Movie Confessions Blogathon Event

July 21, 2012

It’s that time again! Nostra over at MyFilmViews has created another fantastic questionnaire blogathon in which he challenges us to answer question revolving around “movie sins.” 13 questions about movies with answers that may shock, surprise, dismay, disappoint, or please!

Below you will find my answers to questions such as “Which ten classic movies haven’t you seen yet?”, “Have you ever sneaked into another movie in the cinema?”, “What movie do you love, but is generally hated?”, and more!

As Usher once sang: “These are my confessions!”

Which classic movie don’t you like/can’t enjoy, and why?

-I have two answers for this question. I do not enjoy watching (1) Gone With The Wind and (2) Pulp Fiction. (Go ahead, start throwing the rotten tomatoes all you want and screaming “Booo”, but it’s true!)

I don’t enjoy Gone With The Wind because (a) it is way too long at 238 minutes…I think the U.S. Civil War itself might actually have been shorter!; and, (b) it sacrifices historical accuracy by romanticizing and glamorizing the conditions of the South during the 1860’s for the sake of the love story between Hollywood hunk Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh. For a much more accurate representation of the horrific living conditions of the people in the South during the Civil War, watch Cold Mountain. Gone With The WindΒ may have won 8 Oscars, but I just can’t come to claim it as a favorite.

Frankly, my dear, I wouldn’t give a Dollar to see your movie again!

Quentin Tarantino’s Pulp FictionΒ is not a film that I can enjoy. Say WHAT??! I’ve tried. Loaded with tons of stars, it impresses, however it is loaded with so much profanity, violence, and disconnected plotlines that turns me off in a movie.

Say “What” again! Say “WHAT!” AGAIN!!

Tarantino’s “shock and impress” style definitely appeals to the cult classic culture, but for me, it is usually a “pass.” With a reported 265 uses of the F-word alone, this Oscar-winning film reminds me of another F-word loaded Oscar winner entitled The Departed.

Oh, and I can’t stand Wall-E. I think it’s boring and dumb. haha. It’s true!

Which ten classic movies haven’t you seen yet?

-Oh boy! Oftentimes, people ask me what I thought about this movie or that movie from the past and are shocked when I reply that I may not have seen the one in question. “You’re a movie critic/lover/reviewer and you HAVEN’T seen that?!” My reply:

“Well, the truth of the matter is there are over 100 years of movies that existed before I found my love for movies. I only WISH I had time to spend catching up on all of the ones that released prior, but I don’t. So, slowly, but surely, my list of ‘Movies I Must See’ decreases…but then it fills up again!”

While some movie lovers may scoff at such a question (to hide their shame and protect their false sense of “superiority”),I boldly confess some films that I have yet to finish or to see.

Here are ten “classics” that still are on my list to either start watching or complete watching:

1. Psycho
  2. The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
  3. 2001: A Space Odyssey
  4. West Side Story
  5. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
  6. The French Connection
  7. Goodfellas
  8. Vertigo
  9. American Beauty
  10. The Exorcist (not on MY list to watch, but I can respect the fact that it is a classic in the horror genre for so many fans!)

‘Fess up and tell me yours!

Have you ever sneaked into another movie at the cinema?

-Yep! ha. While on vacation years ago, my uncle took me to the theater in NYC to watch Time Machine starring Guy Pearce. Being a fan of the first Blade movie, I told him the second was out in theaters and that I wanted to see it. Well, he bought tickets for Time Machine because he did not want to watch “a movie with a bunch of vampires and blood.” ha. Well, Time Machine began and my uncle found himself to be rather bored. He then asked me what it was that I wanted to see and which theater it was in. We hightailed it into the other theater where Blade II was playing.

The movie was bad, but it was far more entertaining watching my uncle squirm and cover his eyes as the blood splattered against the screen! hahaha. Best decision ever. πŸ˜€

Which actor/actress do you think is overrated?

-I caught a little bit of grief answering this question in The Ten Best All Time Actors Relay Race with Sir Anthony Hopkins. haha. So, while I still hold to that opinion (you’ll have to visit the link to see why), I will answer this time with a different choice.

