his reflection wasn’t as he expected it to be… (-Nostra)

CinematiCaption 8: (Put yours in the comment section)

CinematiCaption 9: (Put yours in the comment section)

CinematiCaption 10: (Put yours in the comment section)

Alright, now. Put on your imagination caps and get to typing. Enjoy!

Thanks for playing. Happy “CinematiCaptioning“!

You can visit the previous installments and still submit yours if you want by clicking HERE.

1. February 15, 2012 9:06 am

1. Wolverine: Say it to my face, Wolverine was a GREAT film! Styker: Ok, ok, it was!

2. Mirror mirror on the WAAAAAAAA!!!

• February 15, 2012 9:12 am

haha. those are great! made me laugh! Thanks for playing today, Jaina!

2. February 15, 2012 12:16 pm

You know, I always wondered “how” Edward Scissor-hands wiped his butt! Ha! Okay, here is mine, I am not known as a comedian–so here it goes: Picture #2 Wolverine – So you were the one who took my sweet roll? (If you played Skyrim, that would totally be a funny :). #2 I just can’t think of anything. I want to say something about Michael Jackson’s ‘Man in the Mirror’ song…but can’t make it a funny. 😀

• February 15, 2012 12:29 pm

LOL. thanks for commenting today! I love these segments. always fun to see what people come up with. 🙂

3. February 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Thank god i didn’t have to make a caption for the scissorhand pic…i’m not sure i could have kept that one clean

ANYWAYS, for the first picture 1 “Tell me who messed up my movie.” For picture 2 “Not another Scream sequel!”

• February 16, 2012 8:34 pm

hahaha. Thanks for playing still today! Love the captions. esp the 2nd one. seems so appropriate.

4. February 15, 2012 10:24 pm

Wolverine: Next time you cut in front of my truck without signaling, I will blow up your house!

• February 16, 2012 8:35 pm

I think I heard this screamed from the car next to me today in traffic actually!

5. February 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Scream: Gosh darn it I stubbed my toe AGAIN!!!!!

• February 15, 2012 10:55 pm

😀

• February 16, 2012 8:36 pm

the word “AGAIN!!!!!” is the most painful part of that caption. OUCH! yep, I’d be screaming too.

6. February 16, 2012 1:31 am

#1 Dude you need a mint….

#2 It was at that moment that Drew Barrymore saw her future screaming back at her….

• February 16, 2012 8:36 pm

ha! love it Scott. Thanks for playing. Have a great Friday!

7. February 16, 2012 4:56 am

1. May I have this dance?
    2. And then the ghost screamed as his reflection wasn’t as he expected it to be…

• February 16, 2012 8:37 pm

i bet Stryker regretted that dance that day! haha