New Posters of the Week (7/3)

July 3, 2012

It’s that time again! Today, we once again get to take a look at all of the…

Gotta love movie posters! The time and effort it takes to put some of these masterpieces together pays off! With teases of what to expect from the featured film, posters are one of my favorite things to collect. If you love movie posters like I do, then you are likely to enjoy the latest ones of the week!

Up this week: Take a “look” at a new poster for The Amazing Spider-Man along with one for several upcoming spooky films such as The Awakening.

Take a look: (To view the fullscreen slideshow, click on any one of the posters below and scroll through with the arrow keys.)

Well, what do you think? Which ones are your favorites in this week’s spotlight? I personally like The Amazing Spider-Man, The Awakening, and The Man with the Iron Fists.

Leave a comment! 🙂

To see past editions of this post (Spotlight on New Posters of the Week), click HERE. (posters courtesy ImpAwards and Collider)

Have a great day!

1. July 3, 2012 9:01 pm

That new Spider-Man poster does look pretty nice. I also like the Tall Man and the Man with the Iron Fists. Pretty nice batch overall this week.

• July 4, 2012 9:23 pm

I want that Spider-Man one. It’s pretty sweet.

2. July 4, 2012 1:44 am

Love the Iron Fists one and quite like the Tall Man one too.

• July 4, 2012 9:22 pm

I like the style of Iron Fists myself. Looks like it will be one crazy movie for sure, Pete!

3. July 4, 2012 9:34 pm

I like that Iron Fist poster. Kind of reminds me of a video game cover like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat lol 😉

• July 4, 2012 10:02 pm

Ooh, maybe that’s exactly what QT was going for. It does look like Street Fighter. I just hope the movie is better that SF or MK! ha

4. July 5, 2012 10:45 am

Iron Fists looks the most interesting. Al the others are a bit blah. The only change I see with the Sparkle poster is recoloring the background. The Tall Man should have opted not to put Jessica’s big face front and center. The poster alone has sparked no interest in me to see this film…lol

• July 6, 2012 1:23 pm

Iron Fists is the only one that grabs ya this week, huh? I like it, but something should be said for the creepiness of The Awakening! 🙂

Thanks for checking them out today.

5. July 6, 2012 6:03 am

The Sessions is an interesting looking poster. Just from the positioning of everything. Not typical, a little bit different. Like it.

• July 6, 2012 10:09 am

It is a different kinda film as well. so fitting!

6. July 8, 2012 3:39 pm

Pretty bland posters this week. I like the Spiderman poster and I really want to see God Bless America, caught the trailer recently and it looks really good.

• July 9, 2012 8:44 pm

God Bless America is actually out on dvd/blu-ray now. I didn’t realize it until i went in to work today and saw it on the shelves. Let me know if you catch it and review it.