It’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” 89

March 6, 2012

What is “Time to Vote Tuesday”?:

Last week’s poll, Revvin’ Roadbikes has now closed with 31. Click HERE to see which 2 movie motorcycles were votes as your favorites! Thank you to everyone that voted in last week’s polls and made it fun with your comments!

In this edition of ‘TVT’ this week’s poll, entitled “Project: Party Central”, takes a look at some of your favorite films that include some pretty massive parties!

This last weekend’s party movie release, Project X, featured tons of teens in drunken mass hysteria and debauchery in the normal fashion that is such when the parental units leave for a weekend. This party got completely out of control and, quite basically, was a ton of fun to watch! Ah, the memories that undoubtedly many of you will reminisce when watching Project X!

This week we take a look at several of these films as you vote on which two are YOUR favorites? Does John Belushi get your vote from Animal House? Did McLovin seal the deal for you in Superbad? Does the Wolf-Pack take the cake? Let’s hear it. Which crew are you partying with when it comes down to choosing?

Today I ask you…

Place your votes. Leave a comment. Which party 2 places did you enjoy watching unfold or self-destruct the most?

The poll closes on 3-13-12 and the results will post on next week’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!”

***Don’t forget: For additional polls, updates, trailers, news, and more, become a fan/follower on Facebook and Twitter.

1. March 6, 2012 2:12 pm

After watching Sixteen Candles, that party should be added to the list. I haven’t seen Animal House, but I voted for it and Superbad. I couldn’t get paid enough to go see Project X. It looked incredibly stupid. I love to vote though.

• March 6, 2012 9:51 pm

Thanks for voting still Max! Always love having the votes pour in on Tuesdays.

I completely missed adding in Sixteen Candles. Thanks for mentioning it. haha you haven’t seen Animal House? that’s okay. I just recently watched it for the first time about 2 months ago. Gotta love the “zit” scene. You’ll know when you see it. hahahaha

2. March 6, 2012 3:24 pm

Animal House is the king of all kings when it comes to party movies. It is the archetype for the rest of the list! One of those movies I could probably watch everyday.

Also went with the Hangover. Its always awesome to look at your photos from the previous night and have one of those wtf? moments.

• March 6, 2012 9:52 pm

Animal House and Hangover. Counted! oh man, wait til you see Project X.

3. March 6, 2012 7:10 pm

I voted for Superbad, but this poll just reminds me that I really, really need to see Animal House.

Also, sha-blams.

That “sha-blams” was the sound of YOU being nominated for a Kreativ Blogger award.

• March 6, 2012 9:53 pm

Thanks for voting and for the nomination! Appreciate that.

4. March 6, 2012 8:15 pm

Hmmm, not to be a party pooper but I voted none of these. I think I’ll join Max at his Sixteen Candles party 😀

• March 6, 2012 8:21 pm

party pooper. party pooper. party pooper! hahaha jk 😉

5. March 7, 2012 12:59 am

Definitely the party in “Animal House” or “Superbad”.

• March 7, 2012 8:55 pm

all fun. Sam, thanks for voting today. I remember the first time I watched Superbad. I couldnt stop laughing!

6. March 7, 2012 1:31 am

I’m not much of a party animal, so I probably wouldn’t attend any of them. Looking at the movies, there are a couple of them I have not seen…

If I had to go to one I’d probably go to the House Party one, just to experience hip hop during that time period when people actually still danced 🙂

• March 7, 2012 8:54 pm

House Party! ha. Kid n’ Play definitely threw down in that one!

7. March 7, 2012 3:25 am

I am just popping in to say HI. I have been manic this week, and I still am in changing my theme. This also means editing all the posts to fit the new size and look good… GRRRR

Hope you are well

• March 7, 2012 8:54 pm

I noticed all the work over at FRC! Love the changes. If I can do anything for you, please let me know. Thanks.

8. March 7, 2012 6:22 am

Haven’t seen House Party in a long time – I used to love it and its sequel. But my vote goes to the classic – Animal House!

• March 7, 2012 8:53 pm

Animal House! woohoo. Thanks for voting Dan! How you be?

9. March 7, 2012 8:22 am

Hi, Terrance and company:

I’m old school and have to stick with ‘Animal House’. And would add ‘The Wild Party’ with Raquel Welch.

PS: Check ‘FlixChatter’. I’ve a guest review you may enjoy.

• March 7, 2012 8:53 pm

the old school films it is!! woohoo.

thanks for voting.

If you don’t mind, my name is spelled without the “a”. Just “e” throughout: Terrence.

Will check out your review.

10. March 7, 2012 11:10 am

I couldn’t vote because I am not a party person. I prefer staying at home watching movies or hang out with my friends than going to any party.

• March 7, 2012 8:50 pm

haha. Does that mean you haven’t seen any of the films too? You can vote for the one you liked the most. 🙂

11. March 7, 2012 11:22 am

Have to go with Old School and House Party. Both films hold and extra special place in my heart.

• March 7, 2012 8:49 pm

Hey Courtney! Thanks for stopping in today! Glad to see House Party and Old School get some votes. You’re my boy, blue!!

12. March 8, 2012 8:51 am

I’ve found a film genre that I haven’t seen much of – the party genre! Only seen The Hangover from that list, and I did vote for it. The crazy stuff is great. Though, I’d be a bit scared that I’d be the one with a tattoo on my face or hair all shaved off.

• March 9, 2012 3:06 am

haha. get yo’ party on! LOL.

I’d be itchin for some major payback if that were to ever happen to me! LOL. Therefore, I do no partyin!

13. March 10, 2012 9:16 am

Hands down House Party and Old School! I just love the dance-off scene in House Party and a party with Snoop Dogg, well, that’s gotta be crazy fun.

• March 11, 2012 9:35 pm

A classic dance off scene

1. It’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” 90 « The Focused Filmographer