CinematiCaptions #8

July 25, 2012

Here comes another installment of a fun segment entitled: CinematiCaptions!

Have you ever played the television game of watching a program with the volume muted and then coming up with your own silly dialogue for the people in the scene at that moment? Well, the CinematiCaptions segments enable you to take part in a fun similar game of sorts. Only, with pictures and captions.

For example:

So! F.Y.E. (For Your Entertainment), below are 2 pictures from 2 movies you may recognize. What the picture is about now is completely up to you and your remix mastery!

• Create a CinematiCaption of dialogue or a general statement about the scene, actor, film, etc. for each picture.
  • Leave your captions in the comment section.

Please keep the CinematiCaptions you create clean and respectful, yet fun, inventive, and unexpectedly hilarious! 😀 As the comments come in, I will update this post and place them under the picture in the order which they are received.

(I will start it off with the first CinematiCaptions for the pictures.)

Picture #1

CinematiCaption 1: And that’s when I told Harvey that he’d have to go against me Face-to-Face before I’d let him date Rachel. You get it?! Face-TWO-Face!  haha!…Too soon?  (-T)

CinematiCaption 2: Btw, won’t find your true love until your third movie. Its part of the superhero territory. (-Julian)

CinematiCaption 3: Bruce: They said billionaires don’t like bargains, but I actually got this stripe suit on sale at the Men’s Wearhouse! Alfred gave me the look when I rummaged through the clearance section, the snob! Do I look dapper or what?? John: Whatever you say, Mr. Wayne [shrugs] (-Ruth)

CinematiCaption 4: Excuse me officer, but you look like the guy from 3rd Rock From the Sun. You probably get that a lot? (-Nostra)

CinematiCaption 5: Bruce: Do just 1 button up on your suit. That’s the secret billionaire way. (-Jaina)

CinematiCaption 6: Put yours in the comment section (-Your Name Here)

CinematiCaption 7: Put yours in the comment section (-Your Name Here)

Picture #2-

CinematiCaption 1: Now we know why Natalie’s performances haven’t been as great as when she was 12 (Léon: The Professional). She’s been replaced by robots! (-T)

CinematiCaption 2: I knew I should have wore makeup this morning (-Julian)

CinematiCaption 3: Turn around
Every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then
I see the look in your eyes
Turn around, bright eyes
Every now and then I fall apart (-Nostra)

CinematiCaption 4: I just can’t look at myself the same way since I did Your Highness and No Strings Attached. (-Jaina)

CinematiCaption 5:  Put yours in the comment section (-Your Name Here)

CinematiCaption 6:  Put yours in the comment section (-Your Name Here)

CinematiCaption 7: Put yours in the comment section (-Your Name Here)

Alright, now. Put on your imagination caps and get to typing. Enjoy!

Thanks for playing. Happy “CinematiCaptioning“!

You can visit the previous installments and still submit yours if you want by clicking HERE.

up next: “Trailer Time Thursday!”

1. July 25, 2012 4:04 pm

Caption 1-Btw, won’t find your true love until your third movie. Its part of the superhero territory.

Caption 2-I knew i should have wore makeup this morning

• July 25, 2012 4:10 pm

haha! Thank you, Julian! First of the day! good stuff

2. July 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Picture 1:

John: Whatever you say, Mr. Wayne [shrugs]

• July 25, 2012 4:34 pm

ahahaha. It’s confirmed! Bruce Wayne shops Men’s Warehouse! haha. YES!

Wonderful. Thank you Ruth!! 🙂

• July 25, 2012 4:36 pm

He..he.. I just couldn’t help myself. He looked like Patrick Bateman in there w/ the slicked back hair, too, I could’ve gone that route as well 🙂

• July 25, 2012 4:36 pm

It worked so great. I laughed reading your comment. and calling Alfred “the snob!” nice touch!

3. July 26, 2012 1:00 am

Nice to see a new installment of this! It’s one of my favorite features you do 🙂
    Don’t feel inspired this morning though…but let’s try:
    #1 Excuse me officer, but you look like the guy from 3rd Rock From the Sun. You probably get that a lot?

Before I get into number 2 though I don’t agree with your caption 🙂 (Black Swan is my all time favorite movie and Portman is amazing in it)

#2 Turn around
    Every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then
    I see the look in your eyes
    Turn around, bright eyes
    Every now and then I fall apart

• July 26, 2012 6:28 am

🙂 Nostra! Thanks for the compliment and for the captions today. Fun stuff.

Believe it or not, I disagree with my caption too (and agree with you), but I thought it’d be pretty fun. LOL 😀

Thanks for playing today!

• July 26, 2012 6:35 am

You could do these daily and I would join! 🙂

• July 26, 2012 9:04 am

Glad to know. It’s always so much fun to read what people caption these photos! Thanks for always joining in on the fun.

4. July 26, 2012 6:31 am

1. Bruce: Do just 1 button up on your suit. That’s the secret billionaire way.

2. I just can’t look at myself the same way since I did Your Highness and No Strings Attached.

• July 26, 2012 6:35 am

I think we have a winner with number 2, great one Jaina!

• July 26, 2012 9:03 am

hahaha. Jaina is on a roll today!

• July 26, 2012 9:04 am

hahahahahaha great stuff today, Jaina! I LOVE your captions. Thanks for playing!