CinematiCaptions #13

January 23, 2013

Here comes another installment of a fun segment entitled: CinematiCaptions!

Have you ever played the television game of watching a program with the volume muted and then coming up with your own silly dialogue for the people in the scene at that moment? Well, the CinematiCaptions segments enable you to take part in a fun similar game of sorts. Only, with pictures and captions.

For example:funnycaption

So! F.Y.E. (For Your Entertainment), below are 2 pictures from 2 movies you may recognize. What the picture is about now is completely up to you and your remix mastery!

• Create a CinematiCaption of dialogue or a general statement about the scene, actor, film, etc. for each picture.
  • Leave your captions in the comment section.

Please keep the CinematiCaptions you create clean and respectful, yet fun, inventive, and unexpectedly hilarious! 😀 As the comments come in, I will update this post and place them under the picture in the order which they are received.

(I will start it off with the first CinematiCaptions for the pictures.)

Picture #1-caption1

CinematiCaption 1: What? You DON’T know the Muffin Man? How is this possible? Here is his picture. I found him right down the street on Drury Lane and now I give him back to you…The People!  (-T)

CinematiCaption 2: I’m telling you all don’t go the plastic surgeon in this building. This is what I used to look like before I asked him for a small botox injection. (-Nostra)

CinematiCaption 3: [inspired by the Olympus Has Fallen trailer] “Last I saw this guy he’s only got half a face, but now I saw on TV he’s the President of the United States??! Can someone explain this to me???!?!” (-Ruth)

CinematiCaption 4: Tim Drake went missing 20 years ago, this picture has been age progressed to show what he would look like today. He was last seen with a man wearing an expensive looking business suit in the slums of Gotham, if you have any information do NOT hesitate to call! (-Bubbawheat)

CinematiCaption 5: You guys, at the back, can you see this? Nigel, I can see you’re texting the missus again…. pay attention of you’ll miss this! (-Rodney)

CinematiCaption 6: So I’m planning to have a plastic surgery like this. What do you think? (-InspiredGround)

CinematiCaption 7: Put yours in the comment section (-Your Name Here)

Picture #2-caption2

CinematiCaption 1: And get this, Drew…then Bradley said “I’m just not that into you, Scarlett.” and mumbled something about some “Jen” girl and Silver Linings?? So…now I’m dating that “Terrence” guy! He’s pretty awesome! 😀 (-T)

CinematiCaption 2: If you keep staring like that I’d be thinking you want more than just pick up a Venus shaving set! (-Nostra)

CinematiCaption 3: I know what you’re thinking! ORANGE MOCHA FRAPPUCCINOS! (-Bubbawheat)

CinematiCaption 4: I may have kissed Bradley Cooper, but you snogged Hugh Grant. You’re paying, girl. (-Rodney)

CinematiCaption 5:  ScarJo : Gee, after Ryan Reynolds, who should be my next husband? Drew : You’re asking me? (-Inspired Ground)

CinematiCaption 6:  Put yours in the comment section (-Your Name Here)

CinematiCaption 7: Put yours in the comment section (-Your Name Here)

Alright, now. Put on your imagination caps and get to typing. Enjoy!

Thanks for playing. Happy “CinematiCaptioning“!

You can visit the previous installments and still submit yours if you want by clicking HERE.

up next: My review of Mama, followed by “Trailer Time Thursday!”

1. January 23, 2013 9:59 am

Ah yeah, it is back!

1. I’m telling you all don’t go the plastic surgeon in this building. This is what I used to look like before I asked him for a small botox injection.
    2. If you keep staring like that I’d be thinking you want more than just pick up a Venus shaving set!

• January 23, 2013 10:02 am

hahaha. i LOVE your Caption#1. Oh man that had me rollin!

great work there. Thanks for playing. I look forward to your captions on these each time.

• January 23, 2013 10:16 am

I remember that there was this specific caption site years ago I used to visit a lot. It was always very entertaining to read what everybody was writing. Can’t remember what it was called, but I know it doesn’t exist anymore. Enjoy doing them as it is a break from most of the serious stuff a lot of people are doing.

2. January 23, 2013 3:14 pm

Picture #1 – [inspired by the Olympus Has Fallen trailer] “Last I saw this guy he’s only got half a face, but now I saw on TV he’s the President of the United States??! Can someone explain this to me???!?!”

• January 24, 2013 5:01 am

haha. he IS the President, huh? happened after his plastic surgery.

Thanks for giving it a shot this week. what fun! Love it.

3. January 23, 2013 6:01 pm

Caption #1: Tim Drake went missing 20 years ago, this picture has been age progressed to show what he would look like today. He was last seen with a man wearing an expensive looking business suit in the slums of Gotham, if you have any information do NOT hesitate to call!

Caption #2: I know what you’re thinking! ORANGE MOCHA FRAPPUCCINOS!

• January 24, 2013 5:00 am

Orange Mocha Fraps. 😉

haha. Thanks for participating in this CinematiCaption post. One of my fave features. Always fun to see what people say. Thanks again!

4. January 24, 2013 1:39 am

Picture 1: You guys, at the back, can you see this? Nigel, I can see you’re texting the missus again…. pay attention of you’ll miss this!

Picture 2: I may have kissed Bradley Cooper, but you snogged Hugh Grant. You’re paying, girl.

• January 24, 2013 4:59 am

Rodney. funny stuff man. Thanks for participating in this week’s CinematiCaptions! 🙂

5. January 24, 2013 4:53 am

Yeah, I love this feature. A bit hard but I’ll try it!

1. So I’m planning to have a plastic surgery like this. What do you think?
    2. ScarJo : Gee, after Ryan Reynolds, who should be my next husband? Drew : You’re asking me?

*sorry for the sarcasm. That’s the only thing that crossed my mind 😀

• January 24, 2013 4:58 am

🙂 I love it! Thanks so much for giving it a shot. such fun. 😀

6. January 25, 2013 8:32 am

“What? You DON’T know the Muffin Man? How is this possible? Here is his picture. I found him right down the street on Drury Lane and now I give him back to you…The People! ” Fantastic 😀

• January 25, 2013 8:35 am

hahaha! Thanks Tim. I laughed so hard when I thought of it (I’m pretty proud of that one!) hahahaha 😀

• January 25, 2013 8:39 am

You should be proud of that one 😀

1. CinematiCaptions #13 @ TheFocusedFilmographer « The Cinematic Consensus Group