New Posters of the Week (5/5)

May 5, 2012

Today, we once again get to take a look at all of the…

Gotta love movie posters! The time and effort it takes to put some of these masterpieces together pays off! With teases of what to expect from the featured film, posters are one of my favorite things to collect. If you love movie posters like I do, then you are likely to enjoy the latest ones of the week!

There are some neat ones this week, including a pretty sweet poster for Snow White & the Huntsman.

Take a look: (To view the fullscreen slideshow, click on any one of the posters below and scroll through with the arrow keys.)

Well, what do you think? Which ones are your favorites in this week’s spotlight? I personally like Snow White & the Huntsman, Beasts of the Southern Wild, and MIB 3 .

Leave a comment! 🙂

To see past editions of this post (Spotlight on New Posters of the Week), click HERE. (posters courtesy ImpAwards)

Have a great day! Go see THE AVENGERS!

1. May 5, 2012 9:50 am

I agree! Great posters for SWATH, particularly that close up! Beasts poster and trailer looking beautiful!

• May 6, 2012 10:02 pm

I am very much intrigued by the attention that Beasts is getting lately. Looks good.

2. mettemk permalink
    May 5, 2012 11:39 am

The Possession looks cool… and I also like the Snow White poster with the bird.

• May 6, 2012 10:02 pm

Thanks for checking out the posters today!

3. May 5, 2012 2:25 pm

The Snow White and the Huntsman posters both look great.

The Amazing Spider-Man poster is their best yet… sure, it’s pretty standard for a Spidey pose, but it’s a classic because it works.

I think with The Possession, somebody should have told them that if you’re going to have a hand coming out of someone’s mouth, you forfeit any right to use the phrase “based on a true story”.

• May 6, 2012 10:01 pm

hahaha. Morgan, I LOVE your point about The Possession! good one. I agree.

4. May 6, 2012 7:13 pm

Loving those Charlize Theron ones for SWATH! She is so foxy!

• May 6, 2012 9:54 pm

Rawr! haha. I love the SWATH posters myself

5. May 7, 2012 10:02 am

Loving both the SWATH posters, as well as the new MIB poster.

• May 7, 2012 10:56 am

Me too on SWATH! I can’t wait to see it. 🙂

6. May 7, 2012 12:16 pm

Beasts and SWATH look brilliant. Excellent posters. Though, definitely more excited about SWATH. The more I see, the more I think it’ll be one of the sleeper hits of the summer.