New Posters of the Week (12/7)

December 7, 2012

It is time once again to check out all of the…

You know that I love checking out and collecting movie posters! With teases of what to expect from the featured film, posters are one of my favorite parts of the whole cinematic experience. If you love movie posters like I do, then you are likely to enjoy the latest ones of the week!

Today we have tons of new posters including a new poster for Man of Steel along with a neat poster for The Master. Here we go.

Take a look: (To view the fullscreen slideshow, click on any one of the posters below and scroll through with the arrow keys.)

Well, what do you think? Which ones are your favorites in this spotlight? I personally like the posters for Man of Steel, Star Trek Into Darkness and The Master. Nothing else really stands out to me this week as AWESOME! ha.

I like how the faces in the background of The Master poster are multiples of the same person, but they all have different expressions.

What do you think? Leave a comment! 🙂

To see past editions of this post (Spotlight on New Posters of the Week), click HERE. (posters courtesy ImpAwards and Collider)

Have a great day!

1. December 7, 2012 3:07 pm

That poster for the newest Superman movie looks cool, but I’m dreading the newest Tyler Perry movie.

• December 12, 2012 8:54 am

hahahaha. You took the words right out of my mouth. LOL

2. December 7, 2012 6:53 pm

A lot of kind of weird looking ones this week, in my opinion. Bradley Cooper has such a dopey look on his face for Silver Linings, it’s an odd pose in the Quartet though the rest of the poster looks pretty good, is that Bruce Willis and the Rock in G.I. Joe? I somehow missed that. Into Darkness looks ok, but it’s too similar to the Dark Knight Rises. Ernest Borgnine looks really weird in the Vincente Fernandez poster even though it seems like a quirky movie. I don’t really know what to think of the Man of Steel poster, the handcuffs are intriguing, but I don’t like the look with the backlighting and the indistinguishable soldiers on the sides. Strangely enough, my favorite poster of the week is for Temptation, though I don’t imagine I would care for the actual movie.

• December 12, 2012 8:57 am

Interesting points you bring up this week. Thanks for sharing. Yep, you see right. Willis and the Rock in GI Joe. ha.

I think perhaps that the poster is one of the very few better parts of Perry’s next film.

3. December 8, 2012 7:58 am

GI Joe 2….sigh…..

• December 12, 2012 8:57 am

hahaha. it’ll be okay, Keith. promise 🙂

4. December 9, 2012 12:29 pm

Seriously excited for ‘Stoker’! The ‘Man of Steel’ poster is probably my favourite there.

• December 12, 2012 8:58 am

I have been liking the Stoker posters as of late. Very artsy. Thanks for visiting and checking out the posters!

5. December 10, 2012 5:36 am

Star Trek Into Darkness is the one that gets me most excited. Though, looks a lot like on of the TDKR posters.

• December 12, 2012 8:58 am

I can’t wait for Star Trek. woohooo!! 🙂

6. December 10, 2012 9:50 am

Love that Master poster. Lots of connotations can be gathered from it. Impressive.

I may be wrong but I’m sure more Dwayne Johnson-The Rock posters look like that Gi Joe one! 🙂

• December 12, 2012 8:59 am

Dan, thanks for visiting. I really liked the one for the Master and had to post it. Glad it impressed you as well

7. December 11, 2012 1:52 pm