Johnny Depp

I don’t mind him. It’s not that I hate him. But I do think he is a bit overrated now. He doesn’t seem to try in his roles now. I can appreciate his early work and efforts (A Nightmare on Elm Street, Platoon, Edward Scissorhands), but his more recent work has turned into an amalgam of unoriginal originality in that so many of his characters are the same and indiscernible from one another. Captain Jack Sparrow, Barnabas Collins, the Mad Hatter, Sweeney Todd, Willy Wonka, etc…so many characters that all are pretty much the same, to an extent, shows the limitation of Depp’s capability as of late.

Don’t be mad!

Not doubting his talent, but I am knocking his choice to ignore it by staying in a “safe, comfort zone.” It’s boring. Tell me that you have a great interest in his part in The Lone Ranger as Tonto. But, I bet you would if he was a marketed evil villain! Just sayin’. Denzel broke the mold and succeeded with Training Day.

From which big director have you never seen any movie (and why)?

David Lynch

-Director of Blue Velvet, The Elephant Man, Β Mulholland Dr., and more. I never really had interest in his films. I have no idea if they are actually great or not. I assume that some of them are, having heard some good things about them. But, I never had any interest in the stories of his that I have learned about. Nothing against Lynch. I’m just not familiar with his movies to date and they appeal not to me. eh, maybe one day. I wouldn’t mind sitting through Dune…maybe.

Which movie do you love, but is generally hated?

-ha! There’s a lot that could go on a list to answer this question! But, I am gonna start-up some controversy and go with Lady in the Water (ha, I’m waiting on Ted S. to read this and comment). I actually enjoyed the originality in the story from Academy Award nominee M. Night Shyamalan, especially after the rather disappointing Signs and The Village.

There! I said it: I love Lady in the Water.

Have you ever been “one of those annoying people” at the cinema?

-Only to a few of those who were annoying to me first. haha. Not gonna lie. I’ve been that person kicking the seat in front of me, but that was only after they kept reclining back into my legs. The first time or two, it was understandable. But, come time 5, 6, and 7 without apology, it was “Game On!” Don’t even remember what movie I was watching now. But I remember THAT “annoying person!

Did you ever watch a movie, which you knew in advance would be bad, just because of a specific actor/actress was in it? Which one and why?

-I watched Out of Time because of Denzel Washington and Eva Mendes. Let’s just say that their duo two years prior in Training Day was FAR better. Out of Time was a waste of time.

Denzel: “What? They think our movie is bad?”

Did you ever not watch a specific movie because it had subtitles?

-I don’t mind subtitles. But, I still haven’t watched Pan’s Labyrinth,Β and the subtitles have played an unusual factor in my avoidance.

Don’t need subtitles to know he’s an expert at “Peek-a-boo”!

Are there any movies in your collection that you have had for more than five years and never watched?

Million Dollar Baby. Still haven’t seen it. Oscar-winner, directed by Clint Eastwood, great cast…still unopened in my collection. It’s on that list of mine I told you about earlier. One of these days!

Which are the worst movies in your collection and why do you still own them?

-A lot of them have since been traded in to allow me to buy some of the greats on blu-ray! But, there are still a few lingering. Spider-Man 3 is one. I keep it because it is part of the trilogy of my favorite superhero of all time! I also have kept onto White Chicks (love the comedy) and Cars (One of Pixar’s worst…sorry).

Do you have any confessions about your movie watching setup at home?

*Picture is NOT my setup. But I do use Klipsch all the way! You should HEAR my subwoofer.

-I love my movie watching setup. (Although, I’m sure my neighborhood doesn’t love it as much!) My audio system is pretty amazing, I’m not gonna lie! haha. If there’s any confession I were to admit surrounding my movie watching setup, it would be that sometimes I crank up my system just to make a few people a little jealous…heehee…just a tad! πŸ˜€ It’s awesome!

Any other confessions you want to make?

-I have to keep all of my movies in alphabetical order. They are separated by blu-ray, dvd, and then tv series, but in those categories they are kept alphabetically. I get annoyed when I see other people’s collections just tossed in place and all out of order…but then I remember that it isn’t mine! However, I have been known to organize the collections of others at their houses. My OCD is both a blessing and a curse. Imagine my angst when my best friend disarranges my movie collection…

Well, those are my confessions. Now, tell me some of your own. Answer the questions in a post, or leave a comment answering some of the questions!

Thank you to Nostra for issuing the challenge and making this blogathon another fun post! (Please visit the parent link HERE for other fun confessions from other movie lovers around the world.)

