Trailer Spotlight: Upside Down/uʍop ǝpısdn

January 24, 2013

Upside Down: The first full English trailer for the delight film entitled Upside Down has hit the web. (Along with its new poster)upside-down-poster1-405x600

“Trailer Time Thursday” always has the newest trailers, but, as fortune would have it, there always seem to be more trailers that launch AFTER “Triple-T” posts! haha. Today was another “Triple-T” day of no exception and a couple of new ones launched this afternoon. Don’t worry, I still got you covered. (See today’s “Trailer Time Thursday” post: HERE). Today, one of those new trailers was a new one for a 2012 release that I thoroughly enjoyed entitled Upside Down.

Here is the synopsis:

Kept apart from the girl he has loved his entire life; Adam must fight to reunite with Eden. But the laws of his world as well as the laws of gravity keep him from her. Adam must risk everything to access the forbidden world of affluence that exists literally above him. As he struggles to keep the authorities from discovering him while manipulating the gravitational force that physically pulls him back to his world, Adam faces insurmountable danger in hopes of finding his long-lost love.

Check out the newest trailer:

Upside Down stars Jim Sturgess (Cloud Atlas), Kirsten Dunst (Melancholia) and more and this explanatory trailer shares a little bit more of why I enjoyed this so much.(Read my spoiler-free review of Upside Down HERE).upsided

What do you think of the trailer? I hope you enjoy this one as much as I did!

Can’t wait to see it? You will have your chance when it releases in the US on March 15, 2013!

Thanks for reading. Happy Watching!

1. January 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Is this still *ahem* available online?

• January 24, 2013 8:31 pm

There may be a few services that stream it. I sent you an email just now.

2. January 24, 2013 9:19 pm

Honestly, I didnt even read this, I just wanna know how you flipped the font in your title. VERY impressive. 😀

• January 25, 2013 8:27 am

haha! Thanks man! 🙂 Thought I’d give it a try and it worked. 😀

3. January 25, 2013 2:04 am

Great movie which I hope a lot of people will check out.

• January 25, 2013 8:23 am

I remember your review of it Nostra. I can’t wait to see this one!! Thanks T.

• January 25, 2013 8:30 am

No problem, Ruth. I am excited about the possibility of it showing up in a theater near you so that you can see it. 🙂

• January 25, 2013 8:28 am

Agreed!!

4. January 25, 2013 8:29 am

Wow…that shot of Sturgess taking his weights off after jumping into the water and being transported back to his own “world” is AMAZING! Imagine seeing that on an IMAX screen!

Haven’t got a clue what this film is about – looks like a bit of Romeo and Juliet in there but it has definitely sparked my interest.

• January 25, 2013 8:34 am

it is SO great, Dan. Thanks for checking it out. and I am glad that this spotlight has sparked your interest. It is such a great film to see that got missed by many last year.

When you get to see it, you will love it!

Thanks for stopping in. Have a great day!

5. January 25, 2013 5:06 pm

I just left a comment on your review of the film, so I’ll just leave by saying I’m now very interested in watching Upside Down. Thanks for sharing!

• January 28, 2013 7:26 am

Thank you for stopping by and looking into it. I hope you enjoy when you get a chance to see it.

6. January 26, 2013 12:17 am

I don’t know yet if this will be good or bad, but it’s obviously one where one just has to chuck any scientific reasoning out at the door. 😀 Fortunately, I’m OK with that.

• January 28, 2013 7:27 am

🙂

It does a good job at laying all the ground rules at the beginning. Ooh, I think you will like it, Morgan!