New Posters of the Week (6/22)

June 22, 2012

Today, we once again get to take a look at all of the…

After such a big day in trailers yesterday (even TWO more came out after both “Trailer Time Thursday!” posts published!), today we look at some of the new posters of the week. In case you missed yesterday’s trailers, be sure to check them out HERE and HERE.

On to the posters!

Gotta love movie posters! The time and effort it takes to put some of these masterpieces together pays off! With teases of what to expect from the featured film, posters are one of my favorite things to collect. If you love movie posters like I do, then you are likely to enjoy the latest ones of the week!

Posters lately have been pretty lackluster, but this week we do have the first poster for Anna Karenina, a new one for Taken 2, and a promotional one for Total Recall.

Take a look: (To view the fullscreen slideshow, click on any one of the posters below and scroll through with the arrow keys.)

Well, what do you think? Which ones are your favorites in this week’s spotlight though? I personally like Total Recall and Red Lights.

Leave a comment! 🙂

To see past editions of this post (Spotlight on New Posters of the Week), click HERE. (posters courtesy ImpAwards and Collider)

Have a great day!

1. June 22, 2012 9:26 am

Definitely like that Rekall poster.

Totally!

(LOL, ok, sorry, that was bad. I couldnt resist!)

• June 22, 2012 3:18 pm

Too funny Fogs! 😀

• June 25, 2012 9:46 am

he’s a hoot

• June 25, 2012 9:47 am

lame!!!!!!!!!! haha, J/K. 😀

2. June 22, 2012 9:44 am

Total Recall poster’s pretty nifty. Though there’s some awfully nice pretty people on the one for Magic Mike! I’ve seen that poster on far too many buses over here! It’s distracting while driving! Though would prefer it if it was Matt Bomer and Joe Manganiello backing up Channing.

• June 25, 2012 9:47 am

haha. I was expecting someone to comment on Magic Mike’s men! LOL. YOU WIN! 🙂

3. June 22, 2012 3:17 pm

I quite like the one w/ Andy Samberg, the movie’s got to be better than That’s My Boy right? 🙂

That one for Total Recall is cool, I’m looking forward to the movie, too.

• June 25, 2012 9:47 am

The Total Recall one is one of my faves. and I would be highly disappointed if the Andy Samberg one is worse or anything close to That’s My Boy!

4. June 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Pretty average posters this week. The Total Recall marketing campaign as a whole has been brilliant and that poster is great too. I love the simple Taken 2 poster as well. Neeson is so cool in those films!

• June 25, 2012 9:46 am

Taken will be fun as long as they don’t screw it up.

• June 25, 2012 2:22 pm

I’m expecting it to be the same film as the first except he has to save two people rather than one…. and I’d be ok with that!

• June 26, 2012 10:12 pm

Yes! as long as it plays out as a continuation and not a “reinvention” for sake of a sequel, then it will be awesome.