New Posters of the Week (10/11)

October 11, 2012

Earlier today we checked out new fun movie trailers, and now it is once again that time to check out all of the…

I love checking out and collecting movie posters! With teases of what to expect from the featured film, posters are one of my favorite parts of the whole cinematic experience. If you love movie posters like I do, then you are likely to enjoy the latest ones of the week!

Today we have a few new posters including a new poster for Guillermo Del Toro’s Pacific Rim, a new NYCC poster for The Last Stand, and even a new one for Gangster Squad.

Take a look: (To view the fullscreen slideshow, click on any one of the posters below and scroll through with the arrow keys.

Well, what do you think? Which ones are your favorites in this spotlight? I personally like the posters for The Last Stand, Hitchcok, one Ranger, Killing Them Softly, and Pacific Rim. Which ones do you like?

Leave a comment! 🙂

And, if you liked today’s posters, don’t forget to check out today’s trailers on this week’s edition of “Trailer Time Thursday!” (HERE).

To see past editions of this post (Spotlight on New Posters of the Week), click HERE. (posters courtesy ImpAwards and Collider)

Have a great day!

up next: Review for Ben Affleck’s Argo

1. October 11, 2012 9:24 pm

I’m really liking the posters for John Dies at the End, Pacific Rim, and The Last Stand. All great retro styles you don’t see much nowadays.

• October 15, 2012 11:10 am

I like them too. I am highly interested in Pacific Rim right now. How about you?

• October 15, 2012 1:12 pm

I can’t remember if I had heard of Pacific Rim before now or not. Looking it up, it sounds like it might be fairly interesting.

2. October 12, 2012 12:38 am

I like the Hitchcock and Pacific Rim posters, they’re pretty cool. The Revisionaries poster is awful though!

• October 15, 2012 11:10 am

haha. Yeah, the revisionaries need a new vision for their poster perhaps.

3. October 12, 2012 12:14 pm

The Hitchcock one is the winner for me, hands down. Nice to see there’s some creativity left in poster design.

• October 15, 2012 11:11 am

hooray! another vote for Hitchcock. I, too, like the design…and the cast! 😉

1. Character Poster Spotlight -”Les Misérables” and “Gangster Squad” « The Focused Filmographer