Special Edition of “Take 2 With Terrence”: At The Hobbit Premiere!

December 21, 2012

Greetings all.

Not too long ago, I posted the 1st Season Finale for “Take 2 With Terrence” which is a 30-minute television show all about movies that I host here in my local city through PRC Productions. (check out that post HERE)prc2 (1)

Well, after that episode aired on tv, my producers surprised me by adding two more slots to the season and expanded it to 11 episodes! This season finale is a special episode! We dedicated it entirely to The Hobbit. 🙂thehobbit

I spent some time down at my local theater on the night of the premiere for The Hobbit speaking with the fans that attended the midnight premiere in order to find out what they thought about the movie.

take2

You may have already read my review of The Hobbit (click HERE), now check out what the fans had to say in this fantastic finale to the 1st season of “Take 2 With Terrence.”

take2wt

This episode was SO much fun to shoot and I cannot wait to bring you more episodes in the next year! “Take 2 With Terrence” airs every Saturday at 1:30pm on local Comcast channel 98. This episode will air on December 22nd and reruns will post between then and the beginning of Season 2. Additional past episodes can be seen by checking out the link for Take 2 at the PRC homepage (click the PRC logo above).

Thank you all for watching, following the progress of the show, supporting it with input, views, suggestions and guest appearances. ENJOY! 🙂

What did YOU think of The Hobbit? Do you agree with the fans? Let me know!

Thanks for watching!

up next: Review for Jack Reacher and then…New Posters of the Week.

1. December 22, 2012 10:36 am

Way to go T. Happy to hear about your expanded pick up 😀 Rock on, man!

• December 22, 2012 11:44 am

Thanks man. I really appreciate it. It was a nice surprise and this episode was FANTASTIC. The fans, the editing, the graphics…everything is getting better as the episodes continue! Thank you for the kind comment and support!

2. December 23, 2012 9:59 am

Looks great and it’s good to hear more season 2, sadly I missed the premiere and there for missed the crazy costumes which are normally my favourite part of going to nerd films haha 😀

• December 25, 2012 11:26 am

Thanks so much Tim. Looking forward to Season 2. I enjoy premieres and seeing the fans dress up. This one was quite fun.

• December 26, 2012 4:20 am

Did you see many hairy feet?

3. December 24, 2012 10:15 am

T, you are awesome.

• December 25, 2012 11:34 am

Hey Paula. Thank you so much. 🙂 very kind of you. Love working on the show. Thanks for watching!