CinematiCaptions #14

February 13, 2013

Here comes another installment of a fun segment entitled: CinematiCaptions!

Have you ever played the television game of watching a program with the volume muted and then coming up with your own silly dialogue for the people in the scene at that moment? Well, the CinematiCaptions segments enable you to take part in a fun similar game of sorts. Only, with pictures and captions.

For example:milkshake

So! F.Y.E. (For Your Entertainment), below are 2 pictures from 2 movies you may recognize. What the picture is about now is completely up to you and your remix mastery!

• Create a CinematiCaption of dialogue or a general statement about the scene, actor, film, etc. for each picture.
  • Leave your captions in the comment section.

Please keep the CinematiCaptions you create clean and respectful, yet fun, inventive, and unexpectedly hilarious! 😀 As the comments come in, I will update this post and place them under the picture in the order which they are received.

With this week being Valentine’s Day, I decided to bring 2 photos from some classic romance movies. Trying to be festive for ya! Enjoy. 😀

(I will start it off with the first CinematiCaptions for the pictures.)

Picture #1-The-Notebook

CinematiCaption 1: Ryan: I’d kiss you, but…Rachel: But what, silly?

Ryan: 2 words—“Breath Mint.” (-T)

CinematiCaption 2: “OK, just hold still a minute longer. I think I can see it. I’ll get that frog out of there in no time.” (-Morgan)

CinematiCaption 3: “I already won the Wet T-shirt Contest and now I win the Bear Hug Contest. No one beats the Gos!” (-Jarod)

CinematiCaption 4: Yeah, it all seems very romantic, this kissing in the rain stuff, but I remember I had to be hospitalised for weeks last time I did this. (-Nostra)

CinematiCaption 5: [Both actors grumbling under their breath] Ryan: Why do I have to hold her on top of being drenched in this fake rain?? And why does Rachel have to wear a darn silk dress! Doesn’t she know it’s making it all the more slippery??

Rachel: Blech, this fake rain water taste horrible!! And I keep on slipping. Ryan better not drop me in the mud or I’ll…

Boom operator: And they think THIS is romantic?!

(-Ruth)

CinematiCaption 6: Rachel: Guess my weight. Ryan: 145 lbs. Rachel: No. Ryan: 130 lbs. Rachel: No. Ryan: 150 lbs.? Rachel: Are you serious?! (-filmscorehunter)

CinematiCaption 7: Put yours in the comment section (-Your Name Here)

Picture #2-titanic

CinematiCaption 1: Jack should’ve taken a cue from this. Rose was used to letting go…(-T)

CinematiCaption 2: “A little push when nobody’s looking, and then she’ll be out of my hair for good.” (-Morgan)

CinematiCaption 3: “To infinity, and beyond!” (-Jarod)

CinematiCaption 4: The budget version of the Aviator had Kate Winslet casted as all the planes (-Nostra)

CinematiCaption 5:  Put yours in the comment section (-Your Name Here)

CinematiCaption 6:  Put yours in the comment section (-Your Name Here)

CinematiCaption 7: Put yours in the comment section (-Your Name Here)

Alright, now. Put on your imagination caps and get to typing. Enjoy!

Thanks for playing. Happy “CinematiCaptioning“!

You can visit the previous installments and still submit yours if you want by clicking HERE.

up next: My review of Side Effects, followed by “Trailer Time Thursday!”

1. February 13, 2013 11:22 am

• February 13, 2013 11:49 am

ha! yes! Thanks for adding your CinematiCaptions! You are the first this week.

2. February 13, 2013 1:21 pm

#1 “I already won the Wet T-shirt Contest and now I win the Bear Hug Contest. No one beats the Gos!”

#2 “To infinity, and beyond!”

• February 13, 2013 1:23 pm

haha. love the Buzz Lightyear quote! Thanks for playing today, Jarod!

3. February 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Time to play again:
    1. Wow, you are really making me wet
    &
    1. Yeah, it all seems very romantic, this kissing in the rain stuff, but I remember I had to be hospitalised for weeks last time I did this.

2. The budget version of the Aviator had Kate Winslet casted as all the planes.

• February 14, 2013 12:24 am

haha. Thanks for playing, Nostra. some fun captions. I used your 2nd one for #1. LOVED your caption for pic#2! genius

• February 14, 2013 5:45 am

I can understand that choice 😉 I thought it was a brilliant one as well…first thing I could think of when seeing that picture!

4. February 13, 2013 3:43 pm

Pic #1

[Both actors grumbling under their breath]

Boom operator: And they think THIS is romantic?!

• February 14, 2013 12:24 am

haha. i imagine that’s a conversation that prob really did happen! 🙂 funny stuff Ruth. Thanks for playing!

5. February 15, 2013 7:07 am

Picture #1-CinematiCaption 3: Ha

Picture #2-CinematiCaption 4: Ha

• February 18, 2013 11:16 pm

haha. they were some funny captions!

• February 19, 2013 10:15 am

I need to think of some captions next time 😀

• February 19, 2013 1:31 pm

undoubtedly. I look forward to your captions next time. Never too late to add em for any of the previous ones as well! 🙂 Thanks man.

6. February 16, 2013 12:29 pm

Picture #1:

• February 16, 2013 12:32 pm

hahaha. poor Rachel. LOL. Thanks for playing! great caption!