New Posters of the Week (9/2)

September 2, 2012

It is once again time to check out all of the…

I enjoy movie posters! The time and effort it takes to put some of these masterpieces together pays off! With teases of what to expect from the featured film, posters are one of my favorite things to collect. If you love movie posters like I do, then you are likely to enjoy the latest ones of the week!

Today we have a few new posters from films such as a new one for Killing Them Softly, the documentary The Ambassador, and even a character poster for Anna Karenina starring the once again wide-eyed and open-mouth stare of Keira Knightley.

Take a look: (To view the fullscreen slideshow, click on any one of the posters below and scroll through with the arrow keys.

Well, what do you think? Which ones are your favorites in this spotlight? I personally like Killing Them Softly, Life of Pi and How to Survive a Plague. Which ones do you like?

Leave a comment! 🙂

To see past editions of this post (Spotlight on New Posters of the Week), click HERE. (posters courtesy ImpAwards and Collider)

Have a great day!

up next: Review for Lawless

1. September 2, 2012 2:11 pm

Monsters Inc., Lo Impossible, and How to Survive a Plague are the most creative. And what’s up the Anna Karenina poster? Bad Photoshop 101.

• September 4, 2012 11:34 am

Yeah, that Anna one is not good. But, come on, it’s Keira…did you expect it to be all that great?! ;D

2. September 2, 2012 5:27 pm

Nothing really catching my eye except for How to Survive a Plague. Intriguing one-sheet that makes you wonder what the movie is about.

• September 4, 2012 11:36 am

I agree Castor! Thanks for stopping in. Glad to have you here. I like the How to Survive a Plague one. It is rather unique to an extent

3. September 3, 2012 1:57 am

I am with Castor on this one, they are not really that inspiring except the plague one

• September 4, 2012 11:38 am

It is cool with the color contrast for sure. Thanks for voting Scott. Hey, how’s the T-shirt biz going?

4. September 3, 2012 6:59 pm

I have to laugh at the Ambassador poster… “The most provocative filmmaker in the world!” But both whoever is saying that, and the name of the filmmaker are in such tiny text that you’d have to make a serious effort to find out. Apparently this guy is so provocative nobody cares about him.

• September 4, 2012 11:45 am

hahahaha. I hadn’t noticed that until now. I guess it’s supposed to be a secret. LOL