It’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” 90

March 13, 2012

What is “Time to Vote Tuesday”?:

Last week’s poll, Project: Party Central” has now closed with 37 votes. Click HERE to see party was favored most by voters. I was actually a little bit surprised myself with the final results. Thank you to everyone that voted in last week’s polls and made it fun with your comments!

In this edition of ‘TVT’ this week’s poll, entitled “Double the Fun!”, takes a look at some twins of Hollywood fame.

There are so many movies that feature twins. Some twins are played by 2 actual identical twins (Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen), while others are played by the same person (The Winklevoss twins in The Social Network).

Ah, the fun games that twins are able to play. When I was younger I envied my twin aunts and often wished that I had a twin brother just to be able to play mind tricks on so many people with it. Oh, just imagine if you had both “Terrence and Terrell” running around causing havoc and mischief! LOL. Okay, I digress. Back to the task at hand.

Several twins in films have graced the screen for several years. Today we take a look at those “twins” that actually performed on the screen together. In other words, the poll below will not be including digitally imposed twins that feature the same actor playing the part of two separate people. So, no Lindsay Lohan, or Eddie Murphy, or Nicolas Cage, etc. You get the point.

So with that in mind today I ask you…

Place your votes. Leave a comment. Which 2 sets of twins are your favorites?

The poll closes on 3-20-12 and the results will post on next week’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!”

***Don’t forget: For additional polls, updates, trailers, news, and more, become a fan/follower on Facebook and Twitter.

up next: Review for 21 Jump Street followed by my Hollywood Fantasy Movie Draft Pitch

1. March 13, 2012 10:30 am

I keep forgetting that Luke & Leia are twins! Well, I picked that and the HP twins, they’re so adorable and it’s sad what happened to one of them in the finale.

• March 13, 2012 11:00 am

haha right?! me too sometimes.

ah, the HP twins…good choice!

2. March 13, 2012 10:53 am

I went with the Grady girls, mainly because i feel like they are still referenced today. Not sure if the HP twins will have the same shelf life

btw have you gotten any further with the 3rd act of your pitch?

• March 13, 2012 10:58 am

hey Julian! Thanks for voting. I thought abt u last nite as I watched Silent House. It was bad though. will u b seeing it?

I am almost done and will have it posted tomorrow! Am making my rounds in the blogosphere today (my day off) and will be sure to not miss your page! Thank you for checking in on me and my post man! Appreciate that for sure!

• March 13, 2012 12:14 pm

If i had money i might have checked out, but i haven’t been able to go to the theater in a while. I will probably watch it on dvd.

And i look forward to tomorrow 🙂

3. March 13, 2012 2:01 pm

I voted for the Weasleys only because I like the HP universe. From this poll, I can conclude that twins are quite annoying! 😉

• March 13, 2012 3:15 pm

haha. that’s funny Castor! Thanks for voting

• March 14, 2012 11:57 am

Well of course Castor is gonna pick the Weasley twins, he’s kinda obsessed w/ HP. Right Cas? 😉

4. March 13, 2012 3:26 pm

I went with the the Grady girls. Still holding strong on never seeing/reading any Harry Potter 😉

• March 15, 2012 5:36 pm

haha. NEVER seen a Harry Potter film? I’m not a fan of HP, but that’s pretty remarkable! Nice work there! haha

5. March 13, 2012 5:12 pm

I also voted for the Grady girls. Not a big fan of any of the others.

• March 15, 2012 5:37 pm

the Shining girls always looked creepy to me.

6. March 14, 2012 2:25 am

I went for Julius & Vincent, I think I saw that movie in the cinema twice. I was a lot younger then 😉

• March 15, 2012 5:37 pm

Julius and Vincent! So glad you voted for the Twins!! yeah!

7. March 14, 2012 7:25 am

I couldn’t vote for the Weasley’s because although they are cool characters I thought the kids were so wooden the first couple of times they appeared in the films. Has to be Julius and Vincent from Twins for me!

• March 15, 2012 5:49 pm

Hey russ, thanks for stopping in and thanks for voting too! I like the choice you made! We’ll see who wins on Tuesday!

8. March 14, 2012 8:49 am

Got to go with Fred and George. I would not mind being on the arm of one or both of those twins. A solid vote for them.

9. March 15, 2012 2:41 am

I definitely choose Fred and George, my favorite of all Harry Potter’s characters

• March 15, 2012 5:39 pm

Fred and George seem to be a popular lot.

1. It’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” 91 « The Focused Filmographer