Thanks for reading! Happy Watching.

1. todayiwatchedamovie permalink
    July 21, 2012 10:20 pm

I’m glad no one else is around because your image captions made me laugh really hard.

…and I’m glad someone else thinks WALL-E is boring!

• July 22, 2012 9:46 pm

HAHA! I laughed out loud quite a bit after reading your comment. Thanks for that.

yeah, i’m with you on Wall-E all the way!

2. Ted S. permalink
    July 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Alright T. I don’t know if we can be buddies anymore, you don’t like Pulp Fiction but love Lady in the Water? πŸ™‚

Brave of you to admit to all these questions. I consider myself a film buff and know a lot about film makers but I’ve never seen any of Akira Kurosawa’s films. I know he’s like a god to all these famous directors like Spielberg, Scorsese, Copolla and so on. I need to watch his films someday. As long I’m confessing, I’m not a big fan of Alfred Hitchcock, in fact I only saw a couple of his films.

• July 22, 2012 9:37 pm

haha. I knew you would get all over those comments there Ted. Thanks for replying to them!

Thanks for calling me brave. I gotta say, reading that I said to myself “That’s right! I AM brave!” hahaha. But I’m with you in not seeing in of Kurosawa’s films either.

Which Hitchcock movies have you seen?

• Ted S. permalink
        July 23, 2012 10:55 pm

Let’s see, I saw Psycho, The Birds and North by Northwest and that’s it I think. Those were very good films but I’m just not into his style of film making I guess.

3. July 22, 2012 12:25 am

Wow, you don’t like Pulp Fiction? I will have to stop reading your blog now πŸ˜‰ Just kidding! It’s in my top 3 of all time, so I really can’t understand why you wouldn’t love it πŸ˜‰
    I wasn’t as crazy about Wall-E the first time I saw it, so I have to rewatch it again. I didn’t hate it though.

As you don’t like profanity my guess would be you won’t like Goodfellas then πŸ˜‰ Do yourself a favor and watch either Psycho or Vertigo as soon as you can, both such great movies!

I’m not a fan of David Lynch, have seen some of them, but they are too weird for my taste. Not a fan…

Never saw Lady in the Water, but will give it a chance.

Out of Time was pretty bad, especially if you had seen the trailer. It probably was partly responsible for me not watching trailers anymore.

I think White Chicks was really funny, so can’t be mad about that πŸ˜‰

• July 22, 2012 9:35 pm

hahaha. that’s not the first time I’ve read a similar comment to stop reading my blog because of Pulp Fiction. LOL. great stuff there Nostra.

Thanks for the recommendations on Vertigo and Psycho. So much to see…so little time.

This was such a great blogathon, Nostra. Thank you for setting it up.

4. July 22, 2012 12:52 am

I’ll back you up, T, because you’re unlikely to get much support from anyone else! I, too, think Pulp Fiction isn’t that great. I liked it MUCH more the second time than I did the first but I still think it’s overrated.

Man, you gotta knock Return of the King and Butch Cassidy and Sundance off that list. I guess if you didn’t dig the first two LOTR movies that one is acceptable but Butch should be required viewing! πŸ™‚

I’m with you on Depp, too. I like a lot of what he does but there’s very little differentiation for me.

I actually own Lady in the Water. I think it isn’t good but it’s not as bad as people make it out to be.

I’m the exact same way with my DVD/Blu collection. Has to be organized alphabetically or I start to get an eye twitch. I also keep place holders when people borrow a movie just in case both of us forget about it.

• July 22, 2012 9:33 pm

Brian! My Man! Thanks for the backup there! Knew I could count on ya.

I have Return of the King on bd. I just usually end up watching it after the first two and never make it to the end. I will get on that!

YES! Glad to see you own Lady in the Water. All the characters were just fun to me. and Paul Giamatti…perfect!

You’re the best.

5. July 22, 2012 1:57 am

I can definitely see where you’re coming from on Depp. He has talent, and he’s very charismatic, but he has just been downright lazy lately. Hasn’t done anything to really stretch his acting abilities in years.

• July 22, 2012 9:30 pm

perhaps one of these days, Depp will dig deep into a role with more depth and dimension. I hope so, I’d like to see him expand, but lately he has been lazy. You’re right.

