New Posters of the Week (1/31/13)

January 31, 2013

It is time once again to check out all of the…

As you know I love checking out and collecting movie posters! With teases of what to expect from the featured film, posters are one of my favorite parts of the whole cinematic experience. If you love movie posters like I do, then you are likely to enjoy the latest ones of the week!

Today we have a few new posters including two new posters for The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, a couple of new ones Jack the Giant Slayer, and a loud color-filled one for Trance. Here we go.

Take a look: (To view the fullscreen slideshow, click on any one of the posters below and scroll through with the arrow keys.)

Well, what do you think? Which ones are your favorites in this spotlight? I personally like the posters for Iron Man 3, The Place Beyond the Pines and Drift. And I actually like the imagery (dark as it may be) of the The Jeffrey Dahmer Files.

What do you think? Leave a comment! 🙂

One last thing. You see the poster for a movie entitled Into the White up there? It stars Rupert Grint (Ron from the Harry Potter series). I first saw the trailer over at TheHollywoodSpy (courtesy Dezzy) and had to share it with you here.

Synopsis: English and German pilots shoot each other down, and later find themselves at the same cabin. In order to survive the tough winter in the Norwegian wilderness they have to stand together. It’s the start of a long and unlikely friendship.

Wow! Looks tense! It is making its way around the world releasing in theaters and video stores. Look for it soon! Check out the trailer:

To see past editions of this post (Spotlight on New Posters of the Week), click HERE.

Have a great day!

up next: Review for Warm Bodies

1. February 1, 2013 9:12 am

Trance looks fricking epic. Love that poster.

• February 5, 2013 10:29 am

Hey Jaina! Thanks for checking out the posters. I have a hard time looking at that Trance poster myself. Not a big fan of it. ha

2. Akka permalink
    February 1, 2013 2:34 pm

I saw someone make a version of the Iron Man poster, but flipped vertically and I loved the way it looked. Was a sick take on it I felt because it’s not so in your face with “BAM! HE”S FALLING!!!”

That said, the official one is cool too!

• February 5, 2013 10:31 am

that one sounds cool. I havent seen it myself.

3. February 2, 2013 2:37 pm

Leviathan, I like the Leviathan

But that Iron Man 3 poster kicks ass!

• February 5, 2013 10:33 am

perchance, did you like the Leviathan poster, Tim?

ha. it reminds me of Harry Potter.

• February 5, 2013 5:25 pm

Just the name more than anything

Leviathan

I like to say it 😀

4. February 3, 2013 12:53 pm

Into the White is an interesting film, that guy is also in the Reader and War Horse. It’s a little emotionless but a film worth watching.

• February 5, 2013 10:36 am

I am looking forward to checking it out.

curious to hear it is a little “emotionless.” The story has been told in several different films in different ways. Interested in seeing how this one plays out. Thanks.

5. February 3, 2013 5:17 pm

That Leviathan one caught my attention first for some reason. Wasn’t there already a movie by that name, a sci-fi monster flick I think. That The Jeffrey Dahmer Files one is so very creepy!

• February 5, 2013 10:42 am

Leviathan is very cool. I think I seem to remember some movie by that name before. I think you may be right.

and doesn’t that Dahmer one get kinda chilly?