New Posters of the Week (3/16)

March 16, 2012

Today, we once again get to take a look at all of the…

Gotta love movie posters! The time and effort it takes to put some of these masterpieces together pays off! With teases of what to expect from the featured film, posters are one of my favorite things to collect. If you love movie posters like I do, then you are likely to enjoy the latest ones of the week!

Take a look: (To view the fullscreen slideshow, click on any one of the posters below and scroll through with the arrow keys.)

Well, what do you think? Which ones are your favorites in this week’s spotlight? I personally like Moonrise Kingdom, Ted, and the “fake” concept poster for Walt.

Leave a comment! 🙂

To see past editions of this post (Spotlight on New Posters of the Week), click HERE. (posters courtesy ImpAwards)

Have a great day!

1. March 16, 2012 9:37 am

My favorite one has got to be the Walt one, shame though that it’s not for a real movie. Would be interesting to see how Gosling would depict him…

Have a great weekend and I’m looking forward to the change you are going to make to The Ten!

• March 18, 2012 5:04 pm

I’d like to see that Walt film. Cool concept of a poster indeed.

2. March 16, 2012 10:52 am

My favorites are Ted & Walt. Read above comment that Walt is a fake poster. Totally disappointed because I got excited when I saw the poster :(. Thats just one sick joke to get someone amped for nothing…lol

• March 18, 2012 5:04 pm

Lol. Sorry abt that! 🙂

3. March 16, 2012 2:51 pm

What?? That WALT one is fake? Oh well, it does look overly photoshopped. The Sleepless Night one is interesting, usually Euro films (non Hollywood) have a more creative posters.

• March 18, 2012 5:05 pm

Isn’t WALT cool though?

4. yaykisspurr permalink
    March 16, 2012 6:23 pm

hehe…and here I thought WALT was real! It’s too sad as that’s the one I was intrigued by the most…I also just looked at Dark Shadows…looks funny and good, can’t wait for Johnny Depp and his quirky portrayal. Also intrigued by Chernobyl Diaries. Wonder what it’s about…? Cool post. Cheers!

• March 18, 2012 5:06 pm

I’m intrigued with the Chernobyl Diaries one myself

5. March 18, 2012 8:00 am

The Ted one could be funnier but it’s good to see the promotional ball rolling on that one. Intrigued about Chernobyl Diaries. Will have to look that one up.

• March 18, 2012 5:11 pm

You know, I had to look Ted up! Haha. Thanks for commenting on this week’s posters