6. July 22, 2012 3:40 am

whoaa… high five on Gone With The Wind πŸ™‚

Johnny Depp? surprising! I quite like him and enjoy his bizarre choice of characters.

I love that peek-a-boo image…is that from a movie?

can’t believe you haven’t seen The Return of the King? why?

• July 22, 2012 9:26 pm

Yes!! Thank you Nov! High Five back at ya!

I wish that Depp was better in so much of his more recent films. I hope he does better in the future.

the image is from Pan’s Labyrinth. I think you may like it.

I just never got around to finishing Return of the King. anytime I keep trying I just don’t make it through. I will one of these days.

7. July 22, 2012 7:42 am

:)) I can’t help but laugh at your made quote of Gone With The Wind. Yeah, it is a looong movie. I have to disagree with Wall-E though, but it’s not my fave from Pixar.

Yeah, Johnny Depp should stick on producing movies. He’s probably tired from acting.

You probably would hate to see my dvd cupboard, they are not in order πŸ˜‰

• July 22, 2012 9:22 pm

haha. Thanks Andina, it was so much fun writing the captions.

It’s okay to like Wall-E…I just couldn’t enjoy it.

haha, yes, I would be so tempted to arrange your dvd collection. LOL

8. jackdeth72 permalink
    July 22, 2012 8:32 am

Hi, Terrence and company:

It’s okay that you don’t care for ‘Pulp Fiction’. I saw ‘Inglorious Basterds’ and was mightily
    underwhelmed, Not much of a fan of ‘Gone With the Wind’, either. Outside of an eerily long crane shot of the dead and wounded in Atlanta, there’s really not much of a story there.

Johnny Depp lost his mojo long ago. Driven and backed over too many times with his ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ franchise. Producing seems to be a safe haven for his money, nowadays.

Never been a fan of Lynch. Too weird and ethereal for my tastes.

I knew that ‘Training Day’ and ‘Man on Fire’ were going to be less than I anticipated.

The only reason the former was nominated and later won an Oscar for Denzel and the talentless Halle Berry win for ‘Monster’s Ball’ was the PC fad du jour of the Academy. Both films are noteworthy, but nowhere near Award worthy.

• July 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Jack!

greetings. ha, glad to see that we agree on Gone with the Wind. and Johnny Depp for sure. I’d love to see him try

I will def agree with you on Halle Berry, but I gotta say that Denzel really stepped up in Training Day. and none of the other nominees really did anything better in my opinion. It was some slim pickings for sure.

9. July 22, 2012 11:45 am

I’m tempted to stop following you after that WallE line…. I just don’t know if I can take your movie opinions seriously anymore!

• July 22, 2012 9:13 pm

hahahaha. What a great comment. I expected a bit of flack from some of my comments. Love it!

I just didn’t enjoy Wall-E at all. boring. It did make cockroaches cute to girls for a little while though…that’s amusing I guess! πŸ˜‰

10. July 22, 2012 11:49 am

If you saw my collection it would bug you. You would THINK it is out of order, but in fact there is method to the madness. I separate my collection into subgenres and within those subgeneres I order them sometimes based alphabetically, sometimes based on case colour, sometimes on release date.
    It would probably drive you nuts.

• July 22, 2012 9:12 pm

haha. yep, from how you describe it, it would drive me pretty nuts. LOL. But as long as it makes sense to you, then that’s what’s up. But for me, I gotta have it all in alphabetical order. I find genres to be too difficult. For example: Rush Hour…is it action? is it comedy? where does it go? For me, it goes right after “Runaway Jury.” -problem solved! πŸ˜€

11. July 22, 2012 3:52 pm

Hicks, bummer to hear you say that about Wallβ€’E 😦 I hear ya about Depp though, I do like the guy but I think the amount of celebrity is disproportionate to his talent, I mean he’s good but not THAT good.

Btw, I still haven’t seen ‘Million Dollar Baby’ but I don’t feel like I want to.

• July 22, 2012 9:10 pm

yeeeahh, I know you are a Wall-E fan, Ruth. You and Fogs and Max for sure. I’m sorry, but I just don’t dig it at all.

Glad to see you agree with me on Depp though.

12. July 22, 2012 8:31 pm

It sounds like you’re about as fussy about organizing your movies as I am with my books. I loved Pulp Fiction, which actually surprised me. I don’t mind profanity, but I tend to be squeamish about violence. πŸ™‚

• July 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Yep! gotta be an order. I’m not certain how people find the movie they want to watch if it’s all out of order! haha. Thanks for commenting today.

