Avengers Week: #6 of #10- Time to Vote Tuesday #97

May 1, 2012

Note from T, The Focused Filmographer:

Welcome to AVENGERS WEEK! -where we take a more-or-less chronological shared look at the “prequel” films and characters in preparation for The Avengers. In case you missed the introductory post explaining the exciting entire week, please visit HERE. Let the festivities BEGIN!

Today is Tuesday! and if you’ve been coming here for any length of time, you know that, for most people Tuesday is just the day after Monday, but for you it means that “Time to Vote Tuesday” is here!! YES!!!

What is “Time to Vote Tuesday”?:

Last week’s poll, In Nolan We Trust has now closed with 30 votes. WOW! Be sure to visit and see Christopher Nolan film was chosen as #1 HERE!

I wish to thank you everyone that voted in last week’s polls, shared it with others, and made it fun with your comments!

In this edition of ‘TVT’ this week’s poll, entitled “Choose Your Avenger”, we take a look at the Avengers and ask a fun question.

Yes, The Avengers release is almost here. And, as you can tell with this week’s posts, I cannot wait.

Already breaking records from its overseas theatrical release, The Avengers is sure to pound its place in the record books! May 4th is just around the corner.

Today, I simply ask you:

Now that you’ve chosen…tell me why. Leave a comment!

The poll closes on 5-8-12 and the results will post on next week’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!”

Up Next: Jaina’s review of Thor and her thoughts/expectations of the hero in The Avengers! Stay Tuned.

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!

1. May 1, 2012 8:47 am

WHOAA!! T!!! A time to vote Tuesday with only ONE choice allowed? 😀 WOW!

LOL, ball busting aside. I chose Iron Man because I presume that that comes with being a billionaire genius with a way with the ladies.

I was CLOSE to picking the Hulk, because how cool would it be if everyone was afraid to piss you off, but then I thought at least once a year youre waking up and all your stuff is destroyed and youre half naked in a ditch somewhere purple pants are all ripped up… not cool.

Iron Man baby. And get me that car selection, and that crib, and Pepper Potts, and my annual symposium, etc etc etc…

• May 1, 2012 9:06 am

Why am I not surprised 😉

• May 1, 2012 9:12 am

haha. Fogs’! Well, last week only had 1 choice too, ya know! 🙂 Gotta mix it up. LOL

Iron Man, I knew you would pick him actually. And that’s ok. It’s kinda funny that both you and Jaina picked the characters that you chose to spotlight for Avengers Week.

• May 1, 2012 9:23 am

Coincidence….? 😉

• May 1, 2012 9:33 pm

I think not!

2. May 1, 2012 9:06 am

Hmm… no guesses who I voted for. The demi god Thor. I mean, he’s got the power of lightning! He can fly! He’s a bloody god! And also, any girl would kill for his hair.

• May 1, 2012 9:13 am

LOl at choosing him for his hair in addition to his powers! haha Thanks for voting! 🙂

3. May 1, 2012 9:16 am

Thor. Dude is a god. Nuff said

• May 1, 2012 9:33 pm

haha. Thanks for voting today Julian. Are you enjoying Avengers Week?

4. May 1, 2012 9:32 am

I would have picked Thor, but there is no denying that Iron Man has the most fun out of all of them! A great time definitely trumps everything else…even a fine A$$ God! lol

• May 1, 2012 9:33 pm

haha. Another vote for Iron Man! 🙂

5. May 1, 2012 10:59 am

I want that flying iron suit. And to look and act like RDJ.

• May 1, 2012 9:31 pm

hahaha. It seems most agree with ya Pete! Admit it though, you just want that so that you can have your own theme song! haha

6. Dak the Knomadd permalink
    May 1, 2012 9:17 pm

I’ll be in an exclusive minority here with Cap. Just a good person given the chance to be a great hero.

• May 1, 2012 9:19 pm

Dak, thanks for voting today. Cap is a good choice. At heart, a true hero.

7. May 3, 2012 3:43 pm

Got to be Iron Man. Imagine using that suit, flying around and having his millions and millions! Plus the way he puts the suit on gets cooler with every film!

8. May 6, 2012 3:21 am

ah…when I finally have time out of the hype to check your vote…the vote is something I can’t choose.
    Maybe next vote will be better for me.
    Have fun with avengers 🙂

• May 6, 2012 9:55 pm

haha. Why can’t you vote this time around? Even without seeing the movie, you still can pick…yeah?

• May 7, 2012 5:40 am

I know nothing about them 😉

9. Sherry permalink
    May 7, 2012 9:38 pm

I haven’t seen the movie and I picked. I love Ironman because he’s an egocentric rich manchild who does the right thing even with attitude.

• May 8, 2012 6:31 pm