It’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!” 122

October 23, 2012

What is “Time to Vote Tuesday”?:

Last week’s poll entitled Up and Coming Talent has now closed with a total of 43 votes. The results are in and the top 2 child actors from the choices provided have been crowned. I thought that some of the results might have ended a little differently (Willow Shields from The Hunger Games received 0 votes!), but the winner was not that big of a surprise.

Congratulations to all of the up and coming talent! Thanks to all that voted. Be sure to check out the results from last week’s poll HERE.

I wish to thank everyone that voted in last week’s polls, shared it with others, and added to the conversation with your comments!

—————-

In this edition of ‘TVT’ this week’s poll, entitled “Hollywood Hair”, I invite you to have some fun as we look at some of the more, um, memorable hairstyles in movies. 😀

Remember Angelina Jolie’s blond locks in Gone in 60 Seconds? or perhaps you recall Ruby Rhod’s different hairstyles in The Fifth Element? or what about Helena Bonham Carter’s wacky hair in, well, almost everything she’s in (Alice in Wonderland, Fight Club, Harry Potter, etc)?

Regardless of whether or not you liked the different and daring hairstyles, you gotta admit that you remember them!

Of course, there are TONS of options that could be considered in a fun poll like this. I have collected 12 different movie hairstyles for you to choose from. (Sorry, there is no “OTHER” option this week, as I’d like to know your thoughts from the options listed in the poll, but please leave a comment with all of the additional hairstyles you’d like to mention.)

There are some that we like for their silliness, and some we like for their seriousness (or attempt at such)! haha.

“Gimme a head with hair…”

Today I ask you:

Choose wisely. I look forward to the results of this question next week. The poll closes on 10-30-12 and the results will post on next week’s “Time to Vote Tuesday!”

***Don’t forget: For regular updates on movie news, rumors, pictures, posters, and more, FOLLOW ME on Twitter and Facebook.

———-

ATTENTION all “Time To Vote Tuesday” participants and followers!

November is fast approaching, and that means election time! This year, the THIRD annual Powerful Presidential Poll will be held on November 6, 2012. As usual, the two political parties will be DC and MARVEL and the candidates will be announced for voting on that day. In 2010 (click HERE), Superman won the presidency, and last year (click HERE) Captain America beat him by barely 1 vote! This year the tides may turn and bring change! Start to prepare as the Presidential election is sure to spark up some debate and mudslinging!

REMEMBER, REMEMBER the 6TH of NOVEMBER!

1. October 23, 2012 2:08 pm

LOL. This is an awesome poll. 😀

Kudos for your research and effort. LOL

• October 23, 2012 3:20 pm

ahHA! Thanks Fogs’! I’d had it in draft status for a few weeks and am really glad that it came out as fun as I had hoped.

2. October 23, 2012 2:25 pm

I think Leia should win as the most popular, I mean people are still dressing up as her character year after year! I LOVE Reeve as Supes so of course he gets my pick 😉

• October 23, 2012 3:21 pm

Perhaps she will, but look out, Robert De Niro’s mohawk may just take over ftw! 😀

3. Chris permalink
    October 23, 2012 3:48 pm

Why do you have all the actors listed with the title except for Carrie fisher? That’s her name isn’t it? Not Princess Leia? Anyways she’s got iconic hair, gotta vote for her. As well as Travis bickle in taxi driver and the quintessential 80s 90s rodman look of demolition man.

• October 23, 2012 3:56 pm

i knew someone would mention that! I did that only because “Princess Leia” is more recognized than the name Carrie Fisher. Sure, we who know the actress’s name who played Princess Leia recognize the name, but most people refer to her as just Princess Leia. To the “not-so hardcore star wars fans” the option of Carrie Fisher (Star Wars) may be confusing…so to make it as easy as possible, I listed her as such.

method to the madness I assure you. such a detail to pick out! ha. 🙂

4. October 23, 2012 5:20 pm

yaaaaiii…princess Leia is number one!!
    She has the coolest hair in movie history 😉

• October 27, 2012 11:14 am

everyone loves cinnamon buns! 😀

5. October 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Definitely princess Leia.

• October 27, 2012 11:14 am

haha hey Ian, thanks for voting today.

6. October 24, 2012 1:57 am

Of course Leia since it’s been copied the most (by fans), others I chose were Snipes and Ferrell

• October 27, 2012 11:15 am

appreciate you helping out in this “hairy” situation. haha, sorry, I had to.

7. October 24, 2012 6:35 am

I did a list a while back on great movie haircuts. At the top of the list – Javier Bardem’s mop in No Country for Old Men.

• October 27, 2012 11:16 am

I remember that. I had forgotten whose post it was, because I wanted to get some extra ideas. and Bardem woulda been perfect. next time I guess. ha. thanks for voting.

8. October 24, 2012 6:53 am

Hi, Terrence and company:

Great choices in your poll!

Samuel Jackson’s Jerry Curl was memorable, if a bit off putting. I thought he was Clarence Williams III when I saw the first brief clip for ‘Pulp Fiction’, decades ago.

Was also confused in several long range dolly shots of Wesley Snipes in ‘Demolition Man’. Kept thinking I was seeing Grace Jones, instead of Snipes.

I am going to add an ‘Other’.

Surprised that you did not include Val Kilmer’s somewhat overblown 1950, Edd ‘Kookie’ Byrnes homage bouffant from ‘Top Secret!’.

What, No ‘Kid & Play’?

Veronica Lake inspired coif adorning Jessica Rabbit, or the countless Beehives in ‘Mars Attacks!’ or any John Waters films?

• October 27, 2012 11:19 am

ha. thanks sir! was fun putting together. haha and Kid & Play is a classic that shoulda been on the list. hahaha

9. October 25, 2012 12:43 am