13. sanclementejedi permalink
    July 22, 2012 10:19 pm

I look forward to having you come over and organize my DVD/BluRay collection. Did you hate Wall-E because of all the cussing? πŸ˜‰

you must be the only other person who thought Lady in the Water was not that bad lol

• July 22, 2012 10:24 pm

hahaha. I’ll be right over!

yeah, that robot just couldn’t watch his mouth! so many F-bombs! hahaha can you imagine if that had been true?! Too funny man.

I really liked it and don’t get why so many give it a bad rap. Thanks for hearing my confessions today

14. July 22, 2012 10:57 pm

1) Agree here is a few: Despicable Me, Cars, Gladiator ( Two words Planet Hulk), American Pie, Shrek films, Star Wars 3
    2) All of them and citizen Kane and the Day the Earth stood still
    3) I didn’t but alot of time I wanted to
    4) Agree alot but to me is Tom Cruise
    5) Never heard of him, My Person is M. Night
    6) G. I. Joe ROC,Arthur and the Invisibles, POTC 3&4, X3, Jurassic Park 3, Cats don’t Dance
    7) A few times
    8) Fantasic Four ROTSS, J. Edgar,
    9) Agree alot of them are anime films, I don’t like subtites because characters talk to fast and you can’t read it quickly one reason why I didn’t like The Passion
    10) The Fugitive, The Matrix, Sound of Music, Fly Away home
    11) Did you heard about the Morgans, Lose a guy in 10 days, The Last Airbender
    12) Not a very set up for films but my games systems yes

• July 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Hey Brandon.

Thanks for commenting. Tom Cruise is a good choice. He does seem a bit overrated.

Some fun answers yourself

15. Nick Powell permalink
    July 23, 2012 12:34 am

“I actually enjoyed the originality in the story from Academy Award nominee M. Night Shyamalan”

I never want to see those words together again lol. Thanks for the awful reminder!

I’m surprised you haven’t seen any Lynch films. They’re incredible bizarre, yes, and some of them a little too out there, but visually they’re great.

It’s nice to see we agreed on Johnny Depp as well.

Also, you need to man up, sit down, and watch Pan’s Labyrinth immediately, no excuses.

And burn your copy of White Chicks, please.

Overall, though, it’s all good. Great confession! It’s a fun blogathon.

• July 23, 2012 9:06 pm

HAHA ROTFLOL.

So…what you’re saying is that Shyamalan is your favorite director of all time, right? πŸ˜‰

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment here Nick. This truly has been a real fun blogathon. I make no promises on seeing Pan’s Labyrinth anytime soon…too much to catch up on. But one of these days. It’s on that list I mentioned.

16. July 23, 2012 8:22 am

Yea to “Lady in the Water” and Nay to “Pulp Fiction”?

Who are you? πŸ˜€ LOL….

• July 23, 2012 8:59 pm

haha. I’m the guy who KNEW you would jump all over my love for Lady in the Water, yet still decided to post it anyways! hahaha.

Gotta love it. but Pulp Fiction…no, thanks.

I hope you do this blogathon Fogs! It’s pretty fun

17. July 23, 2012 8:25 am

Hee! I have to have my collection in alphabetical order too. AND I separate out blu-rays from DVDs and TV shows from films. How else you going to be organised!

Ahh Johnny Depp. I still love the man, but totally see where you’re coming from. He looks like he’s relaxed in doing the same old wacky characters. Though, guess he tried to go back with Rum Diary, but that film was just a real bore.

Wall-e?! Wall-e!?

• July 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Glad to know the Alphabet is stressed so importantly across the pond as well! πŸ™‚ You, Jaina, are amazing!

sorry, but “no” to Wall-E

18. July 23, 2012 9:02 am

Ummmmm…Million Dollar Baby…u need to make time to watch that ASAP…lol

I agree with u on Pulp Fiction. Everyone raves about it being such a great movie, but I could never get into it. I have tried to watch it on a number of occasions.

