New Posters of the Week (9/19)

September 19, 2012

It is once again that time to check out all of the…

I love checking out and collecting movie posters! With teases of what to expect from the featured film, posters are one of my favorite parts of the whole cinematic experience. If you love movie posters like I do, then you are likely to enjoy the latest ones of the week!

Today we have a few new posters from films such as a new one for Beautiful Creatures, an international poster for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn pt 2, and even a couple of new posters for Affleck’s Argo. Quite the variation this week.

Take a look: (To view the fullscreen slideshow, click on any one of the posters below and scroll through with the arrow keys.

Well, what do you think? Which ones are your favorites in this spotlight? I personally like the poster for Argo (with the red banner), The Master, and The Loneliest Planet. Which ones do you like?

Leave a comment! 🙂

To see past editions of this post (Spotlight on New Posters of the Week), click HERE. (posters courtesy ImpAwards and Collider)

Have a great day!

up next: “Trailer Time Thursday!”

1. September 20, 2012 2:24 am

I was hoping you were going to put my little poster in this mix this week T…. heheh

• September 20, 2012 2:55 am

awww man, I so should’ve done that. I didn’t even think about it until you mentioned it. I will use it in my review!

2. September 20, 2012 8:02 am

Wuthering Heights and The Loneliest Planet look great.

While I’m really looking forward to Skyfall, I just find the poster too obvious. And I know, that’s what they’re going for, but eh. Give me something interesting!

• September 25, 2012 11:28 am

yeah, the Skyfall poster is just…meh. I agree with you. Isn’t the Loneliest Planet one pretty neat?

3. ilovethatfilm permalink
    September 27, 2012 4:43 am

Like the new VHS and The Master ones.

• September 27, 2012 9:58 pm

Pete I think you’re the only one who gave props to the V/H/S one. I’ll tell ya, i like that poster FAR more than I liked the movie itself

1. “Trailer Time Thursday!” 9.20.12 « The Focused Filmographer