Are you ready for The Dark Knight Rises? Less than a month from now, we will get to see the epic conclusion to the amazing presentation of the Batman’s tale. Director Christopher Nolan has assembled a fantastic cast and crew to draw to a close the best continuing saga of the Dark Knight to date!
Starring Christian Bale, Morgan Freeman, Anne Hathaway, Michael Caine, Juno Temple, Tom Hardy, Marion Cotillard, Gary Oldman, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and more, The Dark Knight Rises is one of my most anticipated films of this year!
Check out some of the great photos I got while visiting Batman’s rides (the Tumbler and the Bat-Pod…sorry, no Bat-Wing) today in El Paso, TX with some friends. You can click any picture to enlarge for a better view!)
Pretty sweet, huh?! I’m glad I got to check it out! Sorry there is no video, they started up the Batmobile and I thought I pressed “record”, only to find afterwards that I hadn’t. Epic fail.
Be sure to check and see if it is coming anywhere near you while it continues its tour on the way to California and the San Diego Comic Con! Visit HERE for details.
Some things I wonder about The Dark Knight Rises
- Does Nolan really have Joseph Gordon-Levitt as just a police officer on a task force to apprehend the vigilante known as Batman, or will he be using him to do more? Speculation: Azrael -who, in the Knightfall storyline (which Nolan has used as a strong reference for The Dark Knight Rises), took up the fight against Bane and defeated him, whilst Batman was paralyzed after the famous battle with Bane). Read more about this thought HERE.
- Will Catwoman’s involvement in the movie have her on both sides of the law? And if so, which side will she end on?
- Remember that Marion Cotillard is in this movie? Cast as Miranda Tate, is that truly an alias for the daughter of Ra’s Al Ghul, Talia?
- Will Cillian Murphy be the only villain to make an appearance in all 3 Nolan Batman movies as the Scarecrow? Oh, I hope so! I remember hearing scattered reports of people spotting him on set.
- Liam Neeson is credited as Ra’s Al Ghul in this film. Did he really die in Batman Begins and he is in the movie as a flashback or voiceover? Or, will we actually see him again?
- Will Batman simply be imprisoned by Bane…or will he have his back broken (which Bane is famously known for doing)…or even die? I don’t think he will die, the title is The Dark Knight RISES…but, who knows? Should he die, though, no one would ever be tempted to try to create an ill-fated sequel to Nolan’s legacy.
- Even though Nolan said there would be NO Robin in the film. Will there be a tease of Robin, possibly even a poster for a circus highlighting the Flying Graysons? That’d be cool.
- Will Bane die? or just disappear?
- Will we get to see any “new” flashback footage of Heath Ledger’s Joker or Aaron Eckhart’s Two Face?
- What’s up with the camo tumblers being used?
Well, those are just a few of my questions and thoughts about the film. Though I am sure that all questions will be answered come July 20th! Share some of your thoughts and expectations in the comment section.
Thanks for reading! Happy Watching!
–T, The Focused Filmographer