Wall-E was a great movie!!!! Lol…I love him! And so did my nephew. Any movie that can keep a child entertained is not that boring. But this movie was more for the kids and less for adults. It hurts me everytime u speak badly of this movie…lol

Ya know…I also may have to agree with u about Johnny Depp. I think I was upset when I first saw that you posted him, but then after thinking about it, he really isn’t as great as he use to be. He use to be an actor I could depend on, but lately he has failed my expectations. I also can’t think of another overrated actor to replace him with…

I love this post. I would post it myself, but I would leave way too many blanks…lol!

• July 23, 2012 8:54 pm

I own MDB, so I guess I’ll be watching it sometime.

Sorry that we don’t see eye to eye on Wall-E. At least we can agree that it’s not Pixar’s Worst! There’s a plus. πŸ™‚

On Johnny Depp we agree. Thanks for reading my reasons as to why I chose him and giving the reasoning a chance. I hope the best for his future.

I’d LOVE to read your responses to these questions. I hope you choose to do one.

19. July 23, 2012 9:12 am

I’m with you on Gone With The Wind, but Pulp Fiction!?!!?!? Dude, that film is golden. I encourage you to check out Psycho, Return of the King, 2001, Goodfellas, Vertigo, American Beauty, and The Exorcist.

David Lynch? I’ve seen one film, Mulholland Drive, and I hated it.

We also share organization policies.

Interesting read πŸ™‚

• July 23, 2012 8:52 pm

haha. I just don’t enjoy Pulp Fiction man. everytime I’ve tried to watch it…just…no. ha. Although, I can appreciate the following that it has from its fans.

Glad to know my choice of no David Lynch seems to be pretty popular.

Thanks for reading!

20. July 23, 2012 10:05 am

You really didn’t like “Wall-E”?

I organize my DVDs and Blu-Rays together by theme: action/sdventure, comedy, western, superhero, TV, etc.

• July 23, 2012 8:39 pm

Victor! Welcome to TFF. Thank you for taking the time to read/comment.

I did not like Wall-E. It was just…boring. There’s no other way for me to say it.

Where does Spider-Man go in your collection? What about 3:10 to Yuma, or Bad Boys? How do you define the “main” category for the films to be arranged in.

• July 24, 2012 5:21 am

My main categories are Action/Adventure, Animated, Classic, Comedy, Drama, Horror, Sci-Fi, Superhero, War, Western, TV, and Box Sets. Within the categories I arrange them chronologically.

Spider-Man would be in Superhero. 3:10 to Yuma would be in Western, and Bad Boys in Action/Adventure.

For grey area films, Bad Boys for example, I use my gut to categorize it. Bad Boys could either be in Comedy or Action/Adventure.

The “Classic” Category is the loosest. It usually consists of films made before 1970, but I also use it when I have a large number of films from the same director–Stanley Kubrick for example.

21. July 23, 2012 7:13 pm

OK, you lost me at the beginning with your Pulp Fiction and Wall-E hate. But you gained me back with your OCD remarks! I do the same thing, man. Blu-rays, DVDs and TV shows separate, all in ABC order. And it drives me crazy to see people just throw ’em all together. How can they expect to find something if they’re not in order? Ahhhh! πŸ˜€

Nice to see you not hold back on this one, T.

• July 23, 2012 8:14 pm

Thanks man. Your comment made me laugh. I know I lose several people over my dislike for Pulp Fiction and Wall-E. but glad to see we are fellow fans of Organization! ha.

I started reading yours late last night when sleep overtook me. I’ll be sure to visit and comment! Thanks for checking out my confessions!

22. July 24, 2012 1:07 pm

Stop reading this comment and immediately go watch Goodfellas. When that is over, watch Psycho. Kidding, of course. From what I’ve seen with the different posts, everyone has their share of big movies that they haven’t seen. Mine will be right there too. As far as Pan’s Labryinth, I will say it’s one of the least dialogue-driven films out there. Also, I’d highly suggest you at least see Mulholland Drive from David Lynch at a minimum. Fun post!

• July 24, 2012 2:03 pm

hahaha. welcome, Dan! Thanks for reading my confessions. Glad that it was enjoyable. It was fun putting together.

I’ve heard some conflicting thoughts on Mulholland Drive! haha

23. Kal-El permalink
    July 31, 2012 2:14 pm

Simply put I introduce a little chaos into your collection.

1. Movie Confessions Blogathon « My Filmviews
  2. Movie Confessions Blogathon | Can Babies Drink Red Bull?