It’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” 118

September 25, 2012

What is “Time to Vote Tuesday”?:

Last week’s poll, Survival of the Fittest has now closed with 42 votes. The results are in and the top 2 survival movies from the list have been chosen. Not a single movie on the list went without a vote this past week. Surprisingly, there was a TIE for second place, but the first place winner was not a big surprise at all.

Congratulations to Cast Away. Thanks to all that voted. Be sure to check out the results from last week’s polls HERE.

I wish to thank everyone that voted in last week’s poll, shared it with others, and added to the conversation with your comments!

—————-

In this edition of ‘TVT’ this week’s poll, entitled “Who Annoyed You Most? Rnd 1”, takes a look at annoying characters in movies.

This week, there are four different 2-choice polls. The winners of the polls will then be pitted against each other in Round 2. There are possibly hundreds upon hundreds of characters that have made us either uncomfortable, or annoyed, or upset to the point of yelling at the screen or hoping the bad guy takes them out (if that last option describes you, I highly recommend you see someone for anger management!) Goosfraba! 😉

For this poll, I chose 8 characters (not ACTORS only…but the CHARACTERS they portrayed) that, sure, possibly are enjoyable, yet can still be categorized as highly annoying. If you think someone else could/should be considered in a future installment of these polls, leave a comment!

Today I ask you to consider:

Who annoyed you most? Let me know in the comments who you picked or who else you think should be in these polls? (I’m excited in the possibility of Snow White vs. Bella Swan. heeheehee!

The poll closes on 10-2-12 and the results will post on next week’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!”

***Don’t forget: For regular updates on movie news, rumors, pictures, posters, and more, FOLLOW ME on Twitter and Facebook.

———-

ATTENTION all “Time To Vote Tuesday” participants and followers!

November is fast approaching, and that means election time! This year, the THIRD annual Powerful Presidential Poll will be held on November 6, 2012. As usual, the two political parties will be DC and MARVEL and the candidates will be announced for voting on that day. In 2010 (click HERE), Superman won the presidency, and last year (click HERE) Captain America beat him by barely 1 vote! This year the tides may turn and bring change! Start to prepare as the Presidential election is sure to spark up some debate and mudslinging!

Here are your current office holders:

How it changes this year will be completely up to you! REMEMBER, REMEMBER the 6TH of NOVEMBER!

1. September 25, 2012 11:47 am

LOL. If anyone votes for Short Round, they should have their Movie Fan card revoked immediately. 😀

• September 25, 2012 11:49 am

haha. Cover your heart!

• September 25, 2012 1:09 pm

S.R. got his vote… 😀

2. jackdeth72 permalink
    September 25, 2012 1:06 pm

Hi, Terrence and company:

Wow!

A true Gordian Knot line up of up~chukky, root canal of annoyance and badness!

A; Bella. There’s absolutely nothing going on behind her perpetual pout.
    B: Jar Jar: Do I really need a reason?!!!
    C: Anakin. Though Ruby Rhod as a very close second!
    D: Zoe Saldana in ‘Colombiana’. Slightly less in ‘The Losers’!

• September 25, 2012 1:08 pm

oohh! a BIG yes to your mention of Saldana in Colombiana! Agree agree agree! 🙂

• September 25, 2012 1:55 pm

Disagree! Lol…Zoe Zaldana was great in Columbiana…but the movie was absolutely horrible! I thought that MMF Fighter in that stupid movie all you men seemed to like was far worse and annoying. The name of the non-actress and movie slip my mind right now…lol. T u know which movie Im talking about…

• September 26, 2012 2:10 pm

Haha. I thought you loved Haywire? Didn’t you? Mwahahaha

3. Chris permalink
    September 25, 2012 1:24 pm

I didn’t see twilight and I thought peeta was much less annoying than katniss or rue. So I didn’t vote.

Short round is awesome and so is ruby rhod! I don’t like anything about the Star Wars prequels and find every facet if them annoying.

Lastly, I didn’t see King Arthur so I can’t vote on that either.

• September 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Haha. You got some catching up to do. Lol. And you take that back about Rue! Lol

4. September 25, 2012 1:59 pm

I don’t find Bella to be that annoying, and Peeta in Hunger Games wasn’t annoying at all, but because those were the only choices, Bella got the vote for being more annoying than Peeta. For some reason I think you purposely set it up so Kristen Stewart gets voted for each category you put her in…unfair in my opinion…shame shame…lol

• September 26, 2012 2:09 pm

I’m sure I have no idea what you are referring to. 😉 and Peeta is pretty much the make version of Bella. Haha

• September 30, 2012 7:17 pm

Smh…lol

5. September 25, 2012 7:37 pm

I LOVE this poll!! That gif of Ace Ventura gave me the giggles too, ahah. I voted for anything to do w/ K-Stew of course, not even Keira at her pouty-est could match her annoyance prowess!! For the rest, I went with Ruby Rhod and Jar Jar, easy choices!

• September 26, 2012 2:08 pm

🙂 thanks for voting. You made some great choices. This is a fun poll IMO this week. Haha

6. September 26, 2012 1:12 am

Interesting poll this week. Went with Peeta (haven’t seen the other movie), Short Round, Anakin and Snow White

• September 27, 2012 10:45 pm

Glad you voted for Peeta! yes!! lol.

and, I think Fogs’ will have something to say abt your choice of Short Round. 🙂

7. September 26, 2012 1:35 am

Can’t believe you added SHORT ROUND to this T!! He is awesome!

I still use this quote… ‘you call him docta jones’ all the time!

• September 26, 2012 2:07 pm

Hahaha. He’s fun…and it seems most people agree with you.

8. Josh L. permalink
    September 26, 2012 10:13 am

I havent seen either Snow White and the Huntsman or King Arthur… And although Im not a huge fan of Keira Knightly, when it doubt, vote against Kristen Stewart.

• September 26, 2012 2:06 pm

Great logic indeed. I knew I liked you Josh!

9. ilovethatfilm permalink
    September 27, 2012 4:41 am

Seems like I’m with the majority on all of these so far. Hadn’t seen Snow White but went with Knightley because she’s always annoying.

• September 27, 2012 9:58 pm

hahaha. Well, this is def fun seeing how the results show up! 😀

and as for Knightley…can’t fault ya there man. Thanks for voting

10. September 29, 2012 8:41 am

All are just terrible!

• October 1, 2012 11:00 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! you must choose the worst ones though. LOL. (please pick K-stew!) 😀

• October 1, 2012 2:41 pm